[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do these guys get so much hate? I think they're pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: gargano ciampa.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gargano ciampa.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
Why do these guys get so much hate? I think they're pretty good.
>>
Who the fuck are these guys and why is he wearing boxers. They look like jobbers
>>
I've never seen anyone hating on them. Wish Gargano would spread his wings and do more of what he's capable of, though.
>>
File: future nxt tag champions.png (588KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
future nxt tag champions.png
588KB, 800x450px
>>1440052
The future NXT Tag Team Champions.
>>
NXT Tag team division is fail and shows everything that is wrong with modern WWE.

Many of us agree that they are bland.
Most are flip monkeys.
I can't tell the difference between Op's guys and Revival. They are so fucking vanilla.
American Alphas are Haas and Benjamin rip offs, although I do like American Alphas.
The matches are toilet breaks.
>>
>>1440049
They don't have the swagger of the guys they're trying to imitate. They come across as posers.
>>
>>1440109
>I can't tell the difference between Op's guys and Revival.

Shit. That's not the Revival?
>>
>>1440120
Nope I think that's the problem they need to get rid of these guys or the revival as it's literally a borefest.
>>
I like Ciampa because he wrestles pretty aggressively. Not a huge fan of Gargano, even if he is likely the better wrestler, because he reminds me of every other flippy indy guy, except there are a bunch of those flippy indy guys just downright better than him.

Ciampa is a little different, where as Gargano is comparatively pretty average for the type of wrestler he is (despite being very good still)
>>
>>1440109
Imagine having taste this shit.

Imagine being some autist Beefcake fanboy who lives in Melbourne.
>>
>>1440109
Agreed
>>
>>1440049
Is that austin aries on left
>>
Also anyone with the nickname "Jonny Wrestling" can fuck right off, unless you are Daniel Bryan levels of good, or have a gimmick/wrestle like Shibata
>>
>>1440146
>wrestle like shibata
You mean be a failed mma guy that gets to hit everyone else on the roster that bit harder than they are allowed to hit him as a way of getting him over? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>1440172
I wish big match tana could bury shibata again
>>
>>1440137
Enzo & Cass, New Day, Legion of Doom, Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Dudley Boys, Hardy Boys, Edge & Christian, New Age Outlaws, DX, Usos, The Club, The Brood, Rock & Sock,

These are memorable teams. Tag does rely on having a bit of gimmick.

The Club, E&C are good examples of Vanilla guys getting over by charisma.

The current NXT tag division is cringe mainly because This team who's name I can't remember in OP's post is feuding with the Revival, the team who looks like the team who's name I can't remember.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>1440177
TM-61/TMDK are great wrestlers and have a lot of charisma. Their only problem is that they look bland as fuck.
>>
File: LE GROOMED MODERN MAN FACE.png (161KB, 268x242px) Image search: [Google]
LE GROOMED MODERN MAN FACE.png
161KB, 268x242px
>>1440049
WE MUST RETURN
TO THE SALON
OF OUR GENESIS
>>
>>1440177
>memorable teams
>DX & Rock n Sock

Shut up beefcaek you moron.
>>
>>1440213
Even if you dislike them, they're still memorable
>>
These bald/short dark haired bearded white mid weight wrestlers need to develop gimmicks, really bad. Gorgonzola and Ciabatta are decent wrestlers but they're so bland, Ciabatta is slowly moving towards being interesting but his aggression angle is neutered because he's a part of a face tag team.
>>
>>1440186
give em leatherbjackets and digger hats
>>
>>1440109
I wouldn't say they are bland, just that they are mismatched. Gargano is a really good comedy wrestler and Ciampa is really good at looking like an ax murderer, they got put in a tag solely because they're PWG/ROH alumni, and probably friends in real life, even though their characters have nothing in common and have to be reigned in so they can be a tag.

As for the Revival, Scott Dawson is a fantastic old school heel, getting heat solely for his actions in-ring, but you're right about Dash, he's NOTHING and exists only so that Dawson can do cheating spots. They couldn't be farther from flip monkeys too, their merch literally says "No flips, only fists"

But as far as their gear goes, I completely agree, they need to fuck off already with the plain trunks.
>>
>>1440288
I think Ciampa should be given a singles run and the other guy should be taken off tv for awhile and given a new gimmick
>>
So currently in NXT, we have OP guys, The Revival and the dubstep cowboys. Are there any other generic as fuck teams I'm forgetting?
>>
>>1440299
Hype Bros, Authors of Pain and American Alpha, although I don't think neither of them are generic. I just wish Hype Bros would officially die.
>>
>>1440299
>>1440186
>>
>>1440306
None of them are comparable to those I mentioned.
>>
>>1440186
just make em australian chippendales
[spoiler]with kangaroo midget as manager[/spoiler]
>>
>>1440299
TM-61 who are really fucking interesting, and just getting a push now as they just debuted
>>
>>1440186
>>1440431
They are fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ-86x9OivA
>>
>>1440109
I used to think Revival was the blandest of bland but after the Alpha vs Revival matches, they are my favorite tag team.
>>
>>1440049
>>1440049
liked ciampas ROH gimmick it was based.
>>
>>1440489
They can actually talk, surprisingly.
Their blandness is kinda intentional, I think, so fans have nothing to latch onto and get them over.
They're meta-Heels.
>>
>>1440489
>>1440499
they try to be based double A even down to the jackets but like it was said
>fans have nothing to latch onto and get them over
arn was the enforcer and could cut a promo, the revival are basically wrestlers who like the old school style.
>>
>>1440213
I wasn't talking about being good, I'm talking about memorable. Like I still remember the Natural Disasters, Nasty Boys, Bushwackers even though I was a kid when they were on. Colors of their costumes, they behavior, mannerism all stuck to my head. Applied Arts at work there.

I can't even remember OP's guys name.
>>
The Revival is hilarious. They're like little baby versions of the Enforcers. They need to gain weight and height
>>
>>1440402
>American Alpha
>not comparable

...because they're clearly far better?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.