[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Crusierweight Classic General #01 - Inaugural Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: WWE CWC.jpg (96KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
WWE CWC.jpg
96KB, 620x416px
So who do you guys like? It's easy to guess that favourites like Sabre Jr and Ibushi are probably gonna have the best chance of winning and are almost certainly going to be in the final, but who would you like to at least go far? Also other questions like:

> Which guys could land a developmental contract?
> Would you want to see a WWE Heavyweight Classic?
> Is Triple H just shitting out gold left, right and centre?
>>
File: How can our eyes be real....jpg (132KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
How can our eyes be real....jpg
132KB, 1200x675px
>>
> WWE Tag Team Classic
> WWE Crusierweight Classic
I'm opent to a heavyweight one. I was kinda hoping they would name this one after a legend too though. Like the "Eddie Guerrero Crusierweight Classic".
>>
My boy Sabre Jr has this!
>>
sabre or gargano

ibushi if he signs
>>
>>1454744

>A bunch of vanilla midgets flipping around

I think I'll pass
>>
>>1454744
I hope Mascara Dorada gets a shot, he's amazing
>>
File: Judgemental Cow.jpg (27KB, 323x303px) Image search: [Google]
Judgemental Cow.jpg
27KB, 323x303px
>>1454793
But you'll still comment in the thread?
>>
>>1454799

>not staying with the aspies to shitpost about vanilla midgets flipping around

Are you gay?
>>
>>1454808
You're literally doing that right now, just leave the thread if you don't like it.
>>
>>1454812

But it's only me and you in here. Youll get lonely and cut yourself again if i left
>>
>>1454748

That guy is literally Darren Young 2.0. Seems like a fag too
>>
File: 1467961263422.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1467961263422.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>1454793
>>
File: bracket.png (801KB, 1263x708px) Image search: [Google]
bracket.png
801KB, 1263x708px
Heres the full bracket, any predictions?
>>
>>1455151
Gran Metalik could make it all the way to the finals since his only real opposition is ZSJ & Tozawa
>>
>>1455151
Predictions? Paaain.

But seriously:
> Tozawa
> Gallagher
> Tajiri
> Metalik
> Harv Sihra
> Sabre
> Gurv Sihra
> HoHo Lun
> Kendrick
> Bennett
> Ibushi
> Alexander
> Perkins
> Gargano
> Dorado
> Swann
These are my predictions for the first round winners.
>>
>>1455151
I see Metalik vs ZSJ and Ibushi or even Kendrick if they had the balls vs Swann or Garganno
>>
>>1455151
Zsj and ibushi are on the opposite side of bracket. Nice. I don't know if i want sabre to win. If wwe is serious in finding new rey (sin cara and kalisto expériment has failed), then gran metalik or lince dorado should be considered.

Just saw the bracketology.
>"I personally hope they both lose."
graves is an asshole.
>>
Come on Gallagher!
>>
>the one Australian is facing Tajiri
It was fun for a while
>>
How the fuck does this work then? They're not gonna have all the matches in one night are they? Is it live?
>>
>>1455511
I'm guessing it's going to be a long weekly thing. It's after NXT and it's already been announced the 4 matches on the first episode next week.

> First round: 4 weeks
> Second round: 2 weeks
> Quarter-finals: 1 week
> Semi-finals: 1 week (probably with extra stuff)
> Final: 1 week
So overall, about two months of stuff here.
>>
If they push it up a bit, it would be a pretty good SummerSlam match.
>>
>>1455368
>Zsj and ibushi are on the opposite side of bracket.
I wonder who will be in the final...
>>
>>1455515
Final 1 week?Presumably they won't be changing the run time of each episode though? Each match has a 20 minute run time, so I guess we'll be having runners up matches, to see who comes 3rd and 4th to fill up time.
>>
>>1455524
I wouldn't mind a 3rd place match. I would also have a battle royal between the remaining 28 guys for a tertiary 5th place.
>>
>>1455542
I think the last episode would just be 2 matches and a load of fluff talking about the tournament and how the last 2 (ZSJ and Ibushi obviously) got there.
>>
File: c47abc8eb6zsj.png.jpg (57KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
c47abc8eb6zsj.png.jpg
57KB, 600x910px
Britfag here just posting who the obvious winner of CWC will be.
>>
>>1455557
Ma'h boy.

These are the matches on Wednesday:
> Clement Petiot vs. Cedric Alexander
> Ariya Daivari vs. HoHo Lun
> Alejandro Saez vs. Gran Metalik
> Brian Kendrick vs. Raul Mendoza
>>
>>1455442
Yeah, fucking bullshit. They could at least jam one of the chinese fellas in, they won't know how to work and were chosen for geographical reasons alone
>>
>>1455442
At least you have TMDK on the NXT roster. And Murphy. And Emma. And Peyton Royce. There's loads of Aussies around at the minute.
>>
File: 1438280234863.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
1438280234863.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>1455670
>Peyton Royce
>>
>>1455721
Does Lance Storm have a thing for Aussie girls?
>>
Are there any of the clear jobber guys who are actually pretty good?
>>
>>1455151

Cedric Alexander might be a guy they'd take a look at for a contract, though I don't he'd get any farther than semi-finals. Even him getting past the quarterfinal would be a stretch.

Regardless, he's a black guy, a solid worker, and about as charismatic as you'll find in ROH currently. Exactly the kind of guy Vince would like to have shucking around in the upper mid card putting over the real, white, Anglo stars over.
>>
File: file.png (157KB, 301x346px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
157KB, 301x346px
>>1454748
>>
>>1456295
Speaking of black guys, do you think the Hong Kong guys got annoyed when they announced they were from Hong Kong, China.
>>
>>1454744
I think Brian Kendrick will literally blow his brains out if he doesn't win, pls WWE no more Benoits.
>>
>>1456473
You know Hong Kong is a city right? What else are they meant to say?
>>
>>1456483

Not gonna lie. I legit thought Hong Kong was a country.
>>
>>1456489
It used to be owned by the UK then we gave it back. It's a bit of a weird place in that sense.
>>
>>1456480
Guys, is Kendrick okay?
>>
>>1456507
During the bracketology he made it seem like it was really the only thing that mattered, it made me feel bad for him he even cried when he said that. Maybe I'm just eating up his acting but it seemed too real.
>>
>>1456511
It's so weird seeing these guys you associate with being young now being veterans.
>>
>>1456507
https://www.youtube.com/user/FunTimeProWrestling/videos
This is his YouTube channel ;_;
>>
File: szwHEzy.jpg (544KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
szwHEzy.jpg
544KB, 2592x1944px
>>1456550
Exactly, I still remember him being Spanky ;_;
>>
>>1456502

>we

You didn't do shit, fucc boi
>>
>>1456552
Best Interim WWE Champion ever.
>>
>>1456672
fucc boi? Shouldn't you be on tumblr moaning about white people?
>>
>>1456502
Hong Kong is very different from China, and people there hate mainlanders. It's an independent country, though. Chinese people need visas to go there. You fly international from Chinese airports. It burns their chink asses, but it's true.

I guarantee it pissed off the HK wrestlers, but they're trying to get into the Chinese market, so they have to play by their rules or they will simply be banned.

Source: lived in China for five years
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.