[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BIG MONEY MATT DOES IT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 11

File: hardys.0.0.jpg (172KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
hardys.0.0.jpg
172KB, 1310x873px
>This week’s TNA Impact Wrestling episode, featuring the much-hyped “Final Deletion” match with Matt Hardy vs. Jeff Hardy, drew 410,000 viewers.

>This is up from last week’s 322,000 viewers and the week before, which had 304,000 viewers.
>This is also a new record for first-run Impact airings on POP TV, up from 359,000 viewers that an episode in May drew

RECORD
HIGH
RATINGS
>>
>>1451804
The ratings may be up but 410,00 is fucking atrocious
>>
File: 220px-Dixiecarter_salinas.jpg (27KB, 220x370px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dixiecarter_salinas.jpg
27KB, 220x370px
>>1451804
>>>1451804
>The ratings may be up but 410,00 is fucking atrocious
Not on PopTV you fucking lesbian
>>
>>1451805
It's on POP fucking TV.

If they were still on Spike they'd be at a 2 right now.
>>
>>1451807
I would fuck her so hard, I would put that lazy eye back to work
>>
File: crews show.jpg (242KB, 1756x955px) Image search: [Google]
crews show.jpg
242KB, 1756x955px
>Brotherrrrrrrr Oooooooooo .... An old boat!

Even if you do not know the storyline have enjoyed clean fukkery given.

While people like me and brehs supervised utterly everyweek you appreciate how far gone degenerated Matt Hardy in. Matt went out of medal team championship with his brother at the beginning of the year to turn swaggin Big Matt Money 'which went completely crazy to "Matt" ... the slogan in hindsight was "standing , the Fall and the rebirth of Matt Hardy "had said and done.
>>
BASED BROKEN MATT SAVING TNA AND WRESTLING ALTOGETHER

THANK YOU BASED MONEY MATT
>>
Based Matt Hardy bringing the ratings while Deanetty is sabotaging the competition.

Sign him up Vince, banish Dean to Main Event and Superstars where he belongs.
>>
File: broken-matt.jpg (217KB, 1871x958px) Image search: [Google]
broken-matt.jpg
217KB, 1871x958px
IT'S AN EXTRAORDINARY XYLOPHONE
>>
matt hardy and billy corgan are saving tna

amazing
>>
Of all people Matt Hardy is the one boosting TNA's ratings by having a fucking backyard match
>>
>>1451831
>Vince signs the Hardys back
>OHH YEEEEAAAH I CAN SLAP A TOMATO
>"HA HA They come out here and they love to have fun, Maggle!"
>Back to a retread of their early 2000 schtick
>No time on the mic
>Feud with the Usos
Please don't
>>
>>1451805
>>1451807
>>1451814

And how did it end on PopTV?

Exactly, because the ratings were atrocious to begin with
>>
Is it uploaded anywhere?
>>
File: maxresdefault (8).jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (8).jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>1451870

>Matt has found a way for people give a shit about him in 2016
>>
The match itself was over the top and insane, but don’t be fooled by the fireworks and murder attempts, there was a story being told. The ivy fence represented the differences between both men during their careers. Matt wanted to be the white fence, the perfect babyface who everyone loved and wanted to cheer for. Jeff was the ivy, growing in all directions and uncontained as he constantly overshadowed his brother. The ladder is an obvious representation of their most famous matches. The fireworks was Matt trying to destroy Jeff with his own flashiness and a callback to his feud with CM Punk, Jeff’s most famous singles feud. Jeff protecting himself with nothing more than a trash can lid was their way of showing just how bulletproof Jeff has been throughout his career. On the other hand, Matt needed “a dilapidated boat” to protect himself because he’s never been able to get away with mistakes like Jeff. This is a man who was released from WWE after they found out his girlfriend cheated on him. The lake and Matt’s attempt to drown his brother was their careers drowning before TNA saved them as resurrected both of them, just like Willow appearing when Matt thought things were finished.
>>
>>1451897
The final moment is Matt’s coup de grace. There’s absolutely no reason for there to be a large Hardy symbol in the middle of the battlefield, except that there is. A small tombstone would not suffice. Matt planted that symbol there, along with the ladder next to it, because he knew that Jeff could not control himself. He knew that Jeff would, at some point, climb the symbol and jump off of it. Despite there being no crowd to appease, Jeff is Jeff. He climbed a tree earlier in the match and he was going to climb this symbol. Once he ascended the symbol, Reby appeared and handed Matt a “1” candle that was a birthday candle for their son, but was truly a symbol that showed there could only be 1 Hardy and that Hardy would be Version 1 Matt Hardy. The lit candle was used to set fire to Jeff and the Hardy symbol, burning the Jeff Hardy brand down once and for all.
>>
>>1451897
Some weed everyday: the post.
>>
>>1451882
>On Spike TV
>TNA plans to hire Vince Russo
>Spike TV opposes
>Hire him anyway
>Get kicked out of Spike TV
>End up in Destination America
>Ratings get even worse, there are no sponsors, and, according to recent revelations, Russo tried to sabotage TNA all the way back to when they were in DA
>All of this ends up in DA cancelling Impact
>They end up in PopTV
>>
>>1451899
>Some weed
Only Senor Benjamin weeds.
>>
>>1451804
Based Matt saving wrestling.
Matt Hardy Version 2.0 when?
>>
>>1451897
>>1451898

