[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

File: tna_impact_wrestling_0001[1].jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tna_impact_wrestling_0001[1].jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
APOLOGIZE
>>
>The only good storyline is a its so bad its so good storyline

Might as well close the company now
>>
>>1461875
What for?
>>
File: gsv.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
gsv.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>1461881
>I haven't watched TNA in 6 years but I still have an opinion on it.
>>
File: WWE-logo.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-logo.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
S-SORRY MR.TNA, PLEASE DON'T BREAK MY RATINGS. I'LL LET YOU HAVE THE USA NETWORK JUST PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
File: H2sv8lh.gif (414KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
H2sv8lh.gif
414KB, 480x361px
>>1461883
>I watch TNA
>>
>>1461875
I'm slowly warming up to TNA, started watching for t the hardy feud but I'm beginning to like some other stuff (X-Division, Knockouts, Lashley). I might watch it for a while.
>>
>>1461889
>The competition? I'll never betray Vince like that, he taught me better.

2001 was 15 years ago anon.
>>
>>1461881
Isn't that basically WWE at this point?
None of the storylines are good.
>>
>>1461897
>TNA
>Competition

lmao look at this idiot
>>
>>1462016
>only major wrestling company that Vince absolutely refuses to ever acknowledge
>poaches tons of ex-WWE guys that were criminally misused and makes them into the stars they deserve to be
>literally revolutionizing wrestling at this very moment with experimental, creative, risk-taking content while WWE just churns out the same old shit week after week
>lovable underdog that refuses to give up despite overwhelming odds
>not competition
>>
>>1461894
Lashley has become a beast in TNA
>>
>>1462023
Pop TV is barely competition for shadow-puppet theater.
>>
>watching tna
Commit kys
>>
>>1461894
I dip in and out of it. Last time I saw any of it prior to the Final Deletion was the World Title series they held at the back end of last year I think it might have been?

It was alright, though Josh Matthews is fucking terrible as a commentator. I can just about deal with the Pope.
>>
>>1462023
>only major wrestling company that Vince absolutely refuses to ever acknowledge

TNA was mentioned on WWE programming just recently during the Austin/Styles interview. It's not mentioned more often because it's completely irrelevant. You think any of the old guys like Flair or Booker who went to TNA for one last payday want their time there brought up?
>>
File: TNA-Knockout-Sienna-600x250[1].jpg (45KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
TNA-Knockout-Sienna-600x250[1].jpg
45KB, 600x250px
They have an A+ Knockout champion now.
>>
>>1462023
>poaches tons of ex-WWE guys that were criminally misused and makes them into the stars they deserve to be
I've been watching since 2002, and I call this bullshit. Give ONE EXAMPLE!
>>
>>1462130
Hello Sienna, why do you never get any TV time? Are you that big a charisma vaccumn
>>
>>1462130
>>1462130
>Sienna is still here
why? nothing better to do?
>>
>they're moving to Thursdays

Fucking kek.
They are the ones who need to apologize.
>>
>>1462134
Ec3, Galloway
>>
>>1462284
EC3-Bateman's run doesn't count.

Galloway - He got the christian cage storyline. "Muh potential star was burried by WWE so we give him the title in 2 weeks of debut, he screams WE WILL TAKE TNA TO THE TOP"
>>
>>1461897

I watch NJPW, ROH, and PWG but not TNA.

fuck TNA.
>>
>>1462335
They do flips in TNA as well, m8.
>>
>>1462323
Why doesn't Bateman count? He was criminally underused. He got put through i think 2 different nxt seasons and was on smackdown occasionally. Even lost to ryback. He counts 100%.

You can come up with any excuse you want for Galloway but he was still misused in WWE and is now a star for TNA.
>>
>>1462390
Bateman was criminally underused for sure. He could have been a good, solid midcarder in the IC/US title picture, and maybe as part of a tag team.

