[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (3KB, 490x43px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3KB, 490x43px
What went wrong?
>>
File: Deancuck11.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Deancuck11.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>
File: Deanocuck.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Deanocuck.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>1454929
>>
>>1454939
Huh?
>>
>>1454944
Huh?
>>
File: u cant c me lol.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
u cant c me lol.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>1454921
>what went wrong?

>implying just one thing

No moderation is the main thing.
/WWE/ shitposting is the second thing.

There are lots of serious Pro-Wrestling threads, and they aren't a problem.

But there are even more threads made for laughs, that maybe see a dozen posts from whomever they trigger. (much like this thread)

Every time a shitposting thread is made about some diva/former divas boob job (not exactly /asp/ materiel anyway) a good thread is killed to make room for it.

All the pro-wrestling shitposters are so immaculately autistic, I strongly urge they be given their own board where they can hurl epin maymays in peace, and leave the grown folks to talk.

the 6~ months they've been here have turned this board into a /b/ tier shithole containment board because /sp/ couldn't handle it.

If a high traffic volume board like /sp/ couldn't hack, what STUPID MOTHERFUCKER decided they should be sent to essentially dominate the formerly low traffic /asp/?
If they'd had a simply glance through the catalog before and after /wwe/ they'd see what used to be genuine discussion is now HALF A BOARD OF SHITPOSTING.

And LITERALLY half of those threads are titled 'IS HE AUTISTIC?"

Fucking 12 years olds shouldn't be posting on 4chan at all.
Now /k/, /mu/, and /a/ are the only boards even tolerable and related to my interests.

And what's worse, pro-wrestling isn't even a sport, it is LITERALLY a TV DRAMA about the athletes in a pretend fighting tournament.
Couch potatoes don't belong on a sports board AT ALL.
>>
>>1454957
/wwe/ was fine on /sp/. there was usually only one thread at a time and the shitposts were quickly cleaned up. the reason they were moved here is because some le epin trolls on /sp/ tricked hiro into doing it by way of a rigged strawpoll.

Now the janny on this board has basically given up and the shitposting has spilled all over the place
>>
>>1454998
based. where were you on sp bro
>>
Where did everyone go when it went to shit i wasnt here for the transition but i remember plenty of martial arts style threads and true alternative sports like kendo and hema. Only remnants are random mma and skateboard generals.

There isnt another board for exodus... so reddit?
>>
>>1455115
To reddit ya must go nerd
>>
>>1455117
why are you now calling yourself carter after denying being him for months
>>
>>1454921

tripfag cucks
>>
>>1455117
Implying soap opera threads where 95% of posters prob cant dee their toes without a mirror should be posting on a sports board.
>>
>>1454957
>/a/
Fuck off /a/sshole.
>>
>>1455118
I have accepted my new nickname. Carter is a title which goes to best poster. We are all carter when ya think about it.

>>1455122
I myself am a pro wrestler though and i know some other anons who are also independent wrestlers. Kys nerd cuck dweeb.
>>
>>1454921
More underage kids are posting in the wrestling threads than the paintball, airsoft, and skateboarding threads.

and thats saying something.
>>
File: cenashitpost.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cenashitpost.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1454957
>>
>>1454921
Forcing Wrestling Talk here instead of leaving it on /sp/.
>>
Lets put it this way, a serious discussion about a leaked fart report of WWE women was deleted and banned for being "off topic".

However repetitive Roman Memes, Posting that Sasha banks guy, Peadomod have u cucked, Boobs, Brother Nero etc. are okay.

Fuck this board.
>>
>>1455541
>Lets put it this way, a serious discussion about a leaked fart report of WWE women was deleted and banned for being "off topic".
the fart fantasy league guy said he was going to do it in the general
>>
File: aspsucks.jpg (2MB, 1895x3072px) Image search: [Google]
aspsucks.jpg
2MB, 1895x3072px
I'm here for the wrestling and the shit posts are too much, I can understand the other people getting annoyed even more by this.

The shit posting here is just too much, just take a look at actual Pro wrestling threads vs Shitposting-wrestling threads.
>>
>>1455549
He was actually making fantasy stuff like posters and belts for the league.
He said he'd put everything into a Wrestling related general, so that he wouldn't waste space on the catalog, yet he got banned and we have shit like the picture on
>>1455562

The Moderation fucking sucks here, legitimate Wrestling discussions get banned for shitposts.
>>
>>1454957

You're fundamentally wrong about a lot of things. /wwe/ on /sp/ never made a single blip on the radar since it was all contained in one general. Once it moved here, people become free to post whatever garbage that first came to their mind and also it being featured on the front page of all of 4chan invited the worst of the worst scum who didn't know wrestling had a board for it, so that's where the /b/turds came from with all their edginess...and then of course you have this one demented Dean autist who is here pretty much 95% of his life.
>>
>>1454921
Japanese moot fucked it all up
>>
>>1455562
The fucking state of this board.
>>
>>1454921
>terrible tripfags
>shitposting for the sake of shitposting i.e. "lol look i'm making another dumb thread to cuck le aspies xDDDD"
>culture that is copied from /b/, /tv/ and /sp/, besides the threads that were here before the wrestling addition
>no attempt to discuss anything, 80% of people post stupid memes
it just proved the argument that wrestling fans are as bad as mlp etc.
>>
>>1455696
We can just pretty much pin point all of those problems back to Carter.
>>
>>1455715
>blaming one person for this cancerous community
it'll never get better if you do that
>>
>>1455743
I think it's pretty obvious when he keeps using the same generic insults and language. And considering this is the same board that keeps blaming one man for the decline of the Raw ratings...
>>
>>1455744
He's obviously the main problem but a lot of these problems existed before he entered into his Dean mode.
>>
>>1454989
>/wwe/ was fine on /sp
>>1455680
>/wwe/ on /sp/ never made a single blip on the radar since it was all contained in one general.

ayyyyyyyyy

##NeverEverComingBack
>>
>>1455715
Dean Mark is most of it but it's by no means just him. Bretcuck is just as cancerous and shitposty, only difference is that he posts less often. More than one thread has been derailed into shit by him and dean mark's pissing contests. Then there's the dean mark imitators who pretend to be him the rare time he isn't here
>>
Tripfags and anti-smark shitposters
>>
File: cadfaelfatpedo.jpg (85KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
cadfaelfatpedo.jpg
85KB, 650x650px
>>1454921
pedo mod spamming cp on /sp/ and maiking /sp/ hate mandrama so they cucked us to this shithole
>>
>>1454957
>/a/
>tolerable
but hey /k/omrade
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.