[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Day going to the Wyatts Compound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 11

File: Braaaay lmao.png (481KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Braaaay lmao.png
481KB, 615x409px
Xavier keeps talking about how Big E are going to the Wyatts' compound, but is this serious?
Are they actually going to have a pre-taped match in another location, a'la the empty arena match, or FINAL DELETION?
>>
>>1462491
I'm pretty sure that's what they are going for. Then again I thought they wouldn't be fighting until battleground so who knows what's happening.
>>
>>1462491
I am nervous about WWE going full final deletion..
>>
>>1462491
It won't be a match. It'll be a cuhrazy comedy skit with lots of horror movie and game references
>>
>>1462497
>Dolls with the Wyatt family masks pop out while they navigate the compound
>Eventually, it's actually Rowan and Strowman popping out
>>
File: I AM BUT A COFFEE.png (32KB, 330x315px) Image search: [Google]
I AM BUT A COFFEE.png
32KB, 330x315px
>>1462497
>tron segment at the start of the show shows them going to the compound
>they're in a darkened room
>Strowman fades in behind them
>hear Bray laughing
>does the spoopy "DEAH" Wyatt cut

>somewhere along the second hour
>goes back to the compound
>it is now covered in streamers
>inside Braun, Rowan and Bray are laid out with unicorn horns on their heads
>entire place is plastered in pink paint
>giant Booty'O's on the floor
>disco ball
>Big E, Xavier and Kofi dancing with converted Wyatt cultists in sheep masks and horns
>"HAHA YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT, THIS ISN'T SO BAD, IT'S JUST LIKE DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION ON MY UP UP DOWN DOWNS"

>mfw this is semi-realistic
>>
>>1462518
This is sort of the idea of some out of touch middle aged man slipping into dementia. There's no way the WWE would air this.
>>
>>1462518
oh gd this will happen
>>
File: family.jpg (120KB, 1090x614px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
120KB, 1090x614px
>>1462568
>>
>>1462612
You guys ever think the reason Vince likes Trips is because he's a complete kiss ass
>>
>>1462621
He would't have fucked Stephanie and married into the McMahon family if he wasn't.
>>
>that segment

On this particular battlefield, execution vs execution, TNA actually took on WWE and won.

the editing was the worst thing literally ever,
>>
>>1462491
that shit was lame as hell
>>
that segment was the worst fucking thing i've seen(this year). that fucking "shit" filter made it unwatchable. and the guys took some cool bumps. both new day and wyatts must be fuming
>>
wwe shat on potential once more. what a shock
>>
File: 1432625777968.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1432625777968.png
134KB, 334x393px
>>1462491
Holy shit, TNA did a better job.
That was absolute shit.
>>
>>1465321
Vince is playing 4d chess, he made TNA look good for once, just so he could buy them out as soon as possible and people would react less.

t. Vincenzo McMonahan
>>
>>1465654
>vince being a machiavellian genius

i'd mark out so hard if vince got exposed as being dr doom
>>
File: newdayvswyatts02.webm (3MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
newdayvswyatts02.webm
3MB, 720x406px
>>
File: newdayvswyatts03.webm (3MB, 720x406px) Image search: [Google]
newdayvswyatts03.webm
3MB, 720x406px
>>
>>1466025
I sure love watching grainy motion blur for 5 minutes
>>
I was watching a clip on Youtube and I literally couldn't tell what was happening because of the FUCKING FILTER
>>
>>1465550
Yeah some of the spots were actually pretty cool. And they had some nice action. Problem is how the shit was shot!
Who thought that shit was a good idea?
>>
>>1466343
Kevin Dunn
>>
embarassing to say the least. how can a wwe production lost badly to the likes of jeremy borash?
>>
This shit show of a Final Deletion rip off aside, and taking the fact that this certainly felt 'inspired' by Final Deletion, seriously, WHAT IS THE PAYOFF for this elaborate cluster fuck? The end of it was in a stale mate and The New Day just leave.

If Woods was so afraid of going there, then why not have something happen to New Day while they are there. Why not have Big E and Kofi get abducted and have Woods have to save them at the PPV or have Woods go over to the Wyatt's side, or just be a broken shell of a person.

What we watched was an eyesore we I could barely follow the action and THERE WAS NO PAY OFF FOR IT.
>>
At the beginning I thought they were still showing previews because of the shitty way it was edited
>>
File: 1467775730115.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467775730115.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
There was no story, there was no storytelling, where was no wrestling, there was no spots, where was no character building, there was no payoff, there was no humour, there was no entertainment, there was nothing you could see, there was no fucking ending, there was no fucking beginning, there was no fucking middle, there was fucking nothing. Fuck WWE
>>
>>1466391
It's too late. Woods has already been converted. He has Bray inside him now. Both metaphorically and literally.
>>
>>1466402
This times 1000.
They had at least a week to prepare for it and THAT was the best they could come up with?
>>
>>1466402
This 2bh f@m Final Deletion is the pinnacle of Wrestlekino
>>
File: delete yourself.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
delete yourself.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
>>1462491
>Vince: "OMFG I SWEAR TNA isn't competition"
>>
I don't know about you guys, but I think that segment could have used a few more filters.
>>
>>1466406
Maybe, but the ending didn't seem to suggest that. I was hoping he was going to use that goat skull or whatever it was and clock Kofi and Big E, or wear it like a mask. I couldn't even tell you where the skull came from I was so disoriented watching the shit. Considering he threw it at Bray suggest he wants nothing more to do with Bray but that they stood there own and left walking tall.

