[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Balor vs Nakamura

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Nakasmiler.png (323KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
Nakasmiler.png
323KB, 630x354px
>basic-pace match with mostly basic spots
>the only real story told was Balor working Nakamura's knee, which didn't come through strongly whatsoever, and only really surfaced in some mid-match moves
>surprisingly, Naka not even selling well, forgetting his knee had been targetted whenever he went on offense
>commentary covering for Naka's lack of selling
>for fucking NAKAMURA'S lack of selling

I don't know whether it's the Finn-Curse or what. But that was Naka's worst big-time match, easily.
Small match Finn continues his cold-streak of under-delivering with big-time opponents.
Fucking Ibushi and some melted Uso on the CWC was better than this massively underwhelming back-and-forth.
>>
>>1473376
Finn sucks, we all get it

I realised this after the Adrian Neville match
>>
File: 1466446750957.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1466446750957.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>1473376
>watching NXMeme
>>
Finn Balor is just way too tiny to be a credible opponent for anyone over 6 feet tall. He will be Nevilled immediately if they ever call him up to the main roster.
>>
>>1473378
Actually, I consider that his best match so far, and it prolonged my faith in his ability to deliver.
But every other time he's been called upon at a large occasion he has been soundly out-performed by his opponent.
EVERY NXT title bout, and now this Nakamura match.
>>
>>1473376
feeling too Nakamura for Full Sail / NXT. Like watching wrestling Undertaker at ECW Airport or shyt.

are acclimated after him. You need to key eventing eye / Smackdown a PPV at the end of this year.
>>
>>1473376
It was much worse than Aries-Nakamura, so make of it what you will
>>
didnt watch nak/balor but ibushi is GOAT so i wouldnt be surprised if he carried some geek to a better match
>>
>>1473415
Said geek was quite geekish, but Ibushi went all-out. He knew his opponent was basic and sold accordingly.
Though, admittedly, that geek had a better superkick than anybody on the main roster.
>>
Why is /asp/ so fucking contrarian?

Its like you HAVE TO dislike what others like.

Get a clue like Based Nash would say you fucking autistic fucks
>>
>>1473433
>being this mad that people don't share your opinions

It was a good match. But just "good" – for a match of this caliber, good was definitely underwhelming.
>>
>>1473433
says every time my wife told me, "Why do you contrarian?" - I did not have an answer to this except to say, I contrarian before you married me and yet choose!
>>
Nakamura seems like such a stiff desu I wonder if anybody actually likes working with him.
>>
Other than that botch I actually like the new samoan.
>>
Nakamura is a selfish wrestler, he doesn't like selling too much and usually gets the majority of offense in a match.
>>
>>1473387
What does any of this mean? You appear to have just used words at random.
>>
>>1473480
Daniel and Mauro actually covered for him pretty good though, i like the way they handled a pretty obvious fuck up and actually used it to put the match over as even bigger then it was.
>>
>>1473480
You're getting your NXT and your CWC mixed up.
>>
File: photo-1.jpg (21KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
photo-1.jpg
21KB, 437x437px
>>1473433
> complains about contrarianism
> unironically says Based Nash
Wew lad
>>
>>1473463
>it's a "/wwe/ mark gets exposed to STRONG STYLE for their first time" post
>>
>>1473585
>not knowing "Strong Style" is a marketing gimmick invented by Inoki to make his matches against Giant Baba more enthralling and believable

Entry-level smark please go.
>>
>>1473590
>Inoki vs. Baba

You tried
>>
>>1473387
ohok
>>
>>1473616
And succeeded
>>
>>1473484
Because he was bullied in his youth
>>
>>1473629
At being a colossal dumbshit? Yeah, most definitely!
>>
>>1473645
Try again.
>>
>>1473656
I haven't been trying at all

>he pretends to know shit about puro because he Googled "strong style"
>>
>>1473665
>I haven't been trying at all

I can tell, WWE babby.
>>
>>1473666
I hope you're being this obtuse deliberately because the alternative is just sad.

Maybe you'll get a clue tomorrow.
>>
>>1473667
>trying WWE-Mark
>>
>>1473376
it was a taped match in full sail. it's not worth it to pull everything out for the full plebs. though finn's showing a GLIMPSE of what he really can do other than his usual moveset
>>
>>1473376
Nakameme and Balor are both boring shitters only hyped by morbidly obese smarks with immigrant fetishes.
>>
Oh are the NXT drones now finding out that Nakamura phones it in unless it's a big PPV match
>>
>>1473706
I think it's a little too early to say that, considering literally everything he has been a part of are nothing but big PPV matches and outright squashes.
And this was a near PPV-equivalent.
>>
Nakamura not selling at all was really weird.

But hey at least he'll fit in on the main roster.
>>
>>1473906
It's probably the majority of his rely on using his knees. What is he supposed to do except crawl around?
>>
>>1473376
the fact is you don't need to do anything extra when you're already over
>>
>>1473706
I'll gladly take him main eventing raw or smackdown if that was him phoning it in.
>>
>>1473379
i really really like this gif
>>
Finn broke out of his kick, kick, stomp, flying stomp, kick, kick, stomp, win with a cool driver. Maybe there is hope that he isn't as boring as fuck as he appeared to be.
>>
>>1474421
he finally gets to face someone who isn't samoa joe size, which limits a lot of his moves
>>
Nxmeme is shit. What else is new. You should have stopped watching when Neville left
>>
>>1475263
>missing out on the tag renaissance

So pleb.
>>
>>1475279
You mean the tag match that gave me cancer at the nxt special before wrestlemania? The tag division where everyone looks the same and you have no idea who is who unless you're a retarded smark geek? The tag division where the champions are fucking who's, literally what's their gimmick
>>
File: BASED.jpg (166KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
166KB, 1200x675px
>>1475282
>that gave me cancer

Judging by your posts, I'm guessing it was brain cancer.

Hopefully it's terminal. ^_^

>being so deaf, dumb and blind he literally can't tell these 4 guys apart
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.