[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like this promo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: GOATS.png (522KB, 453x625px) Image search: [Google]
GOATS.png
522KB, 453x625px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MQXNpNbCBw

I thought the intensity between Rollins and Ambrose felt real, which is something you don't get anymore. It reminds me of HBK vs SCSA before WM
>>
It was garbage.
>>
>>1471675

I did. Ambrose has an annoying tendency to talk too fast at times, but, otherwise, he cut a very cool promo, likely his best in a long, long run.

Rollins was very good too and his facial and body language during Ambrose's part was awesome.
>>
>>1471675
I didnt liked it but that still was probably the best Ambrose promo.
>>
>>1471675
Dean saying he's the pinnacle of the industry sounds sad and delusional.
>>
Just nice to see them going at it without Roman or the authority involved.
>>
>>1471675
It was okay.
>>
>>1471675
oh man it was like a mental castration. Seth is DeanĀ“s bitch this season
>>
>>1471675
I came watching that. Dean is an assasin on the mic
>>
Dean shakes and looks like a retard with the mic. But at least it's more entertaining than Roman. Seth is always good.
>>
>>1471675
I liked the Rollins Report part. The other part was okay. I'll probably be supporting Rollins in the triple threat.
>>
>>1471675

It was the best we've seen in awhile, considering they didn't do what they always do and try to put each other over in the process. "Yeah, I'll admit you're really good, but I'm gonna beat you." They always pull that shit and there's no sense of animosity at all. This actually at least conveyed that they don't like each other
>>
>>1471675
How did a challenger decide when he gets the match? Romans return... obviously
>>
>>1471734
that's okay because he's supposed to be a DAMN LUNATIC MAGGLE

what bothered me and took me completely out of the promo was Dean's inability to hold on to the belt, he kept fiddling around with it.
>>
>>1471675
Dean not staying still and pausing after every sentence was retarded, i thought he was about to leave the ring like 3 times because he kept walking away from Seth
>>
>>1471675
After a lot of shit material I thought Dean lost his ability on the mic, but that segment was best from him in a long time.
If Dean stays in the ME scene when he turns heel at some point it's gonna be like that every time so yeah, best segment of the night including Seth's part.
>>
>>1471847

I chalked it up to him being not right in the head and just constantly trying to keep himself in check before he went off so he could get his point across.
>>
File: soon.jpg (31KB, 544x556px) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
31KB, 544x556px
>soon
>>
>>1471675
I would've liked it more if he wasn't going at a million miles per hour. He sounded like he was tweaked or some shit
>>
File: vinny.jpg (19KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
vinny.jpg
19KB, 642x361px
>>1472390
This

He's probably the only champion i've seen with the belt act so careless about it. At first it was obviously done for humor with the whole "almost leaving it in the cab" segment but now it just seems unprofessional because any idiot from the crowd wanting his 15 minutes of internet fame can jump over to grab it.

I 100% guarantee you if that happens Dean will lose more than his push
>>
Dean and Seth have phenomenal chemistry and it's sad all this good stuff will end when Roman comes back
>>
>>1472574
Yea, Roman was always just there. I wonder what The Shield could've been if they got Hero instead
>>
>>1472579
Their feud when they first broke up was amazing. Had the best lumberjack match i can remember seeing. This promo shows the spark is still there for these two. Once Roman "I wear a shirt into the swimming pool" Reigns come back, happy times are all gone.
>>
>>1472579
It would have been nothing and worse than the corre
>>
>>1472585
Yea you're right.

I had to reflect on Hero's persona and it wouldn't work since he'd be too similar to Ambrose. The Shield needed a taciturn brute to compliment Rollins and Ambrose natural bickering chemistry
>>
>>1472595
Hero's persona is nothing like Ambrose.
>>
Dean Ambrose is a joke
>>
Overrated garbage.

Sick and tired of this feud already and it's only 2 years old.
>>
>>1471682
this, Rollins looked at Dean like damn dude like he was legit surorised bout the stuff he was saying
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.