[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to /asp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: wtf-cat.jpg (18KB, 429x322px) Image search: [Google]
wtf-cat.jpg
18KB, 429x322px
>browsing /asp/ a lot late 2014/early 15
>discuss martial arts, MMA, boxing, etc
>slow moving board with tight community
>also discussion of paintball, HEMA, skateboarding for fans of the sports

Leave, come back in 2016

>mandrama/wweshit
>"I practice chen pang gong nong" posts unironically
>divashit
>wwe "celebrity" threads
>even wu is gone so i can't impersonate him

Wtf happened to this place?
>>
>>1459672
Wrestling got kicked off of /sp/ and invaded /asp/

Things were better on /sp/, everyone stuck to one general /wwe/ thread instead taking up the entire board.
>>
>>1459711
fucking gook admin, fuck him
>>
File: 1467536911609.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467536911609.gif
2MB, 167x200px
FUG OFF MMA FAG
>>
Rather than just giving us an actual Wresting board, we've instead been lumped in with every sport under the sun that doesn't involve getting an object through some type of hole.

Essentially, we're large enough to deserve a dedicated board, but we're not getting one because, "Pro wrestling is just a fake sport, am I right?"
>>
its really sad that these wwe fags took over...
>>
>>1459936
STAY IN ONE FUCKING GENERLA YOU FUCKING MANCHILD
>>
>>1460221
Really makes ya think eh?
>>
>>1459711
this, there was no problem on having wrestling on /sp/, faggots who use phones were mad cos the general keeped bumping threads off the main page among some other stupid stuff such as not a sport and "why if bro culture threads are not allowed why is this". So they waged a war, yes, as pathetic as that sounds they actually started to spam, bitch and moan about it, until they a most probably rigged poll sent to the admin made the mods change wrestling to /asp/ and it ruined it. Oh there was also some stupid shit related to a see pee spammer and whatever the fuck involved, nice 4chan drama folks... Sorry.
>>
>>1459936
>>1461068
The best thing we can do is still post our regular topics here, maybe Hiro will actually notice a problem and fix it
>>
>>1461205
>Hiro
>fix problem
Pick one. If you really think he'll actually do something then >>>/qa/ would like a word with you.
>>
>>1461205

>The best thing we can do is still post our regular topics here

You are beyond dumb, also this board is a top contender for worst board on 4chan, and it's just cause of a few handful people. Imagine that, one autist who switches his trip every hour is responsible for ruining an entire board.
>>
>>1461068
they wanted the cp spamming wrestlefag mod to stop spamming /sp/ so mandrama had to go
>>
>>1459786
Where is jackie4chan now ? he's staying in japan or the US ? maybe you guys should send him postcards or printout about the second coming of Hiroshima Nagasaki and praise it.
>>
>>1459672
>paintball

we got our own share of problems between speedballers and tacticool and pumpers but hell we're still happy our threads are not bumped to oblivion after 5 minutes because some autists decided to open an opinion thread about their starts taking a dump.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.