[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>OOOHHH NOOO PLEASE DONT KNEE ME IN THE FACE MR. PUNK! I HAVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>OOOHHH NOOO PLEASE DONT KNEE ME IN THE FACE MR. PUNK! I HAVE WELL OVER 20 FOLLOWERS ON TUMBLR

what did Ryan "The Big Cuck" Reeves mean by this?
>>
>>1476173
He knew that Punk would injure his knee so he warned him because Ryan doesn't want to put someone else out of work.
>>
How did Punk lift Ryback if he never did weights
>>
>>1476173
Ryback is a coward who resorts to writing bullshit on the internet about succesful guys like CM Punk because he doesn't have the balls to say it to their faces, just listen to the podcast where punk says how he literally make ryback his bitch and call himself dumb as fuck because he knew if he stood up for himself he'd get his ass whopped.

So now he makes "cool" posts on twitter and shit insulting his superiors for the 3 guys who actually like him (that faggot cmpuke, carter and some other /asp/ie faggot) but everyone knows if punk was to actually bother to deal with this ryback would be running with his tail behind his legs like the pussy he is. And if he was dumb as fuck enough to actually accept the challenge we know his roided up ass would easily get beat in the octagon because despite all his muscles he actually has 0 fighting ability unlike CM punk who's been training all his life.
>>
>>1476191
lose weight
>>
>>1476191
>CM Cuck fan detected

Punk isn't any better, he talks shit months after he left. Ryback and Punk both brought up old shit, but Punk began his crying by spouting off on his podcast talking bad about everyone in WWE.
>>
>>1476218
>Muh WWE should never be spoken ill off.

Keep choking on that McMahon cock.
>>
>>1476294
I didn't defend the show, I just said Punk and Ryback both came off as bad. But I guess you want to sound cool because you don't watch WWE then all the power to you.
>>
>>1476307
>I didn't defend the show
>spouting off on his podcast talking bad about everyone in WWE.

You sure dont sound like that, not at all.
>>
>>1476312
Talked bad about the people in it, if he hates his role in the show then so be it but he went off on coworkers. That was my point.
>>
>>1476319
So? Some coworkers are backatage politic assholes that should be brought to light on their BS and the strings they pull in WWE.

Like Triple H and the shitty doctor.
>>
>>1476326
Ok? My point was they're both bashing people way after they left and that makes them similar. What's your point again?
>>
>>1476334
My point is that Punk rants are actually understandable and people like you should stop damage controlling for WWE and its people.
>>
>>1476173
Kek
>>
>>1476349
I don't damage control for WWE but if that makes you feel better then believe it. WWE does have politics and bullshit in the background, but that wasn't my point.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.