[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest faction in WWE history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: da shield.jpg (74KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
da shield.jpg
74KB, 1024x575px
Is this the greatest faction in WWE history?
>>
>>1452727
So far, yes.
Got shitty booking after the split.
>>
>>1452727
18+
>>
Seth's hairline looks weird in that picture.
>>
>>1453244
Dean looks like Robert Patrick to me.
>>
>>1452727
Not even the top 100. I could make an entire novel filled with better factions.
The Ministry, The Corporation, The Corporate Ministry, The Union, Evolution, Right to Censor, Four Horsemen, Fabulous Freebirds, Spirit Squad, D-Generation X, New Day, The Nexus, The Corre, nWo, nWo Wolfpac, Raven's Flock, The Radicalz........
>>
>>1453248
>I could make an entire novel
>make

That seems doubtful.
>>
File: image.png (88KB, 277x204px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88KB, 277x204px
>>1453248
>the corre
>>
>>1453259
Still better than The Shield.
>>
File: 05.jpg (50KB, 677x480px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
50KB, 677x480px
Lol nigger pls
>>
File: xapb1g.png (34KB, 597x397px) Image search: [Google]
xapb1g.png
34KB, 597x397px
>>1453264
"Yes"
>>
>>1453265
Where's bret's belt?
>>
>>1453289
Undertaker has it
>>
Came in here just to say 18+

Now closing the thread.
>>
File: images-20.jpg (11KB, 310x162px) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
11KB, 310x162px
>>1453265
>>
>>1452727
For killing ratings? Yes.
>>
>>1452727
Maybe. But not in WWF history
>>
>>1452727
There was no consistency or logic to their actions. It didn't appear like they were a menace or out of control but rather a device to cause minor drama in the final minutes of every show. Like an overly used panic button to try and wake up the crowd. If there was a shield bible behind the scenes that dictated their rules, it could have been epic. They were fun, but in the rear view it just wasn't as great as it should have been.
>>
>>1453265
>dem feels when 3 out of 5 are dead
>>
I for some reason couldn't get into them. I really liked Seth Rollins. I thought the attires were good, but I'd rate the Nexus higher if you're talking about WWE in the last 5 years.

The Shield had no real flow to what they did. Everything was random. It just looked like WWE was desperate to make new stars so they forced this fast and threw belts on all three of them. So you could say, yeah it was rushed.

Dean, Seth and Reigns are top guys but it seems too forced down the throat. Dean's title reign looks like a "lets see how it works" kind of booking.

Nexus never had titles thrown on any of them but they legitimately got over with the crowd post-breakup.

Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett, Bray Wyatt, Darren Young.
>>
>>1452727
the only thing it did well was end before it got stale
>>
>>1453268
Explain the graphic.
>>
>>1453597
>he rates Nexus higher than Shield

how the fuck can anybody be this wrong
>>
>>1453632
For the fact that I enjoyed their angle as it had a more organic edge to it. You know rookies invading WWE. I did not however, give a fuck about Shield until someone kept telling me that "you're supposed to think they are the real deal".
>>
>>1452727
They're the worst draw in WWE history.

Vince needs to fire all of them.
>>
>>1452727
For what they were, and how consistently well they were booked, they're top-tier.
But so many more factions had greater impact on wrestling/their company; these guys' impact came after their break-up. Until they point, they were just a well-liked trio of upper-carders.
>>
>>1453646
Nash is the worst draw.

>Vince booking ruins their ability to draw
>fire the workers

fucking /wwe/ marks
>>
>>1452727
Did they think those airsoft masks looked cool?
>>
>>1453641
They were almost exclusively manlets that had previously been doing stupid reality show bullshit on live TV week in and week out before invading. The only intimidating looking one did nothing the entire time and left 5 months later.
>>
Objectively don't know where /asp/ got this hateboner for the SHEBD from
>>
The Shieldetty's = RECORD LOW RATINGS
>>
>>1453610
RECORD
E
C
O
R B
DEANETTY
F
O

>>
>>1454252
There is literally 2 lower ratings on the card

How is it record low?
>>
>>1453248
Nexus.. Spirit Squad.. Corporate Ministry.. The Union
Just end your life friendo
>>
>>1455775
Nexus had:
1. Better entrance music.
2. Better storyline.
3. Were unfortunately buried.

Hell I'd fucking peg them up the list just for the entrance theme. The Shield's theme is shit generic rock riff. It represents everything wrong with WWE material today.
>>
>>1455861
Blame Cena for not wanting to let them go over.
>>
>>1455894
I do. I like current Cena but 2008-2012 Cena was cancerous and on a burial spree worse than HHH's reign of terror.
>>
>>1455861
Nexus was full of fucking jobbers with no gimmicks. I thank God every day for them getting buried by Vince. Shields was nexus 3.0, they should have been buried too
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.