[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post wrestlers that browse /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: latest.jpg (68KB, 474x581px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
68KB, 474x581px
Post wrestlers that browse /asp/
>>
pic related
>>
>>1460209
What makes you think she does? Better yet what makes you think any woman will be on here
>>
>>1460214
This.
>>
fucking sienna

post your tits!
>>
File: dean-ambrose.png (400KB, 400x730px) Image search: [Google]
dean-ambrose.png
400KB, 400x730px
;^)
>>
>>1460209
I want to take turns fucking her and getting fucked by her

Also pic related, he posts all Anti-WWE stuff
>>
This is literally the most pathetic board on 4chan
>>
>>1460249
>and getting fucked by her
hi phil!
>>
File: Ryan.Roidback.Reeves.jpg (34KB, 495x330px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan.Roidback.Reeves.jpg
34KB, 495x330px
>>
ryback is one of the shittest wrestlers to ever step in the ring and im glad his tumblr rant is getting him outta the dubya.
>>
>>1460260
Little faggot probably got black listed from the industry with his little rant too.
>>
>>1460232
She was literally here today
>>
>>1460209
Why are there multiple threads with a pic of Yyvone de Carlo? Is this some new meme?
>>
>>1460277
Good proof lad.
Steph was also on here today and posted pictures of her cunt.
>>
>>1460298

Not >>1460277 but I wouldn't be surprised if she was here today. Sienna is known to vanity search.
>>
>>1460334
I no rite. we're a pretty big board.
Vince probly checks in here to see are opinoins too.
>>
>>1460298
>>1460334
She was posting in a thread with her as OP pic. Just look in the archive
>>
>>1460338
i agree with u.
She posted hear cos wear the best bord.
I liked when she postd the proof it was her.
>>
>>1460337
>>1460348
Kys
>>
>>1460348

I don't think you get how some indie wrestlers scour the net looking for stuff about themselves. Fucking Ivelisse wrote a post on Facebook about how people like her on /wooo. Plus, /asp/ is one of the bigger places on the net for wrestling.
>>
>>1460351
lmao. wrekt
who else do u rekon postes here?
I think ambrose probly does cos he's unhinged and 4chan is his kind off site.
>>
>>1460337
>Implying that Vince knows how to use a computer

Dude didn't even know what a burrito was until recently.
>>
>>1460209
>>
>>1460359
>/asp/ is one of the bigger places on the net for wrestling.

Are you actually delusional?
/asp/ is a blip on the radar.

4chan is obviously well known but if you think wrestlers pay even the slightest modicum of attention to this shitty board you're insane.
>>
>>1460383
Hola Kirk
>>
>>1460398
lol. wich famous wrestler r u?
>>
>>1460367
i would put my dick in her arms
>>
This mark posts every anti-Phil thread
>>
>>1460420
BASED AJ
>>
literally who?
>>
>>1460412
Starts with a H
>>
Didn't Harpgoat post on /b/ once and people figured out it was him? Also there was someone who told a story once about being in a locker room and Alex Shelley was on /b/.
>>
>>1460447
He wasn't wearing a band aid on his finger that night, so nobody took it seriously. Don't worry, I remember.
>>
Jack swagger posts on 4chan
>>
>>1460209
phil does.
>>
>>1460478
Who's that?
>>
File: Ryback-and-cm-punk.jpg (55KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Ryback-and-cm-punk.jpg
55KB, 642x361px
These two are in an eternal struggle on /asp/. And now that they're both out of the wrestling business, they have nothing but time to shitpost against each other.
>>
>>1460420
think that's the number of guys shes cucked Phil with
>>
>>1460489
CM Phul, in the words of Vince McMahon's theme song, has NO CHANCE IN HELL
>>
>>1460489
Punk does since he made a shit load of money, but Ryan is gonna have to find some employment eventually.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.