[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't he a world champion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>1457018
Envy from MacMahon cause he banged Keibler for real
>>
>>1457018

because he was awful
>>
>>1457053
18+
>>
Death, the ultimate burial.
>>
>>1457018
Cause he was fighting for the true prize
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=affN1jb1S6I
>>
because he never had mic skills in a moment when WWE had tons of great guys on the mic

also his gimmick was dull

he got various push but failed to get over every time
>>
Cause he threw a pizza party, and only invited the undertaker.
>>
>>1457145
I agree, but for some reason, I loved his theme.
>>
Because he was fucking terrible
>>
>>1457018
Honestly, my theory is that HHH didn't want him to be huge. HHH saw him as a threat.

Think about how similar they are:

One is called "The Game" and the other is called "Test". Their appearance and maneuvers were very similar. Granted, HHH had more charisma, but Test was given a story line with the boss' daughter. Keep in mind, this was around the time Stephanie and HHH started to date in real life.

I wouldn't be surprised if HHH felt he was too much competition.
>>
>>1457148
he had a really good running big boot too, but that's about it

zero charisma, lots of roids that costed him his life

but he banged kelly kelly for a while, so there's that
>>
>>1457161
keibler>kelly

He also had a decent slam, but yeah.
His matches against Lashley were a snoozefest.
>>
>>1457161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2S1GD_NbIQ

Not just a "really good", but literally the best in the business. Better than Undertaker's or Kane's.
>>
also I recently watched a match of him vs steiner vs goldberg for the title, probably 2003

steiner enters, gets a decent pop
test enters, crowd is dead
goldberg, over as fuck

and his team with steiner as both face and heel was one of his last chances to get over, he failed miserably

noone could care
>>
>>1457194
They only booed him when he manhandled Stacey during the whole of 2003. He barely ever even talked in the mic.
>>
>>1457203
he had tons of chances around the 2000s on the mic, he really couldn't deliver

he also lacked badly the crowd interaction and story telling during his matches, you never see him taunting or looking for a crowd response, and indeed noone cared
>>
No Mic skills, no real gimmick, etc
>>
Because he wasn't very good. Great Big Boot though.
>>
File: testicle.jpg (38KB, 408x418px) Image search: [Google]
testicle.jpg
38KB, 408x418px
>>1457018
because he sucked

im glad he died. i was like 13-15 when it happened and i would make jokes to my friends like

" did you hear about that wrestlers death? guess it wasnt a test"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.