[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cody Hall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: BjTM4BwIEAA7uNe.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BjTM4BwIEAA7uNe.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
What does /asp/ think of him
>>
>>1470347
He should drop everything related to his father, maybe even his name.
>>
Get a DNA test ASAP. He looks nothing like his father and has none of his charisma.
>>
>>1470365
both tall af
>>
I think he's got a lot of potential but needs more ring time then he's ever going to get in NJPW.
>>
Everyone always forgets he's in the bullet club. Even Adam Page gets more exposure.
>>
>>1470347
He looks like a hairless Sasquatch
>>
File: _zpsgzbe4ate.gif (393KB, 260x360px) Image search: [Google]
_zpsgzbe4ate.gif
393KB, 260x360px
>>1470347
>i think if his lips , eyes and his eyebrows were also blended his head looks like a dick. >also if you look at this pic arm lengths away he looks like Orton"s down syndrome gay retarded brother .
>>
>>1470347

needs to change his look, he looks like a stupid redneck at the moment
>>
Weird long arms and needs to grow his hair he looks fucking odd
>>
He needs longer hair.
>>
>>1470347
I think its weird that he wears his dads panties
>>
Poor kid will forever live in his dad's shadow. I heard he's a shitty worker, too.
>>
He's black balled from Florida. Wrestlers in Indy promos threw him out of the locker room. Thinks he's a somebody who lives off his dad's name
>>
>>1470365
Scott got cucked by Baba because he has whiskey dick
>>
He needs to stop working with manlets japs and go to the Performance Center ASAP.
>>
Big guy for bullet club.
Hasn't done jack shit.
Not the best worker either.
Opening matches usually.
>>
>>1472052
>needs to go to performance center
Any single talent that came out of there and succeeded had already made it on the indie scene.
Want him to get better? Throw him in the fucking dojo.
Cody hasn't succeeded at all, and he's 30. Kid isn't going anywhere sadly.
>>
>>1470347
He should stay away from the WWE, just look what Vince did with others 2nd generation superstars like David Hart Smith and Curtis Axel.
>>
>>1472090
>2nd generation
>Curtis Axel

"no"
>>
Hopefully he is getting to train at the NJPW dojo while being the token big white guy for the Buffet Crab. If there is any gym that can turn him into a legit pro wrestler its there, hopefully he will not squander his time in Japan.
>>
>>1472100
Isn't he the son of Curt Henning aka Mr Perfect? If yes doesn't it make him a 2nd gen superstar?
>>
>>1472109

and the grandson of Larry "The Axe" Hennig, making him third generation
>>
>>1472087
>he's 30
he's 25
>>
Met him and Razor once at an indie, Razor was friendly and cool, Cody was a fag, told him good luck in his match and he just sneered. Ended up leaving after my friends match.
>>
>>1472593
Maybe Bret cucked Razor and Cody is Brets kid
>>
>>1472605
Nah brets kids haven't gotten into wrestling at all.
>>
>>1472621

How could they, their father spends every waking moment bitching about the industry.
>>
>>1472090
They did tjat to themselves via being terrible
>>
>>1470347
Needs to grow his hair out.
Also needs to bulk up more. He just looks lanky and awkward.
>>
>>1472674
Axel is a good rassler and Bulldog Jr. is fucking awesome.
>>
>>1470995
where did you hear this?
>>
>>1472878
Probably from anyone who's ever seen Cody wrestle. He fucking sucks.
>>
>>1470347
A charismaless talentless lanklet that will have a job for life and be forced down our throats because of the guy that used to carry his scummy piece of shit dad's bag
Was legit happy when i thought that Young Cuck killed him a few weeks agon
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.