[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he currently cut the best promo in the company?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1278x715px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1278x715px
Does he currently cut the best promo in the company?
>>
Is this the album cover of Creed's new album
>>
>>1444759
he never cut a good promo in his life
>>
Bray, Cena and Seth are top 3. Though Seth is getting screwed over by having to be a heel when the crowd want him face.
>>
>On same night as the much better Pipebomb
>>
It's Bray and BMJ top two at this point, probably.
>>
>>1444759
Ye
>>
those vignettes are cool as shit, i wish they did this more instead of the black room
>>
>>1444778
>Seth

Leagues below Bray and Cena. Doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.
He's good, but just good. There are better.
>>
>>1444759
Braun's voice is really menacing. I also thought Bray had white guy dreads at first here.
>>
>seth
>good talker
>good

He's far below even deanetty is better
>>
>>1444759
No Sasha is better
>>
>>1446617
>betraying dean
wtf i hate carter now
>>
>>1446637
>I-I am t-the... the boss... the legit *gulps* boss

Yeah, fucking awesome
>>
>>1446644
I usually don't watch Raw live, so I skip all the Diva parts, but yesterday I saw the segment between her and Charlotte and that was just painful. I hope she was having an off day or something, because if not all the worship I see her getting is unjustifiable.
>>
>>1446625
>>1446636

Trip on, Deanettycuck
>>
>>1444759
fact: bray wyatt would absolutely be top of the card if a) creative hadn't used him as a crutch to fill up time on raw post-cena feud and b)he actually won now and then
>>
>>1444759
I've seen him several times at tapings. A couple of times he sat in the rocking chair in the middle of the ring while there was a commercial break before the match.
He began his tales of Abigail and God and all that. Really well thought out and delivered. You could tell he was really trying to elevate the character and tort telling in general by... Storytelling.

Of course the fucking fans had to yell out: "WHAT?!" At the end of each of his sentences.
Made me angrier than deanmark being deported by trump.
>>
>>1444778
>Seth
He's above average then most of the roster, but he's also had the most pampering and protection. Literally who gets that much image protection from Haitch himself in the company unless you're in his inner circle? He was pretty atrocious during his shield days and first half of his championship run.
>>
>>1444444
>>
Brayy is a good talker but his promos are mostly aimless. Feel free to tip your fedora at me but if he was somewhere like Lucha Underground he'd actually have goals and motivations and shit.

Instead he just goes out there every week and says "HEY MAAAAANN THE MACHINE HAS BEEN LYING TO YOU, FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS"

Still though, I can only think of two promos that have stood out as memorable since le pipebomb and one of them was from him.
>>
>>1444759
He's a poor man's Jake Roberts
>>
>>1446680
>implying i like dean shit head

kys small dick faggot
>>
>>1446753
>Bray on LU
that sounds amazing
>>
>>1446753
>Brayy is a good talker but his promos are mostly aimless
Mainly because he never follows up with his threats since he loses most feuds.

To credit him, he does put more work into his promos both in writing and delivery, but everything about him at this point just seems so aimless and random
>>
Bray vs. Kevin Owens eating contest feud when?
>>
>>1446680
I prefer Seth to Dean, but he's not a speaker.
>>
>>1444778
Both Jericho and KO are miles ahead of Seth.
>>
>>1446755
ever seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4HyL9viqac
>>
>>1446761
I hope this New Day feud goes well for the Wyatts. Xavier sold them as dangerous threats better than anyone else has in probably well-over a year.
I don't think they're splitting New Day up, but I think they're going to use the brand split to sever them of these belts, at least. Perhaps even get two pairs of tag titles running, the New Day quickly picking up the other pair as inaugural champions.
>>
>>1446765
Bray is in pretty good shape now. He's got a stocky figure but he's pretty muscular overall.
>>
>>1446668
She's always like that. Has never been a good talker, don't let any of the waifufags fool you
>>
File: Bray-Wyatt.png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bray-Wyatt.png
404KB, 640x360px
>homegrown talent
>helps fill that void that Kane and Undertaker will leave
>excellent promo skills, good in the ring, very mobile and has a lot of energy for being the size he is

>bury the fuck out of him every single time

Remember when we all thought it'd be him vs. Brock at WM? That should have been a hype moment of "Oh fuck, who will go over?" rather than "Fuck."
>>
>>1446810
It hurts that he is never going to be allowed to actually win anything. He's such a good talent and gives the gimmick everything he has
>>
>>1444759
I like the concept of the Wyatts but fuck I really want Luke Harper to have a better singles run. Literally the most talented guys on their roster right now
>>
>>1446783
Yeah. He's husky.
>>
>>1446821

Luke is maybe one of the most nimble big guys I've seen in the WWE. His build up last year was pretty good though, they made him seem like mid-card Brock.
>>
File: 1457556259644.png (1002KB, 655x745px) Image search: [Google]
1457556259644.png
1002KB, 655x745px
>I really want Luke Harper to have a better singles run. Literally the most talented guys on their roster right now
>>
>>1446821
I think Braun/Rowan holding the tag belts (Rowan can carry the pair, he's better than people realize, Braun in a team because he's not good and needs to develop), and Harper being Bray's personal enforcer/pronounced singles entity would be ideal.
Rowan/Braun work the tag division, Luke works the midcard, Bray the upper-card. Keep them a tightly-knit unit, but sow their seeds across various layers of the roster. Really hit home their influence. Make them seem like an actual fucking cult.
>>
I haven't listened to what he says since 2014.

Best promo last night was The Club.
>>
>>1446810

>homegrown talent

I think that is what bugs me the most about all of this is the fact that he is a WWE guy through and through. He is second generation wrestler, yet he's treated like a big jobber.
>>
>>1446872
>I'm gonna dress up like Bushwhacker Luke... ski, lick your face and beat up John Cena.

What did he mean by this? No, literally. I don't get the references.
>>
>>1446888
18+
>>
>>1446872
>Best promo last night was The Club.

That promo was shit until they started doing the funny part.
And people will no doubt pretend it was GOAT because Karl said the words "Hot Asian Wife".
I've seen his wife. She's kinda haggard.
>>
>>1444759
If by best you mean least ineligible then yes
>>
>>1444759

Only when pre-taped
>>
>>1447023
>the least ineligible promo

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1447023
>>1447028
He meant that Bray's promos are legally appropriate for courts of law.
Based Bray.
>>
>>1446862
Harper is probably the one guy /asp/ unanimously likes, your fedoras have no power here.
>>
>>1446888
I'm gonna be really disappointed if Gallows and Anderson don't come down as Bushwackers when Halloween rolls around.
>>
>>1447032
Ineligible would mean they AREN'T appropriate in a court of law, wouldn't it?
>>
>>1447044
Yes and he said they were the least ineligible.
i.e, fully appropriate legal documents. Bray's really living up to his daddy's legacy.
>>
File: 1467645963437.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
1467645963437.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>>1447038
>your fedoras have no power here
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.