[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is modern wrestling so absolutely shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: goldberg1.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
goldberg1.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
Why is modern wrestling so absolutely shit?
>>
>he only watches RAW
>>
File: T0PuWrE.jpg (355KB, 1440x920px) Image search: [Google]
T0PuWrE.jpg
355KB, 1440x920px
>>
>>1454010
It's a fucking disgrace 2bh
>>
>>1454010
>Shawn Michaels in "Then"
>Tyler Breeze in "Now"

top kek @ your little Tumblr collage
>>
>>1454010
>getting worked this hard by based miz
>>
>>1454010
Yep, indie midgets and NXT doesn't create stars
>>
>>1454028
This is completely true. When people go to a boxing event, they don't go to see two featherweights go at it. They go to see the big guns, the heavyweights, slug it out.

This is the problem with modern wrestling. There's no 'larger than life' characters.
>>
They should bring juicing back. Fuck it, it's for entertainment purpose and people know the risk of it already so why not go all in?

I look at people like THEYCALLHIM and I see a fucking mountain of muscle. Is it impressive? It sure as hell is. Can it give you motivation to start lifting? It can. And then you look at random people on RAW and see skinnyfat wrestlers who look just like regular people.

Difference being one thing is interesting and impressive and the other being fucking boring and not impressive at all.
>>
It was never that good in the first place
>>
>>1454031

Because no roids.

Roided up Reigns would probably by good. Better promos too.
>>
>>1454005
They won't push Sasha
>>
>>1454005
Because of Chris Benoit
>>
>>1454005

Nobody is juicing and it is being over run with vanilla midgets
>>
It's not the indie midgets or no steroids that is killing wrestling, it's the lack of characters and interesting storylines. If 40 year old Matt Hardy can make TNA interesting with B movie quality theatrics and acting, imagine what WWE could do with their infinitely greater amount of money and talent COULD do.
>>
because you're not twelve anymore you fucking morons, stop shitting up this board.

it used to be comfy before this autism
>>
File: cenashitpost.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cenashitpost.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1454208
>>
>>1454031
t. nwowolfcuckTV
>>
Because we grew up
>>
>>1454010
Notice how every wrestler in the THEN section is either dead or a broken shell of a man because of their careers. Also notice how our PG Legend Ryback isn't in the NOW section.

Clearly an inaccurate portrayal of wrestling
>>
File: mfwwhy.jpg (104KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
mfwwhy.jpg
104KB, 500x415px
>>1454208
what would be the solution, sir? have a board dedicated to pro-wrestling??
>>
File: 1eUuCsD.gif (261KB, 78x95px) Image search: [Google]
1eUuCsD.gif
261KB, 78x95px
>>1454216
>>
>>1454005
>asks why modern wrestling is shit
>posts one of the people who ruined it back then
>>
>>1454429
18+ faggot, Goldberg was the fucking man
>>
>>1454450
Goldberg was not fit to lace Austins boots

kys WCW cuck
>>
>>1454005
Because WWE is a publicly traded company now and Vince has to be as politically correct and boring as possible
>>
>>1454452
>if a wrestler isn't as good as Austin they suck
Wow, you must be a fun guy with a balanced worldview. Let's hang out sometime.
>>
>>1454455
No thanks
>>
>>1454450
yeah really showed how good he was after his only gimmick, the streak, ended
>>
>>1454005
Too many vanilla midgets, maybe Kevin Nash was right after all.
>>
>>1454479
Yeah Stone Cold was a Hall of Famer without his gimmick of middle fingers and beer. For sure. Everyone loved his WCW stuff.
>>
>>1454216
kek
>>
>>1454050
>Roided up Reigns
>Literally got caught with roids last month
>>
>>1454766
It wasn't roids you moron
>>
>>1454005
>talk about wrestling being shit
>posts Goldberg

Roman is more talented then that fucker was.
>>
>>1454191

Matt could do that because he had complete creative freedom and he knew he could do the character. We won't see anything good out of the wwe until Vince gets over his midlife crisis and stops complete micromanaging the talent.
>>
>PG
>psychopathic level of control over the show
>senile old fuck with adhd gets final say on all storylines
>the two biggest egomaniacs in the northern hemisphere are set to inherit it after hes gone
>>
>>1454766

no it was fat burners to get rid of his tum tum

EAT ROMAN EAT
>>
>>1454453
WWE has been publicly traded since 1999.
>>
>>1454243
How are Austin, Michaels and Sting broken shells of their former self? Because they got too old to wrestle?

I'll give you Flair and Foley. Everytime I see Mick now, it is like he is slipping more and more from head injuries
>>
>ITT: Enough Retardation and circlejerking to make FOX news look fair and balanced.
>>
>>1454895
All I can guess is that Austin's neck has been fucked up ever since 1997. I think Sting and HBK are just ugly.
>>
File: BrokenMattHardy.0.png (859KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
BrokenMattHardy.0.png
859KB, 1310x873px
>>1454005
What are you talking about?
>>
>>1454191
This normalfags watch wrestling for the stories and characters not the workrate or whatever you smarks cum over.
>>
>>1454216
Based BMJ
>>
>>1454031
Floyd Mayweather is smaller than Daniel Bryan.
>>
>>1455138

Floyd is also muscular. Bryan is a flabby mess. It's not believable at all that he's tough
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.