[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Potential new WWE network shoes being pitched:

>Ask Me Anything Live - Live, interactive Q&A with WWE talents.
>Everyone Has A Price - Reality series scouring the country for the most memorable WWE memorabilia, the origin of the items and determining their price.
>Extreme Eats - Tommy Dreamer and Bubba Ray Dudley tour the United States to show off their favorite food locations, sample odd and strange food combinations and take part in eating challenges.
>50 States, 50 Dates - a "WWE bachelor" goes on 50 dates to find romance. This would be a reality show about finding true love while also living your life on the road as a WWE talent.
>Goldberg's Garage - Reality show about Goldberg, his wife and their mechanics restoring American muscle cars at their North Carolina garage.
>History of WWE - 10 Part documentary series taking fans from the beginning of WWE through the launch of the Network.
>Legends House: Attitude - A sequel to the initial WWE Network series, placing 1990s legends together under one roof.
>Miz & Mrs. - A reality series following Miz and Maryse.
>Talking Summerslam - A Post-PPV Talk Show (think "Talking Dead")
>Tapout Fitness - WWE stars share their training tips.
>The Third Wheel - Two WWE Fans go on a blind date without knowing they are going to be joined by a WWE star.
>Totally NXT - A reality/competition series as six women try to make their way through the developmental system for a chance at a main roster slot and a Total Divas cast membership.
>The Wives of Flair - Documentary series on the love life of Ric Flair and his four ex-wives.
>>
>>1454311
>WWE All Access - Reality series following main eventers as they prepare for Wrestlemania/Summerslam level major matches.
>WWE Game Night - WWE stars face celebrities in games outside the ring (listed were dodge ball, obstacle courses, Pictionary)
>WWE Investigates - Each segment would be a 3-5 episode mini-series going deep into a real subject in the history of pro wrestling. The life & legacy of Eddie Guerrero was suggested as a sample mini-series.
>WWE Goes Viral - Best WWE viral videos including ones submitted by fans.
>WWE Kids! - Kids interview WWE stars, compete against them in games and call the action for in-ring action.
>WWE Promo Battle - WWE Talents go head to head in "improv wars" in a tournament style setting where the audience and social media as well as a panel of judges determine who moves forward until they crown a promo battle champion.
>WWE Roast- John Cena would be roasted in a no holds barred tribute.
>WWE Superstars Search- Hosted by Lita & Trish Stratus, a competition reality series with 10 women competing for a WWE contract.
>>
So many shows, so little wrestling, so little people watching it
>>
I wanna see the flair and cena ones
>>
>>1454311
*shows, but shoes is probably more entertaining
>>
>>1454311
>>Ask Me Anything Live - Live, interactive Q&A with WWE talents.
would watch
>>Everyone Has A Price - Reality series scouring the country for the most memorable WWE memorabilia, the origin of the items and determining their price.
might watch
>>Extreme Eats - Tommy Dreamer and Bubba Ray Dudley tour the United States to show off their favorite food locations, sample odd and strange food combinations and take part in eating challenges.
give me this now 10/10 would watch
>>50 States, 50 Dates - a "WWE bachelor" goes on 50 dates to find romance. This would be a reality show about finding true love while also living your life on the road as a WWE talent.
would not watch
>>Goldberg's Garage - Reality show about Goldberg, his wife and their mechanics restoring American muscle cars at their North Carolina garage.
sounds pretty cool
>>History of WWE - 10 Part documentary series taking fans from the beginning of WWE through the launch of the Network.
would watch
>>Legends House: Attitude - A sequel to the initial WWE Network series, placing 1990s legends together under one roof.
would watch
>>Miz & Mrs. - A reality series following Miz and Maryse.
nah
>>Talking Summerslam - A Post-PPV Talk Show (think "Talking Dead")
no
>>Tapout Fitness - WWE stars share their training tips
"just take HGH" would not watch
>>The Third Wheel - Two WWE Fans go on a blind date without knowing they are going to be joined by a WWE star.
no
>>Totally NXT - A reality/competition series as six women try to make their way through the developmental system for a chance at a main roster slot and a Total Divas cast membership.
no. bad for business and a bad show concept
>>The Wives of Flair - Documentary series on the love life of Ric Flair and his four ex-wives.
might be interesting
>>
>>1454311

>Ask Me Anything Live - Live, interactive Q&A with WWE talents.

This would either be WAY too big of a shitshow for Vince to allow or WAY too controlled and scripted for anyone to care.

>Everyone Has A Price - Reality series scouring the country for the most memorable WWE memorabilia, the origin of the items and determining their price.

I would not watch it because stuff like this bores the living shit out of me, but I can see how it might get a good audience.

>Goldberg's Garage - Reality show about Goldberg, his wife and their mechanics restoring American muscle cars at their North Carolina garage.
>History of WWE - 10 Part documentary series taking fans from the beginning of WWE through the launch of the Network.
>Legends House: Attitude - A sequel to the initial WWE Network series, placing 1990s legends together under one roof.

These would all be fucking awful.

>Tapout Fitness - WWE stars share their training tips.

