[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Press X to pay disrespects to Sean Maluta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: Someone left an Uso in the sun.jpg (34KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
Someone left an Uso in the sun.jpg
34KB, 800x419px
>"""""Proudly""""" representing American Samoa
>gets sent out in the first round to get killed by GOATa Ibushi
>Ibushi bumps like an absolute madman
>does everything he can to make Maluta's only appearance memorable and make the rookie look good
>all Maluta can contribute is a botched dive, a shit-tier kick and looking like a melted Uso
>>
I dislike Samoans
>>
Tbh he wasn't too bad. That dive was fucking awful though. Could've just been Ibushi carrying him though.
>>
>>1473584
He's been the most impressive of the unknowns so far.
>>
>>1473608
Patoot was way more impressive
>>
>>1473608
Dude from Chile impressed me the most considering that he was self-taught.
>>
>>1473608
>>1473623
>>1473741
So, of four unknowns, Maluta was the third most impressive.
Only out-performing Ho Ho Lun.
Because Lun was literal trash.
Samoa stronk.
>>
Nigga look like Bruiser Brody fucked Lil Wayne.
>>
>>1473608
Bitch refused to bump almost as badly as Deuce.
>>
>>1473584

I felt like they were all O.K., albeit Petot was by far my favorite of the 4 losers. Accent aside, he has great potential... The Lance Storm training showed.

Daivari was good too, he could already be signed, put straight on Raw/SD and just be a good midcard heel.

Saez was good, needs a bit more polish. Expressions were a bit too much.

Maluta was solid.

Lun either had horrible stage fright or he is just far, far too raw. He has some babyface likability so one would hope that him getting more experience will lead to him being a good wrestler.

Let's face it, he was subpar but he also likely has the least experience out of everyone in the entire tournament.
>>
>>1475359
Agree on pretty much all accounts. Petite Patoot is the EXACT type of guy they should silently pluck from this tournament: absolute unknown, great wrestler, good physique, ready-made gimmick/character.
Saez and Lun need to exchange a little personality with one-another. Saez' expressions were way over the top, whereas Lun had none at all.
>>
>>1475366

Petiot's biggest flaw is that he isn't, like, ~10cm taller... He'd get pushed immediately if he was

still, i am hopeful to see more of him

i think that Lun was also a bit too much with his expressions... not necessarily too over the top, simply, just kinda off

which is how i'd describe his performance overall
>>
>>1473584
All modern Samoan wrestlers are basically trash. They can't speak, they don't have any charisma, they are shit in the ring.
>>
Holy fuck all of these guys are terrible, literally Social Outcasts tier.
>>
>>1475373
>i think that Lun was also a bit too much with his expressions... not necessarily too over the top, simply, just kinda off

Did you mean Saez here? Because Lun was a complete blank canvas.
I'd like to see Saez in NXT, too. He was a very good wrestler, and kept pace with Gran Metalik – who is phenomenal – quite well.
I expect Metalik to get knocked off in the semis by ZSJ, so at least he'll get far. I'd rather we get Ibushi/Metalik finals, though.
>>
>>1475381
>insecure heightmark detected
>>
>>1475381

sheathe that edge, senpai

>>1475405

definitely meant Lun, at least, that is how i saw him

Saez was kinda comical in his, someone compared him to Regal from back in the day

honestly he kinda had a bigger impression on me than Metalik, but, I am sure Metalik will impress in further matches
>>
>>1475440
He did sort of oversell with his flailing arms, but I really liked him. And Davari.
>>
I actually liked Maluta. Considering there's not much on him anywhere online, he still managed to have a solid 7 match with Ibushi. He may have botched his dive, but at least he was willing to show that he would give it a try. Plus he looked like one of the most unique guys with his look and attire.

I wouldn't feel bad if he got a developmental contract at all. I don't get all this blind hate for anyone Samoan.
>>
>>1475710
>he still managed to have a solid 7 match with Ibushi

So did a blow-up doll. Without botching a dive.
And Ibushi didn't bump as hard for the blow-up doll.
>>
>>1475710
I would feel bad because I'd rather see that contract go to Saez
>>
>>1475710
The botch wasn't even that bad. There are worse botches on RAW that don't have Ho Ho Lun on the card.
>>
>>1475894
It was an incredibly fortunate botch.
He clipped the rope, miraculously landed feet-first on the apron, and then stumbled forward. Leaving Kota to quickly sell a dive.
One-in-a-million botch.
>>
>>1475914
Exactly. Was it a botch? Undeniably. Did it look good? Yeah.
>>
>>1475926
>Did it look good? Yeah.

Well, not really. I meant it was a fortuitous botch in the sense that he didn't paralyze himself, as many other would clipping themselves on the rope at that velocity.
It still didn't look good. It just looked like a guy tripped and fell mid-air at high speeds.
>>
>>1475941
well when I say good, I mean it didn't look like a botch to non wrestling fans. Also, Ho Ho Lun.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.