[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big Show vs. Shaq at Wrestlemania 33

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: shaq-big-show.jpg (50KB, 487x300px) Image search: [Google]
shaq-big-show.jpg
50KB, 487x300px
http://whatculture.com/wwe/big-show-vs-shaq-set-for-wrestlemania-33

>Last night's ESPY Awards not only gave us a big dose of wrestling with John Cena hosting the show, but it also finally confirmed a match between The Big Show and Shaquille O'Neal that has been teased for years.

>In 2009, Shaq was the guest host of Monday Night Raw, and went face-to-face with the Big Show. He ended up knocking the giant down with a clothesline. At this year's WrestleMania, the two battled it out once again, causing each other to get eliminated from the Andre The Giant Battle Royal at the same time.

>Round three now looks set to go down at WrestleMania 33. As Show and Shaq were walking the red carpet to the ESPY's, they had a brief confrontation. A match was proposed, and Show asked if the former basketball star was serious. He replied that he is. The two then hugged, and Big Show told Shaq he loved him...which may be one of the oddest ways to begin promoting a fight that we've ever seen in wrestling.

Will Wrestlemania 33 be the worst WM of all time?
>>
BASED. This will be an absolute epic bout that will cause vanilla midget loving smarks to commit sodoku. I can't fucking wait!
>>
>>1474058
Nah, it will just show non-smarks how boring big guy wrestling really is.
>>
>shaq and nate robinson vs big show and hornswoggle
>>
>>1474062
They won't admit it just to keep their gimmicks going.
>>1474058
Implying I'll even watch or care about anything related.
>>
>it's a celebrity goes over a veteran episode
No thanks, fuck off Vince
>>
File: image.png (277KB, 507x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
277KB, 507x501px
>>1474062
>SEETHING
>>
>caring about beeg
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 720x480px
>>1474069
>Match just announced and already smarks are cwwyyying
>>
Based beeg based shaw

Smarks on suicide watch
>>
>>1474054
>""""big"""" show
When will they learn?
>>
>>1474078
This
>>
>>1474054
Based 7 footer confrontation hell yes!
>>
File: that_feel_when_piss.jpg (296KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
that_feel_when_piss.jpg
296KB, 1284x722px
>>1474054
Can't wait to see /wooo/ and plebbit sperg out over this. Will be great.
>>
Wrestlemania at this time is the worst wrestling show of the year...

Meme matches with special guests that are not wrestlers, stupid segments with legends or celebrities, old part-timers matches, live music...

Seriously... nobody that really loves wrestling cares about Shaq vs Big Show....
>>
based shaqtus gonna hit him with the finishing maneuver and 1 2 3
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPVThz3QS44

big slow isn't ready for this
>>
I GOT BROADS IN ATLANTA
>>
>>1474054
This is going to be a funny train wreck.
>>
>>1474054
There's going to be a ring breaking spot. I can feel it.
>>
File: 1464575696514.gif (835KB, 193x172px) Image search: [Google]
1464575696514.gif
835KB, 193x172px
>>1474054
TFW something will get dropped to the pre--show or all together for this shit.
>>
>>1474054

Bet money that Shaq is a better working at this point in time than BEEG.
>>
>tfw the buildup is about they having a tag team title run that ends with Beeg betraying Shaq
>>
>>1474824
no it will probably be another mayweather thing and be the most over thing on the card
>>
>>1474828
>less than a year into split
>already beginning to attempt a card equal to 24
give us another damn good ladder match like last year, a solid main event, and Cena Taker retirement and it will be a damn good mania
>>
>>1475119
Cena and taker is an obvious lock
>>
>>1475119
>and Cena Taker retirement

Taker hasn't got anything left in his tank.

>a solid main event,

BBYGRRRL
>>
Too bad it's not Magic Johnson, then Big Show could get AIDS and finally retire.
>>
>>1475328
Holy fuck have sex and then kill yourself you faggot cunt
>>
>>1475329

Sorry I insulted your husbando. Make sure to catch his AIDS so he won't die alone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.