[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cena Heel Turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: heel cena.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
heel cena.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
Is the Cena Heel turn near us? I believe that WWE Creative has a pretty good way to turn Cena Heel at Battleground.
>Six Man Tag-Team Match
>Cena, Big Cass, Enzo Amore Vs. The Club and AJ
>The match goes on like any other, with the superstars going at it
>The Club and AJ play dirty throught the whole match
>Enzo is in the ring fighting AJ, when AJ pushes him into the ref
>Gallows grabs a chair and gets into the ring, throwing a chair shot and Enzo. This makes both Cass and Cena to get in aswell
>Now all six men are brawling. Gallows hits Cass with a chair shot to the head, making him fall from the aprin
>Cena clears out Anderson and Gallows from the ring
>Now there is only AJ, Cena and a wounded Enzo in the ring
>Cena grabs the chair, looks at AJ and proceeds to hit Enzo with it
>He drops the chair, gets the ref up and AJ pins Enzo
>Cena, Gallows, Anderson and AJ celebrate in the middle of the ring
>Cena speaks on the mic that, like AJ said, he, in fact, doesn't need friends, and that he's going to have things his way from now on
>>
>Cena (WWE) in The Club... leaded by AJ Styles (TNA) and being partner of Gallows and Anderson (NJPW)

No.
>>
>Lets turn Cena heel out of nowhere as part of a B feud, by turning on two recent debutants who aren't established yet, in a match with almost no stakes, at a time when there is no obvious successor to Cena as the top face

That would be utterly fucking stupid.

Also look at buyrates. ~90% of RAW viewers don't watch B PPVs. With no hint of Cena turning, most of the WWE fanbase would tune into the RAW the next day and think The Club had turned face.
>>
nope, cena will never be heel. get over it. hes literally the only guy thats over
>>
>Cena heel turn
End this meme. Cena is the most over he's been in his career and he has stated outright in shoots that he has no intention of ever turning heel.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.