This is about the most retarded thing I've ever read
>>
File: tmp_32441-mattenter-1282478534.jpg (26KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32441-mattenter-1282478534.jpg
26KB, 320x240px
>>1451916
>>
>>1451894
>>1451870

Who would have thought.

I give him props for the creativity and being brave enough to rock that look and persona.
>>
>>1451921
He did? Wow, I certainly don't remember that.

Must have been by DQ and bullshit like that.
>>
>>1451921
Interesting Mattitude facts:

>Matt Hardy always got more candy than his brother
> Matt is his father's favorite child
>Matt always gets more valentines than his brother
>Matt is the star of the Hardy Boyz book
>>
I didn't even know 400k people had that fucking channel
>>
>>1451949
>Matt has a heated toilet seat
>>
>>1451949
>>1451956

>Matt likes english muffins
>Matt loves guacamole
>Matt loves EggNog-Hates Fruitcake
>Matt likes pulp in his orange juice
>Matt Strongly Dislikes Mustard
>Matt takes hot tea with milk and sweetener
>Matt thinks sweet potatoes are delicious
>Matt's favorite sushi is freshwater eel
>Matt only uses lowfat salad dressings
>Matt likes his steak medium well
>Matt likes tortilla soup
>Matt likes pepper better than salt
>Matt's least favorite sushi is sea urchin
>Matt puts ketchup on one fry at a time
>Matt enjoys ginger root after eating sushi
>Matt always drink diet soda
>Matt likes portabella mushrooms
>Matt love Mongolian BBQ's
>Matt is a fan on Miso soup
>Matt likes his eggs cooked over easy
>Matt is a fan of thin crust pizza

And the final two food related ones:
>Matt & Lita hate seltzer water
> Matt and Lita enjoy margaritas
>>
>>1451870
what's even sadder, fucking Matt Hardy in fucking 2016 is arguably the best thing in pro wrestling today
>>
>>1451882
>le goalpost moving face

They're good numbers for Pop. That's all there is to it.
Props to them for running with a fun angle and reaping some minor benefit.
>>
It was hilarious that the hologram drone was called Vanguard 1
>>
>>1451924
He beat Taker by count out on Smackdown 161 and legit in a Falls Count Anywhere on Smackdown 164. Taker beat him on Smackdown 163, so it wasn't two wins straight, tho.
>>
>>1451989
>Matt beat Taker legit

Wow. Smackdown got weird during that period.
>>
>>1451900
Russo was secretly working for TNA as consultant and Spike TV was aware of it long before TNA got dropped. And he didn't try to sabotage TNA, he just offered his services as wrestling consultant for DA and POP.
>>
File: 1467775730115.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467775730115.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1451987
It was spelt as Vangaurd, which I hope was intentional but I can't be sure.
>>
it's too bad they might be moving to Thursday which would fuck up their momentum again
>>
>>1452000
I'm pretty sure it was intentional, probably to emphasise how much of a cheap Bond villain parody he is. Regardless I was still crying in laughter at the AERIAL ASSAULT FLEET.
>>
>>1452000
>>1452006
The height stat had (2) next to it, taken straight from wikipedia, and there was another spelling mistake.
So most likely intentional.
Or they were that baked
>>
RECORD HIGH RATINGS...
for TNA since going to pop tv
>>
>>1452002
They just confirmed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2KNk5HAf4
>>
File: CmvEDpPXYAAh9b5.jpg (189KB, 1199x711px) Image search: [Google]
CmvEDpPXYAAh9b5.jpg
189KB, 1199x711px
>>1451804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiktBcRHABU

Full Final Deletion is finally up on TNA's Youtube
>>
>>1452006

Between that shit, the wonderful xylophone, and how he went "OH SHIT" when Jeff started shooting fireworks at him and hid behind a boat I think this is easily the best thing to happen to wrestling in years.

I don't know if that's incredibly sad or not though.
>>
>>1452002
They would get fucked by Smackdown Live otherwise
>>
>>1452579
SD live is on tuesdays you fucking retarded mongoloid
they're moving so that WWE doesn't take their viewers
begging you to go outside
>>
>>1451949
>Mattitude Era

FUND IT
>>
>your employer will never give you a camera, a drone, $200 for supplies and tell you to come back with a masterpiece

I just want to let my creative juices flow bros
>>
>>1452318
I had a slight inclination to find it all sad right up until Matt screamed, "ITS A DILAPIDATED BOAT!"

