[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fantasy Booking Competitions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: FantasyBooking.png (68KB, 1600x860px) Image search: [Google]
FantasyBooking.png
68KB, 1600x860px
My friend and I are doing fantasy booking competition. We book a show(I do Raw and he does Nitro) and we have a couple friends decide which show they'd rather watch throughout the 2 hours.

What do you think of our rosters? What matches would you book? And do/have you guys ever do/done anything similar to this?
>>
>>1454021
Pls have sex
>>
File: 1427765325612.gif (1MB, 515x404px) Image search: [Google]
1427765325612.gif
1MB, 515x404px
>2 Undertakers, one non-specific
>'97 Eddie instead of post-addiction Eddie
>Surfer Sting instead if Crow.
>Dalton Castle is enhancement
>Nobody wanted Harper, Regal, Piper or Paige
other than this it seems cool, almost picked Nitro for the first 5. Raw won me over though.

>>1454201
>no fun
fuck off
>>
WCW because they had Steve Austin
>>
Um, where are the women you sexist shit?
>>
>>1454270
>doesn't like women's wrestling
>must be sexist
I like Women's Wrestling and that's bullshit
>>
File: A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg (639KB, 1952x1732px) Image search: [Google]
A_fedora_hat,_made_by_Borsalino.jpg
639KB, 1952x1732px
>I like Women's Wrestling
>>
>>1454224
Nitro originally had Taker but I forgot to change it, Raw got him and Nitro got Austin Aries.

There's going to be a story line where Surfer Sting turns to Crow Sting

I want to use Castle but don't know what to do with him so I use him as enchantment and comedic relief

I think Nobody is using Piper because it's only guys from 96-2016 though we do have one legend per roster I forgot to add and that's Andre the Giant for Nitro and Jake Roberts for Raw.
>>
>>1454270
No one cares about you.
>>
>>1454270
None of our Judges really care about any women wrestlers.
>>
Your show lacks of Mid/Low card talent, judging by roster i would watch your friend's show
>>
>>1454991
Well we were able to use any wrestlers that were active from 96-16 so I picked the best talent possible.
>>
>>1454991
Would you really rather see Miz vs Ryder or Rey Mysterio vs Del Rio
>>
>>1455206
My point is: a roster full of stars doesnt work. Idk how you guys doing it but every org needs the mid and lower card so the main event could mean something to the show, have a mega card for every weekly episode made the antecipation of a match or an event. Well, but i dont know a thing, consider yourself lucky to have a friend into fantasy booking.
>>
>>1455351
Technically the Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan are my mid card, they're not stars in this world yet. Plus they're limited in time so it's not like I'm having PPV matches or mid card matches the same quality of Main Events, the talent is just exceptional on both levels.

I see people watch a guy on WWE or anywhere for that mater, just wrestle 5-6 minute matches and think he's nothing when he could actually go for just as long as the main event is and be fine if not just as good as the main event. It's just a matter of making that connection to the fanbase.

Plus, I'm not trading away guys like Angle, Bryan and Rollins for guys like Billy Gunn, Hugh Morris, and Public Enemy
>>
>>1455351
>stars can't be midcard
why the hell not? long as the top star is more over, the midcarders being stars just makes it seem like the main event isn't all that matters.
assuming it's not booked as bad as WWE's midcard for the last few years
>The Rumble used to feel like anyone could win
>Lucha Underground always has at least 10 guys that could be champion
>WCW's 1998 roster
Hell, even TNA does it well
>>
>>1455781
You understand
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.