It's a shame him and Johnny Curtis never got a proper chance to revive their rivalry on the main roster as that could have been beneficial to both.
>>
>>1462023
>TNA gets obliterated going head to head
>Can't afford talent
>Can't afford to go out of the impact zone
>Can't afford to be live every week

Also Bateman has such a retarded face. Glad he never lasted in WWE
>>
>>1461875
The Final Deletion led me down this path of checking out a bunch of recent TNA stuff. And you know what, TNA is better than WWE right now.
>>
>>1462587
That ring puts me right off though, not the shape the noise and how fucking LOUD it is
>>
>>1462284
Go out in the streets and ask normies who EC3 and Galloway are.
TNA does not makes "stars" in the true sense of the word. Never has and never will because they just can't.
>>
>>1462693
They made AJ but that's like the only one.
>>
>>1462729
Even AJ you could argue was truly made in his brief stint in Japan. There, he accrued tenfold the fame and renown than TNA ever garnered him.
I mean, I wouldn't argue it, personally. But you could try. It was a dual-pronged process, to say the least.
>>
>>1462729
Post TNA AJ isn't as important as Post-NJPW AJ
>>
>>1462023
>criminally misused

This is such a stupid term, many don't work out in WWE because they lack a character or they generally aren't interesting. Tyrus is shit, Galloway was never interesting, EC3 didn't have a character beyond acting like a jock

"Deserve" to be is broad, everyone who wrestles does deserve to be a star but just because they aren't WWE Champ doesn't mean they aren't. Normies don't know EC3, if he went to WWE today and was a jobber/mid carder he would be a bigger star than he is right now in TNA.
>>
Ignorant wwe marks fuck off back to what culture and woo. Faggots
>>
File: 1466637232760.jpg (29KB, 247x307px) Image search: [Google]
1466637232760.jpg
29KB, 247x307px
>the X-Championship is basically a glorified MitB plot device now

No, fuck this.
>>
>>1462023

Funny how TNA misused all of their own homegrown talent in favor for WWE drop outs.
>>
>>1462769

>"I don't want to argue, you're mean"

Ok faggot, keep telling yourself you're right.
>>
>>1462781
That was my first post in this thread. I got a brain aneurysm reading it.

>>>/woo/
>>
>>1462729
>AJ was a star
They had commentators, Jericho and Cena constantly tell people who he is because he was a fucking nobody
>>
>>1462766
>not given a good gimmick
>not given any time on the mic
>made to job on Superstars every week
>punished heavily for trying to do the best with what you have and get over despite your situation
>get released because "lol Creative has nothing for you"
>go to TNA
>given a credible push, mic time, and creative input on your character
>turns out you're actually pretty great and were never even given the chance to show it
I'll agree with you about "deserved" perhaps being an iffy statement, but you absolutely cannot deny that TNA takes misused guys and practically overnight gets them far more over than the WWE ever could.
>>
>>1462795
They do, but I think it's due to the fact that the fans of the underused talent would flock over to see them succeed.
>>
>>1462786
Yeah, go back to /woo/, they'll be more than happy to take you back.
>>
>>1461897
It's crazy that it's been 15 years. I remember it happening like it was yesterday
>>
>>1462800
Fuck off back to woo you retarded faggot
>>
For those of you who say TNA made "AJ styles a star". You forget when Kurt Angle came in, they sidelined the fuck out of AJ, even putting him under Angle as a "rookie" despite AJ Styles being a grand slam champion at that time. The commentary team did not acknowledge AJ's accomplishments in the company and the fact that he was the first triple crown and grand slam champion, this went on for a long time.

TNA is very clear that you need to be Ex-WWE in any way to be given attention there. They even freaking hired the late Chris Warren (the man who sang the DX song).

The did alot of sidelining when Christian came in.

For those saying that they tap misused WWE talent. Bullshit, it's the same "I failed at WWE now I'm here, we're going to take this company to the top and show the guys who released me".

The only thing that I really was surprised at was, Bully Ray's singles World title run.
>>
>bust your ass off for a company you put on the map
>get buried in favor of WWE talent
>they continue this for YEARS until you are finally recognized as champion material
>asked to take a paycut in favor of 50+ year olds who can barely move
>leave for japan where you are allowed to display your true power
>become a megastar
>big money contract from the very company that competed with your old one
>then you are feuding for the title of said company
>now you are feuding with the company's franchise player
>gonna look like a million bucks out of this no matter what

Only sad thing about AJ is he didn't do this sooner. TNA can go to shit.
>>
File: 1273382555481.png (152KB, 373x352px) Image search: [Google]
1273382555481.png
152KB, 373x352px
>woo
>>
>>1462016
Didn't you watch Raw? WWE literally stole The Final Deletion.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.