[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or... Is he fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (177KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 1310x873px
Is it me or... Is he fat?
>>
Eh. I don't see it
>>
Of course he's fat. He literally has to wear spanx to the ring or else his fat will jiggle everywhere and disgust everyone. I want to see him jump off a hiac and almost die or I will never respect him. Fucking joke.
>>
>>1440106
It's you.
>>
You
>>
You're both fat, but at least he's athletic
>>
>>1440128
>projecting

Im not a fat fuck like you mr owens
>>
My parents used to call wwf show "fat men fighting".
>>
File: CbMtXdZW4AA3MPJ.jpg (93KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CbMtXdZW4AA3MPJ.jpg
93KB, 600x600px
Reminder he won at life and you all lost
>>
>>1440324
Kevin we gotta stop meeting like this, how much do you pay her to be """""attracted""""" to you?
>>
Dude seems to really work at this time (he did when he was in the Indies). can better trust him, but the work will not see the men with him, and that's what counts.

Whatever happened to the character and uniqueness to wrestle yet? Critics see the one man, then Steen (gonna have to be used to call to Owens ...) come back and even aggravated all of his attention. Are you ...
>>
>>1440131
okay, you're not fat, but he can at least do more pushups more than you.
[spoiler]and provides his family[/spoiler]
>>
T R I G G E R E D

If this were 1995 nobody would be starting threads complaining about the weight of Bam Bam Bigelow or King Kong Bundy or One Man Gang. Just admit it, you've been brainwashed by Vince's muh muscleman fetish.
>>
>>1440481
is just a shitty forced meme
>>
>>1440369
>He's just as fat as you
>He's just as neckbeard as you
>He is living your dream of being a WWE pro wrestler
>Has a hot wife who is way out of his league
>Did it all while looking and semlling exactly like you
So what's your excuse
>>
>>1440545
That I'm not any of those things and I'm sure glad I'm not fatty manlet Owens but here's a (You)
>>
KO has lost a lot of weight the one year he's been on the main roster, the sad thing is that "thickness" also has made him seem a little slimmer and thus doesn't seem like the big power house he's made up to be.

This is pretty evident at Extreme Rules, where even Zayn seemed to have more muscle than him.
>>
File: he'sFAT.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
he'sFAT.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>1440106
yes
>>
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Kevin Owens walked in at McDonalds. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the restaurant the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro eating pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, l cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>1440106
he looks american desu
>>
>>1440324
she seems two-dimensional and her looks are pretty mediocre.
>>
>>1441623

>projecting

Still asshurt over your crush in highschool?
>>
File: laughinghard.png (139KB, 342x380px) Image search: [Google]
laughinghard.png
139KB, 342x380px
>>1440545
>your dream of being a WWE pro wrestler
>your dream
>being a WWE pro
>"wrestler"

LMAOing at your life son
I'd rather be an amateur russler
>>
>>1441629
>projecting

do you know what that means by the way?
>>
>>1440414
>provides for a son that isn't his

And i can easily do 100 push up without stopping
>>
>>1440481
When was big bam below 6ft
>>
>>1440324
I have a similar tier gf, it's not that hard to get, just seems it when you are single
>>
>>1440106
He's carrying his first born you ignorant fuck
#BIGANDBEAUTIFUL
>>
>>1440369
If that's true, at least he has the income to do so.
try harder
>>
File: you.jpg (135KB, 664x1000px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
135KB, 664x1000px
>>1441623
>mediocre
This is why you will die a lonely virgin
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.