[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speculation Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: slags.jpg (299KB, 1701x626px) Image search: [Google]
slags.jpg
299KB, 1701x626px
Which one of these three will be the Boss's mystery tag team partner at Battlefield?
>>
>>1475783
When is Nikki's surgery?
>>
>>1475783
It will be Naomi or Alicia Fox.
>>
>>1475789
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>1475789
Definitely won't be Foxy. Could see it being Naomi since she's been out of action through an injury but it won't be because creative are well aware she has no heat.

I think it'll be Nicole if she's ready in time and if not, it'll be Bayley.
>>
>Caring about pissbreak matches.
>>
>>1475805
We're not discussing Miz v Darren Young.
>>
>>1475809
>Women's """"""""Wrestling""""""""
y tho
>>
>>1475783
> asgooka
> main roster
Lol keep dreaming weeb
>>
>>1475783
>the Great Khali
I can't see it happening. He's too high-profile, they'd probably re-introduce him higher on the card as a dominant Heel, before he drops back into comedic babyface.

>Kermit the Frog
I haven't even seen him since the Muppets Raw. What makes you suggest him?

>Mickey Rourke
Nah, he's doing pretty well for himself. If anything, he'd show up at Summerslam.
>>
>>1475817
Then what's the whole point of NXT?
>>
>>1475826
To make sure Japs don't get on the main roster.
>>
>>1475813
because if you're watching something as retarded and pathetic as wrestling in general, you might as well
>>
>>1475833
LOL
Kys
>>
>>1475835
no
>>
>>1475835
rekt
>>
>>1475839
R E K T
>>
>>1475833
dubs confirm
>>
I believe Nikki has been ruled out already. Her final CAT scan is supposed to be just after battleground.
>>
>>1475783
Nikki looks fucking hot in that picture, tbqh
>>
>>1475786
She had it done months ago m8
>>
It's obviously paige you fucking idiots
>>
>>1475783
>caring about womens """""wrestling""""""
>>
>>1475783
Asuka turned heel lad. It's definitely not going to be her. It's 95% Paige with a remote chance of being Bayley if they go full retard.
>>
>>1475826
>>1475829

She's already had a match with Natty during the house show so I don't see how Asuka being a tag partner could be different than that unlesss we are taking into account that it's a ppv.

I mean I remember being pretty surprised to see Enzo and Cass and Carmella in Roadblock and I don't know how booking like that works to get NXT on a main roster ppv.

With that being said I don't think it's gonna be a champion from nxt anyway to support Sasha.
>>
File: Ass.webm (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Ass.webm
3MB, 640x640px
Bayley.

Then make it a triple threat at Summerslam with either Sasha or Bayley winning.
>>
>>1475920

She turned heel? What did she do?
>>
>>1475939
She demolished some jobber and continued to assault her after the match until Bayley broke it up
>>
>>1475946
Becketty went back to nxt?
>>
It's not Bayley you faggots. She hasn't even fought Asuka for her rematch.

It's gonna be Paige or someone no one cares about.
>>
>>1476066
Sasha debuted on Raw months before her rematch with Bayley
>>
>>1475932
That was for the Japan tour though, of course she'll go on that.

Asuka I don't believe is coming up any time soon
>>
>>1476070

True, true.
>>
>>1475783
Not Aska because it looks like they're making her the main girl in NXT
>>
>>1476105
get worked
>>
It'll be Paige, because when the brand split happens, I'm sure Paige will be a contender for the Smackdown title which will go back to the Divas Division.
>>
>>1475783
I was thinking Bayley, but it would make sense to bring back Nikki that way. I prefer Bayley.
>>
>>1475783
>filename is slags
>THE slag is nowhere to be seen
Wtf I hate op now
>>
The only good options are:

>Trish
>Lita
>Ronda Rousey
>Santana Garrett
>Mickey James
>AJ Lee
>Asuka (NXT women's champion cameo)

Another thing would be disappointment
>>
>>1476208
Hi phil!
>>
it's obviously paige, why is there speculation?
>>
>>1476215
Marks being dumb and thinking wwe do surprised anymore
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.