[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stephanie McMahon and Lindsay Lohan had the same haircut and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: lindsaysteph.png (750KB, 953x634px) Image search: [Google]
lindsaysteph.png
750KB, 953x634px
Stephanie McMahon and Lindsay Lohan had the same haircut and make-up in the same months in 2003.
>>
Stephanie began wearing similar black chokers around this time too.
>>
File: stephlindsay2.png (447KB, 690x479px) Image search: [Google]
stephlindsay2.png
447KB, 690x479px
They also dyed their hair to be a darker shade of red at the same time.

Stephanie was the "hot chick" on Smackdown at the time alongside Torrie Wilson. She was trying to make herself as sexy as possible and that meant copying the "it" girl of the moment.
>>
>>1454977
You can clearly see her bra through that T-shirt.
Anybody here know how to use photoshop?
>>
Mean Girls era Lohan was a top qt

Why did Hollywood have to ruin her
>>
>>1454971
Were Vince and Steph fucking back then?
>>
>>1455055
No, Vince just wished he was fucking his daughter because he's a fucking wacko
>>
File: did they.jpg (54KB, 650x455px) Image search: [Google]
did they.jpg
54KB, 650x455px
>>1455063
>>
>>1454967
Lindsay's face is the most fuckable face I have ever seen in my life.
>>
>>1454971

>has absolutely amazing breasts
>ruins them with implants

women everyone
even when they have a good body, literally universally agreed upon, they think they can do it better
>>
File: stephanie-mcmahon-sagging-boobs.jpg (35KB, 600x868px) Image search: [Google]
stephanie-mcmahon-sagging-boobs.jpg
35KB, 600x868px
>>1458093
>>
>>1454967

And then they both grew up to be ugly skanks

funny that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.