[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Draft Surprises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (524KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
524KB, 2560x1440px
Is he the only one who can make the Draft even interesting?
>>
>>1473466
Ryback or Cody
>>
File: johnny_stamboli.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
johnny_stamboli.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>>1473466
Is this a people who will never come back thread?
>>
>>1473466
The answer is already no but explain the question. He's not in the draft, he got fired for being completely and utterly shit.
>>
>>1473472
1. He wasn't shit, this is dumb revisionist history from tryhard anti-smarks
2. Being shit hasn't stopped guys from being signed or kept on the roster in the past, so why would that be a reason to release Sandow? Especially when Rosa "10 year veteran who is still horrible in the ring" Mendes is still employed.
>>
File: huh.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>1473472
>decent in the ring
>good on the mic
>very charismatic
>completely and utterly shit
>>
>>1473477
Sorry Damien.
>>
>>1473478
This.

Guy might not be a great in the ring but he has the charisma and mic skills that many people in the roster desperately needs.

Sandow was buried hard by Cena and then the company re-buried him when he was hot after his Mizdow and Macho Sandow runs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH35youXIls
>>
>>1473486
Sure he does. Just look at the great copycat gimmick he had after the Mizdow thing. That lasted a whole week because it was so funny and great.

Or pretending to be Macho Man, ha ha hilarious.

Or when he was trying to be a funny rapper on Xavier Woods' youtube channel. That was definitely not cringeworthy to watch and embarrassing for everyone else in the room with him.
>>
>>1473472
I know he is not in the Draft. That was the purpose of this thread. He would be an amazing surprise and even save this boring and predctable Draft
>>
>>1473491
>Or when he was trying to be a funny rapper on Xavier Woods' youtube channel. That was definitely not cringeworthy to watch and embarrassing for everyone else in the room with him.
>Watch cringe show
>ComplainĀ“s when cringe.

Wew lad.
>>
>>1473492
Yeah I'm sure reddit would go nuts.
>>
>>1473497
You sure look like you browse reddit knowing what they mark for.

why dont go back?
>>
File: failure-of-a-man.jpg (70KB, 713x802px) Image search: [Google]
failure-of-a-man.jpg
70KB, 713x802px
>>1473495
I only watch the parts with Sandow so I can watch how bad he is because I hate him so much. When he got fired it was the best day of my life.
>>
File: sandow-fag.jpg (41KB, 384x606px) Image search: [Google]
sandow-fag.jpg
41KB, 384x606px
>>1473499
Wouldn't it be convenient for you if that were true?
>>
>>1473500
>>1473503
>Worked this hard by based Sandow.

He was truly a great wrestler.

>Wouldn't it be convenient for you if that were true?
Only redditors know what reddit likes so why dont go back with your fellows.
>>
>>1473508
>based Sandow
You are human AIDs, just like Sandow is. I hate him so much and I won because he was fired. Even now he is thinking about suicide probably and guess what? Only the wind cares.
>>
>>1473513
>I hate him so much and I won because he was fired.
>Worked thius hard by a guy that is no longer employed.

Based as fuck Damien Workdow.
>>
>>1473466
What the fuck is this fascination with the sandow? The iwc can't get enough of this jobber
>>
File: Pathetic..jpg (61KB, 530x476px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic..jpg
61KB, 530x476px
>>1473514
>implying i was worked
>implying it wasn't that jabroni mark sandow who was worked by being fired
>implying i'm not working a work right now and you just worked yourself into a shoot, mark
>>
>>1473524
>Implying you arent worked.
>Same guy who implies he doesnt browses reddit.
>mad that people like Sandow so much that they gave Sandow an Slammy.
Based Sandow
>>
>>1473528
He didn't get a Slammy you dumbfuck. He just campaigned for one but nobody voted for him except for his 8 twitter followers.
>>
>>1473517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbTFLCIC7Pc

People applauded him, we all were happy for him. Not the character or the moment, the person
>>
>>1473517
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lq2D1AFBc
>>
>>1473532
He did faggot, for Betrayal of the Year.

>Worked THIS hard that he erases the Slammy from his mind.

Based Damie working his haters.
>>
>>1473517
He was an actual character in times of plain trunks and "they love to come out here and have fun", that's all he needed to get over.
>>
>>1473466
Well he won't, he's due in Newcastle to headline some smark Youtuber promotion
>>
File: 1411756748405.gif (1MB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
1411756748405.gif
1MB, 250x275px
Surprise #1 draft pick

>>1473472
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.