[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /asp/, this evening I was thinking about going out for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: aj-styles-2-2-620x350.jpg (34KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
aj-styles-2-2-620x350.jpg
34KB, 620x350px
Hey /asp/, this evening I was thinking about going out for some pizza, buying a six pack and pick up some DVDs from Redbox....

AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT UP JOHN CENA
>>
Hey /asp/, this evening I'm doing shots of bourbon and watching TNA Impact...

AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT UP JOHN CENA.
>>
Hey /asp/, this evening I was thinking about crying myself to sleep thinking about my miserable life...
AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT UP JOHN CENA
>>
Hey /asp/, this evening I was thinking about going out for some Chinese, buying some Vaseline and pick up some paper towels from Walmart...

AND THEN I'M GONNA BEAT OFF TO JOHN CENA
>>
please have sex all of you
>>
>>1447378
As much as i like the Cena vs Styles feud that feud was kinda cringe
>>
>>1450547
Segment*
>>
>>1447378
Fun promo tbqh. Took a little long to get to the humorous part, though.
But aren't they supposed to be Heels? All they did was wedge in a few cheap smark-pops and do some comedy. That was kinda New Day.
Also the "bury" thing was forced and kinda cringe. Once was fine, but not again pls
>>
>>1450449
Already did........oh you mean with someone else....
>>
File: 1467840025982.png (245KB, 421x316px) Image search: [Google]
1467840025982.png
245KB, 421x316px
Hey guys, I'm gonna go kill the ratings for a bit...AND THEN I''M GOING TO GET BEATEN UP BY JOHN CENA
>>
>implying any of you could beat up John Cena

He would literally wipe the floor with all of you simultaneously.
>>
>>1450664
lol, fucking pajeet.
>>
>>1450563
In case you haven't noticed, it's the heels in WWE that are the likable guys and the faces who are intolerable asshats.
>>
>>1450445
kek
>>
File: karlanderson.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
karlanderson.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
hey guys, im gonna go fuck my hot asian wife and then IM GONNA BEAT UP JOHN CENA
>>
Im gonna kill my wife and kids, hang myself THEN BEAT UP JOHN CENA
>>
Someone use the sound bite to force the meme. Cena is so supreme, he deserves twice the meme.
>>
>>1451261

someone must have pics of his wife
>>
File: karlhotasianwife.png (616KB, 447x596px) Image search: [Google]
karlhotasianwife.png
616KB, 447x596px
>>1451710
Would put a ring on it, tbqh pham.
>>
>>1451726
AND THEN BEAT UP JOHN CENA
>>
>>1451726

>when ur eyes are smaller than ur asian wifes
>>
>>1451726
Moderately attractive Asian wife
Can't see that aging well, though
Also Karl is handsome as fuck on the quiet. He has perfect features and symmetry, downplayed by horrific baldness and a shitty beard.
If this dude had a good head of hair and five o'clock shadow he'd be Hollywood as fuck
>>
>>1451726
And their mixed children?
>>
>>1451745
https://vine.co/v/eDMM7ZbE2ez
>>
Yeah, Karl's kids look white/asian. Bunch of vines of him and the family

https://vine.co/u/1173211691929001984
>>
>>1451752
Based Karl
>>
>>1451752

Well I'm a fan.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.