That was the exact moment I knew for sure that none of this was in any way taken seriously by either one of the Hardy's. They've both been weird at times so I wasn't entirely sure they didn't think of this as their Citizens Kane, but now I know they just set out to do a kooky b-movie storyline because fuck it, its fun.

Theres no way, even for a Hardy at their weirdest, do you say the line "its a dilapidated boat" while discovering a boat in panic and actually mean it seriously. Enjoy it guilt free. They both did.
>>
>>1452600
If this whole Brother Nero thing is the "greatest thing in the history of wrestling and the world in general' Why would TNA worry about losing viewers?
>>
>>1452624
stamford wives can't stop licking vince's toilet seat
>>
>>1452623
This. It's stupid, dumb, harmless fun. It's what wrestling is all about and what the WWE forgot it can do instead of muh stoic realism.
>>
>>1452623

Nah, I mean I love it for being a beautifully insane storyline and I don't doubt for a second the two had a blast with it but I just find it kind of depressing that it shits all over almost everything WWE has done for years now precisely because it abandons all inhibitions and just does whatever the hell it wants.
>>
>>1451894

Why is Based Money Matt with Apollo Crews

>All niggers look the same
>>
>>1452600
Impact is on Tuesdays before July 21st, you colossal retard.
Smackdown Live starts July 19th, that's why they're moving to Thursday. Impact would've been head to head against Smackdown
>>
>>1451973
It's not sad it's brilliant.
>>
File: 1467776244911.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467776244911.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
IT TAKES A LOT OF FUEL

TO DELETE

A BROTHER NERO.
>>
>>1451804
The Hardys were always shit.
TNA is garbage.
>PopTV
>bragging about 410k viewers
Just sell it to the WWE already and get it over with.
>>
>>1452826
That's like popping over 4 mil on USA network. Dumb ass
>>
>>1451989
Based Undertaker putting over both Hardy's.
>>
File: 1330392833049.png (16KB, 538x396px) Image search: [Google]
1330392833049.png
16KB, 538x396px
>>1451804
Broken Matt and his mad genius carrying the company on his back.
>>
>>1451804
That's an excellent xylophone!
>>
>>1452615
>implying Dixie even knows what Matt and Jeff have done
>>
The only problem I had with it was that the boat didn't actually look very dilapidated.
>>
IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT
>>
>>1451804

>WhatCulture being asspained babies over the backlash they got for not liking BIG MONEY MATT
>IT'S NOT GOOD FOR BUSINESS THIS ANGLE MAKES THE INDUSTRY LOOK LIKE A JOKE
>now the ratings returns

shut up it's just mandrama anyway. fuck those wwe marks and their NOT MUH WRESTLING philosophy. king ross loved it though so he's still based.
>>
>>1454043
Honestly all those "smarks" who just want wrestling to be 100% serious are the ones ruining it.

I'd gladly take storylines like Broken Matt & Brother Nero or the escapades of Spud & EC3 over some yet another HURR WE'RE FEUDING BECAUSE DISRESPECT OR WHATEVER as we've seen this a million times before
>>
>>1454057
>Honestly all those "smarks" who just want wrestling to be 100% serious are the ones ruining it.

So...Jim Cornette?
>>
>>1451890
> Is it uploaded anywhere?
TNA YouTube channel
>>
>>1454057

You're not wrong. I love my wrestling when it's just ridiculous like this.

It's like WCW at its worst, but it isn't taking itself seriously so it's far more enjoyable for reasons beyond "so bad it's good"-ness.
>>
>whatculture nerds hated it
>king ross loved it

he really is the only watchable one
>>
>>1457195
He did? That is kinda surprising
>>
>>1457206
Yeah raved about it in smackdown wtf moments
>>
>>1457195
what culture fags are cancer anyway
not even shitposting right now, they are worse than most of the people on this board
>>
WWE isn't capable of doing anything like this anymore.

>>1455157

Cornette lives in a magical world
>>
Just watched the Final Deletion. It was non-ironically awesome.
>>
>>1451890
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiktBcRHABU
>>
>>1451967
For some reason that mustard one always stuck with me.
>>
>>1451804
what will the mad man do next
>>
>>1452302
Little Maxle is going to be such a bad ass one day.
>>
File: awesome3.jpg (20KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
awesome3.jpg
20KB, 300x229px
>>1460616
He will disgrace the Hardy brand if isn't a 6'8'' hoss who can do flippy shit with ease
>>
>>1451804
Was this a PPV?
I didn't realise loltna drew that much on a dead channel
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.