[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both Brock & 'Berg moving to Canada 'cuz US is too cuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 9019683.jpg (44KB, 495x329px) Image search: [Google]
9019683.jpg
44KB, 495x329px
Goldberg is set to follow in the footsteps of Brock Lesnar as an American living in Canada, as he seeks to avoid the fallout from the upcoming presidential election in the United States.

>"Yes, I'm going to vote. Am I going to vote like I'm blindfolded or I'm throwing a dart at a dartboard? Man, I think I'm going to follow in Brock's footsteps. I'm moving to Canada. My wife's down here on me. I'm going up there on her. Man, we're in a real sorry ass state. Man, we really are. I don't know. The irresponsibility on one side and the corporate politician on the other and the lack of trust. At the end of the day, we're at the lesser of two evils, but as a responsible American, who is voting for the leader of our country, are you kidding me? That's our choice?"

>"I think we're kind of in dire straights looking at the options, man. It's a sad day. It really is. I mean, it sucks. It's a sad day because the President of the United States is going to be chosen based upon personality, based upon outrageousness, based upon other factors like that as opposed to real policy."
>>
>>1455560
well it's not like canada is any better in that respect
>>
>>1455568

Say again?
>>
>>1455568
They may have the >A FUCKING LEAF flag but they have a lot more friends aroundthe world too. Canada isthe friend you get along with and trust. America isthe friend you get along with to theur face but you talk shit on them behind their back because you can't trust them.
>>
>>1455560
>goldberg
Every time
>>
File: 1463363791278.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1463363791278.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>1455573
>>
>>1455560
Canada has one of the biggest cucks to ever walk the earth as it's leader, dumb Jew.
>American ''''''''men'''''' would rather run away and abandon their country over doing anything about the issues
And they wonder why it's going down the shitter
>>
>Canada is less cucked than the US

Literally take a look at their prime minister. He is the epitome of the nu-male cuck movement.
>>
>>1455636
No one fears Canada and on the flip side of the coin, no one respects Canada either

The US garners both.
>>
>>1455573
He's a closet homosexual.
>>
File: DgPiG0M.jpg (95KB, 894x499px) Image search: [Google]
DgPiG0M.jpg
95KB, 894x499px
>>
File: TrumpBTFO.png (382KB, 960x607px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpBTFO.png
382KB, 960x607px
>>1455560
>Free healthcare
>Equality
>Maple syrup
>handsome Prime Minister
>polar bears
>Hockey
>4 seasons
>Quiet and peaceful
>so much beautiful land untouched by humans
>can leave your house without fear of being shot
>loved by every country

Brock and Goldberg is just the beginning. Soon all your celebrities will move here and USA will be nothing but Mexicans and rednecks
>>
The thing that Brock likes about Canada is that some areas are completely secluded. Nobody around to fuck with you plus the US has ridiculous taxes and shit.

I can see why they'd move.
>>
File: Canadian-lakes1.jpg (116KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian-lakes1.jpg
116KB, 700x394px
>>1459382
Canada is a utopia. Come join us anon.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.