Oh fuck no. There's enough fucking horrible "fitness" advice out there already without Cena telling you how to bench press thumbless or The Rock outlining a 12 day dumbbell split that would only have ANY effect if you're on as much juice as The Rock is.
>>
>>1454311
>Everyone Has A Price - Reality series scouring the country for the most memorable WWE memorabilia, the origin of the items and determining their price

this sounds really comfy desu
>>
>>1454311
>Miz & Mrs. - A reality series following Miz and Maryse
Change this to a show about Miz getting cucked and people would watch
>>
File: 97d33e09487d9612145d6afedee80cc1.jpg (762KB, 1889x1057px) Image search: [Google]
97d33e09487d9612145d6afedee80cc1.jpg
762KB, 1889x1057px
>>1454311
>Extreme Eats - Tommy Dreamer and Bubba Ray Dudley tour the United States to show off their favorite food locations, sample odd and strange food combinations and take part in eating challenges.
wew
>>
>>1454314
No one watches WWE for the wrestling, people watch for the characters and storylines
>>
>>1454311
I always thought it would be a better idea if they WWE started embracing the idea of being the centre of wrestling around the world. The best thing they could do is start reaching out to all the largest promotions, and get them on the network. NJPW, ROH, LU, ect. and pay them fairly for the views that they get.

I'm not a business man so I don't know how they could get all the money divided up, but I can only see advantages to elevating other promotions. They could even use the WWE shop as a store for all the promotions to sell their stuff there in exchange for WWE taking a cut of the profits.

a man can dream
>>
>>1454525
So, in other words, bring back territories?
>>
>>1454311
>Totally NXT - A reality/competition series as six women try to make their way through the developmental system for a chance at a main roster slot and a Total Divas cast membership.
This is the one show that will happen no matter what, and it will suck
>>
> Legends House: Attitude

If it doesn't have New Jack or Sandman, I'm not watching
>>
How about you focus on making your 1 product good.
>>
>>1454776
This.
>>
>>1454311
>>Extreme Eats - Tommy Dreamer and Bubba Ray Dudley tour the United States to show off their favorite food locations, sample odd and strange food combinations and take part in eating challenges.
I would unironically watch this

The rest sound like shit though
>>
>>1454313
>>WWE Promo Battle - WWE Talents go head to head in "improv wars" in a tournament style setting where the audience and social media as well as a panel of judges determine who moves forward until they crown a promo battle champion.

No one tell Tazz or his Shitter timeline will blow up again
Tazz invented promos bro, didn't you know
>>
Would a TV-MA wrestling show be possible on the Network?
>>
>>1454311
>>Ask Me Anything Live - Live, interactive Q&A with WWE talents.
Maybe a pretty shit because they just ask blood.
>>Everyone Has A Price - Reality series scouring the country for the most memorable WWE memorabilia, the origin of the items and determining their price.
I don't care about this at all.
What the fuck.
>>50 States, 50 Dates - a "WWE bachelor" goes on 50 dates to find romance. This would be a reality show about finding true love while also living your life on the road as a WWE talent.
This fact seems pretty interesting. Or police, depending on the wrestler to pick up (if the fuck off Ziggler).
>>Goldberg's Garage - Reality show about Goldberg, his wife and their mechanics restoring American muscle cars at their North Carolina garage.
Can not think of anything more boring.
>>History of WWE - 10 Part documentary series taking fans from the beginning of WWE through the launch of the Network.
H. Perhaps the alert.
>>
>>1454311
>>Legends House: Attitude - A sequel to the initial WWE Network series, placing 1990s legends together under one roof.
Depending on their access to it. The most sad and retarded.
>>Miz & Mrs. - A reality series following Miz and Maryse.
No.
>>Talking Summerslam - A Post-PPV Talk Show (think "Talking Dead")
Of course this is a good.
>>Tapout Fitness - WWE stars share their training tips.
Boring.
>>The Third Wheel - Two WWE Fans go on a blind date without knowing they are going to be joined by a WWE star.
Can be pretty damn funny. I would not blow WWE though. Will funnier if they did not know they were dating a "celebrity".
>>Totally NXT - A reality/competition series as six women try to make their way through the developmental system for a chance at a main roster slot and a Total Divas cast membership.
I was cool with this until "Motion Number of Divas" keep the head handicapped.
>>The Wives of Flair - Documentary series on the love life of Ric Flair and his four ex-wives.
Don't care.
>>
>>1454313
>>WWE All Access - Reality series following main eventers as they prepare for Wrestlemania/Summerslam level major matches.
Maybe it would not worry about this one.
>>WWE Game Night - WWE stars face celebrities in games outside the ring (listed were dodge ball, obstacle courses, Pictionary)
Look good until they are listed in the game.
>>WWE Investigates - Each segment would be a 3-5 episode mini-series going deep into a real subject in the history of pro wrestling. The life & legacy of Eddie Guerrero was suggested as a sample mini-series.
It will certainly be blood and shit while pretending to conflict. No thanks.
>>WWE Goes Viral - Best WWE viral videos including ones submitted by fans.
FUCK OFF.
>>WWE Kids! - Kids interview WWE stars, compete against them in games and call the action for in-ring action.
Children call matches seem more interesting than honesty Cole & JBL.
>>WWE Promo Battle - WWE Talents go head to head in "improv wars" in a tournament style setting where the audience and social media as well as a panel of judges determine who moves forward until they crown a promo battle champion.
It looks shit as well molesting kayfabe.
>>WWE Roast- John Cena would be roasted in a no holds barred tribute.
GOAT
>>WWE Superstars Search- Hosted by Lita & Trish Stratus, a competition reality series with 10 women competing for a WWE contract.
Yeah fine whatever.
>>
>>1454516
so people actually enjoy guys hurling pg insults at each other? i really only liked the current product for the in ring. i liked the aa for the characters and prokos, not the in ring action. im just willing to sit through the C- level entertainment of the current era because the matches are a lot less boring then they used to be, sometimes anyway.
>>
>>1455830
pooinloo detected
>>
A WWE anime
>>
>>1454311
Kicks with Woods and Kingston

A show about wrestling boots and shoes. Yes, it is history/discovery channel time filler esque, so are most shows on the network.
>>
>>1458418
Wrestling is anime.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.