[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16 Wrestlers and none of them were over. All of them were geeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Y'know in hindsight it really is an indication just how terrible shit is in the E right now when Vince literally had to throw the Entire Undercard and Middle Card into the 3rd hour while Ambrose, Rollins, Cena, and AJ got to comfortably get shit down in the 1st and 2nd.

The ending felt like a really terrible house show. Just throw a bunch of shit out there.
>>
File: 1466657144326.jpg (40KB, 417x532px) Image search: [Google]
1466657144326.jpg
40KB, 417x532px
>>1444978
>he didn't have fun with a one-off Big Show/Ryder fuckfest

It could've been a 6 man tag main event. It'll be back to its not quite as good status next week, just sit tight.
>>
>>1444978
KO was over with the chair
even if it ended with botch planning
Zack and Beege were over (why the fuck was beege liked)
>>
File: Ryder saves Independence Day.png (2MB, 2656x3304px) Image search: [Google]
Ryder saves Independence Day.png
2MB, 2656x3304px
>>1444993
I don't know, but it was a great final hour for America.
>>
>>1444993

This is a terrible way to book another Zayn/Owens match

What is it with WWE have terrible builds to PPV's with matches that turn out better than expected

What we really need to do is fire the entire marketing department
>>
>>1444991
>>1444996

Why do we have 2 Trios Matches on the same fucking PPV card?

Why can't it be Enzo and Cass vs The Club in a #1 Contenders Match?

Are they saving it for Summerslam?
>>
>>1444997
The marketing isn't the problem
only a fired creative team can save us
Get Matt Hardy on the line, he knows how to fucking hype matches, the madman.
>>
>>1444999
although i respect the dub trips, you're a fucking retard. The Wyatt Family are the number one contenders and their program will carry them all the way to and probably past SS
>>
The end was the best part of the show and completely overshadowed anything jasethy and deanetty did
>>
>>1445000

You know very well Punished Matt Hardy is never leaving TNA.
>>
>>1445001

They're not putting the Tag belts on the line.
>>
>>1445009
>tfw will never see a broken matt storyline played out and fueled by WWE's money
>>
>>1445005

Nothing happened in the end the Battleground card is just gonna be a 3-match show just like how MitB was a 3-match show
>>
>>1445013

We kinda did in 2009
>>
>>1445020
n-no... shut up I didn't watch between 2009 and 2015...
>>
>>1445037

WrestleMania 25 and the Backlash afterwards
>>
>>1445013
Wouldn't the vignettes actually having money put into them ruin their "charm"?
>>
>>1445000
>creative team

When are you dumb marks going to realise that nothing will change until Vince goes?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.