[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go back to Toronto!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Chris_Jericho_at_FoF.jpg (17KB, 220x310px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_Jericho_at_FoF.jpg
17KB, 220x310px
Go back to Toronto!
>>
>>1476797
>I'm from Winnipeg....
>>
DRINK IT IN
R
I
N
K

I
T

I
N

MAAAAAAN
A
A
A
A
N
>>
>>1476802
>Leaving out the best part of the quote
>>
I present you with the gift of Jericho

Drink it in MAAAAAAAAAAAAN
>>
Jeridad is GOAT Jericho
>>
File: 1433068540515.jpg (63KB, 686x576px) Image search: [Google]
1433068540515.jpg
63KB, 686x576px
>Born in Manhasset, New York, United States

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1476866
JeriGOAT is thirty-three times more Canadian than Bret The Shitman Shart can ever dream of being. Fucking apologize you stupid idiot.
>>
File: 1462381343966.png (206KB, 290x354px) Image search: [Google]
1462381343966.png
206KB, 290x354px
>shield feuds for the rest of time now
>not giving JeriGOAT the money in the bank for his last big run with the company
>>
>>1476872
Its true. I went to a Calgary Flames game and I sat beside Bret and all he did the entire game was complain about Bishoff, Goldberg, HHH, and the Kliq. All I ever did was say Hi to him and he just ranted
>>
>>1476909
Which accomplishment should be given to Jericho for his last Glorious run?
The Briefcase of the Royal Rumble win?
>>
>>1476931
he doesn't need either of those things, those are gimmicks for getting somebody over he can do it himself that's why he hasn't won ether of them.
>>
>>1476931
He should main event the Wrestlemania against Miz
>>
>>1476943
Of course he does not need it, like Cena did not need them the last time he won either.
I am just saying, he has done almost everything, why not throw him that?
If Triple H can come and win Royal Rumbles, so can Jericho
>>
>>1476952
JeriGod would rather give it to a younger talent because he actually cares about the business.
>>
>>1476955
Well, he could lose to said younger talent at Wrestlemania
>>
>Roman's juicing
>Brock is juicing
>Seth was the closest to playing fair at WM31

...huh.
>>
he and ko have the best chemistry in the company

if draft splits them up, wwe is retarded
>>
>>1476972
Really makes you think.
>>
DRINK IT IN MAAAAAAN
>>
>>1477006
But apparently it doesn't make you post in the right thread, whoops.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.