To me, if they are able to walk away from Bray's Compound, then what more danger could they face in a WWE ring compared to the compound?
>>
>no drones
>no xylophones
>no swerves
>no reby's huge tits
>no pink tasers
>no boats
>no fireworks
>no symbolism

why even fucking bother
>>
>>1466402
exactly
What made the final deletion good was the buildup
We were invested in what happened
To someone who saw non of the buildup the final deletion was probably just another czw match
To us, who were given the buildup, the promos, we were invested in a way that we felt every hit even though none of us were there
The buildup and promos were silly and cheesy, but very effective in boosting a 3 1/2 star match to a 5 star match
>>
>>1462491
>They had the fucking blueprint... THE FUCKING BLUEPRINT!!!
>They had the Final Deletion tape earlier in Japan
>They fucked it up instantly
DELETED
>>
It had so many goddamn filters layered on that it's almost as if they knew the footage was horseshit and wanted to make it unwatchable.
>>
How long until WhatCuckure Say's WWE did it better?
>>
>>1466458
King Ross was down with the final deletion, the rest probably will rave about it tomorrow
>>
>>1466458
WhatCuckure just got exposed with their reaction video
>>
File: Ok Mr Hardy.jpg (509KB, 1425x797px) Image search: [Google]
Ok Mr Hardy.jpg
509KB, 1425x797px
OK MR WYATT
>>
File: mattfam.jpg (198KB, 1199x711px) Image search: [Google]
mattfam.jpg
198KB, 1199x711px
>>1466466
>Based father in law
>Giant titted wide hiped wife
>Son
>Giant house with prepared for massacre grounds

Is Big Money Matt living the American dream
>>
>>1466472
of coursh
>>
>>1466472
Has anyone made this much of a career turn around since Austin? How will he top this?
>>
>>1466472
Are the Hardy's still drug fucked or have they got their shit together now? I haven't heard anything bad for a while.
>>
>>1466491
Matt been clean forever
Jeff is off meth and shit but is on the weeds but that's not a big deal and is now a family man
>>
>>1466492
Nice

Maybe I should start watching TNA again
>>
>>1466491
Jeff had a daughter now (I think) kinda made an eye opener for him aside from the motorbike accident
>>
Will Matt return as Punished Matt?
>>
Matt married a hot Latina 12 years younger than him
Pretty based
>>
>>1466491
I think they're both having a midlife crisis and they realize they're in the twilight of their careers. They just don't want the past few years to be the last memory people have of them. It's nice to see them actually enjoying themselves though.
>>
>>1466511
>
Hey, when you're getting up there in age, take the pussy and run with it. No shame in that game.
>>
>>1466458

Ross is still based. That fat euro fuck was the ONLY person in WhatCulture's employ defending Final Deletion. 5 bucks says that Jack the Jobber fag loved the compound segment.
>>
The Whyats vs New Day thing was shit.Its amazing that T and A actually did something better than the WWE
>>
Only takeaway from this video is that bronze strongman shouldn't wear his wimpy singlet. He looked even more a monster barechested.
>>
>>1465649
if the New Day/Wyatt thing had been two weeks ago, and Final Deletion stayed 1 week ago, so Final Deletion came out 2nd, we'd all be sucking TNA's dick for their sarcastic parody. ND/Wyatts took everything fun about FD, and edgygrimdark'd it up to 11.
>>
>>1466402
this lawnmower scene makes me happy.
on the one hand, it's about the most retarded "starting a fight" thing in history

on the other hand though, you can see why Jeff would be mad as fuck, it would have taken forever to mow the lawn into those goofy tribal swirls
>>
>>1462491
BROTHER XAVIER
>>
>>1467062
BROTHER NEGRO
>>
fuck that shitty filter, those god awful edits, and really shitty soundtrack.
>>
>>1467020
Too many jumpcuts, combined with the shitty filter like >>1467312 said, made it nearly unwatchable, because you could barely tell what the fuck was going on.
>>
Both videos were bad.
>>
>>1466391
The whole time I thought Woods was gonna get abducted but then nothing happened.

It's too bad Harper couldn't be there too, he wouldn't have had to wrestle or really do anything.
>>
>>1465321
If the goal was to make the shittiest thing possible, WWE won. It might just be a tactic to poison the well of pretaped wrestling matches and nip this shitty meme fad in the bud.
>>
>Final Deletion is good
>"Lol I know lets just stylistically rip the shit out of it, throw in a terrible filter that makes it difficult to see what's actually happening, and progress nothing whatsoever as the fight ends in a fucking stalemate anyway"

You can't just toss something so ridiculous and hammy into a feud that otherwise had nothing of the story. FD worked because it was build around that approach, this just jammed it in for no reason or merit.
>>
>>1466391
They literally had a perfect setup with Woods unconcious and Bray throwing him in the car. Then instead of taking him away Bray fucks up the car cos raisins.
>>
>>1467022
The fight already started months ago, that was just BMM spiting Brother Nero, and it was great, just the right kind of pettiness, it's not enough to DELETE Brother Nero, Matt also wants to destroy his fucking lawn.
>>
>>1466391
It did have one pay off: It made the Wyatts look weaker than ever.

Seriously, even Rowan losing in six seconds was less embarrassing than this. They were on their home turf, had weapons, had an overwhelming numbers advantage, had Strowman, a guy who's supposed to have literally superhuman strenght, New Day were scared shitless...

AND STILL the Wyatts got beaten, they got token offense in, and then got beaten, Bray got BTFO in front of his entire cult and then let them escape unharmed.
>>
>>1462491
AN EXTRAORDINARY TROMBONE
>>
King Ross confirmed this was shit compared to Final Deletion in today's WTF moments
>>
>>1468801
>shit compared to shit
good to know
>>
>BROTHER NEGROOOOOO!!!

they bottled it
>>
File: 1462662313360.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462662313360.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>1467268
kek'd
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.