[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agree/Disagree?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: AJ-Styles-The-Club.jpg (119KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-The-Club.jpg
119KB, 840x473px
WWE is turning into a glorified smark catering Indy!
>>
Yes. Haitch is a dumb faggot. Never was the one to draw a dime and will never draw a dime without someone else carrying the load. He thinks smarks make up more than 10% of the audience and panders to them while completely ignoring the other 90% of the audience who wants to be sports entertained.
>>
>>1439640
yes. wwe is too scared to experiment with their new talent so they are relying on indy midgets because they already know what they are capable of
>>
Disagree.

Most of the indie (not Indy) talents that get signed on get over through their gimmick or in-ring work, rather than coasting on their good will from Japan/TNA (although you could make the case Gallows/Anderson haven't been booked well in WWE).
>>
All I keep hearing from the WWE and is stans of how the problem and wrestle the "neckbeards" and "smarks" and how dangerous they are, and how they never met or they will do but, I know fans who are interested in "Lucha buried in the ground" ring of Honor, New Japan, all kinds of Indies, and even utterly.

I have since I watchin 'wrasslin' a few years ago saw the multitudes both turn an event into utterly as they do on the Rumble Royal and utterly dangerous much of the time .

How ONLY WWE attraction "neckbeards" or "smarks" the deterioration of the product and the pain of the poor Vince McMahon felt Roman reign '.
>>
>>1439681
>All I keep hearing from the WWE and is stans of how the problem and wrestle the "neckbeards" and "smarks" and how dangerous they are, and how they never met or they will do but, I know fans who are interested in "Lucha buried in the ground" ring of Honor, New Japan, all kinds of Indies, and even utterly.

what?
>>
>>1439681
nigga is english your 50th language
>>
>>1439681
Dude are you OK? Did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>1439681
Pajeet pls go
>>
WWE will go bankrupt within 5 years after Vince dies
>>
File: 6344523.png (216KB, 370x348px) Image search: [Google]
6344523.png
216KB, 370x348px
>>1439681
>>
>>1439695
Good, now we can move on with our lives, and finally let prowrestling die.
>>
>>1439685
>>1439688
>>1439689
>>1439701
In fact , English is my first language , and I have to tell you that dumb Americans smarks' company is not at fault for the mistake of trying . Roman Roids were buried ground for this company and honestly they deserved ratings
>>
>>1439727
For real my dude, are you SURE you speak English?
>>
>>1439727
Fuck off bastard. Fuck dogs. Do not pretend to be me. You may need to kill yourself instead

>>1439688
The English is my first language and my country is not a country speaking. I want to talk to other people speaking. What can I do to learn it quickly? What are some of the programs I use in my life?
>>
>>1439727
Please learn english, India man
>>
>>1439732
L E A R N E N G L I S H
E
A
R
N

T
O

P
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>1439655
Kevin Dunn fuck off.

''Sports entertainment''
15 years of declining ratings.
>>
Who cares?

Let the smarks have what they want. Marks will eat it up and be happy and smarks will be happy having their wants fulfilled.
>>
>>1439655
The casual audience will like the person they're told to like.
>>
>>1439772
>>1439920
Literally the fucking opposite of the truth. Are smarks this delusional?
>>
>>1439921
Casuals will like whomever they are told to like (Cena, Reigns, etc)
>>
>>1439681
Lucha Underground is pretty good though.

I'm interested as to why you don't like it.
>>
>>1439975
No, they like who they like. What a surprise those happen to be the best people on the roster and the people usually in the main event scene. They dont like shitters like dean ambrose no matter if they're told to like him or not.
>>
>indy

But all 3 of those guys made their names outside of the indies?

>>1439975
Even the "casuals" don't like Reigns
>>
>>1439991
Dean, sami zayn, cesaro list goes on. Casuals love Jericho and aj styles despite being told to hate them.
>>
>>1439991
Ambrose is the most over babyface in the company...
>>
>>1439975
>Casuals will like whomever they are told to like (Cena, Reigns, etc)
Dumbass, not even the casuals like Roman.
>>
>>1440004
>500k viewership drop without Roman
>no pops
>jasethy got a bigger pop

Oh im sure he is. Smarks are this delusional.
>>
>>1440004
you forgot to put on your tripcode for this post
>>
>>1439640
WWE did the same thing in the 90s when it beat WCW.
>>
>>1440012
>-t. FedoRamen

You really sure you want to be pulling out ratings?
>>
>>1439736
>>1439756
Stop getting worked, he's not really Indian. Indians speak fluent UK English. And even if it were broken North Indian English, he wouldn't type it like that. It's probably an ISIS recruit or a Pakistani trying too hard to make fun of Indians.
>>
>>1439640
Agree, I cancelled the network after the last PPV. Just embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>1439640
You are a smark.
>>
>>1440201
What was embarrassing? What happened in the last PPV?
>>
>>1439655
*tips fedora*
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-04-09-08-45.png (270KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-04-09-08-45.png
270KB, 800x1280px
>>1440205
>New Day buries the entire division
>Boring Corbin gets 12 minutes
>Decent short women's tag, Natalya turns on Becky for no reason whatsoever, they are both faces, making a further mockery of the Divas Revolution
>Apollo Crews vs Sheamus was good
>AJ Styles and Cena get 24 minutes for a stupid ass distraction/cheating finish
>MITB match was good but Wacky Skeleton should not have won
>Rusev vs Titus horrible and embarassing Work Shoot angle with kid who Titus kissed on the lips
>Seth vs Roman was good, champion returns and gets back the belt he never lost
>Wacky skeleton man without a single visible muscle cashes in and wins in 9 seconds with a DDT
>>
>>1440298
>Apollo Crews vs Sheamus was good
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>1440298
>new day buries the division
They are the only "draw" in the damn division. I doubt jimmy is going to ask mommy to see the dudley boys in 2016. Just more room for new tags to come in when the brand split comes.
>corbin gets a 12 minute match on a 3 hour show
How awful
>Divas Revolution
hahaha you bought into that shit huh? Regardless I agree with you really the only true gripe.
>aj/cena fued didn't end
again how sad
>my guy didn't win the mitb
The way they ended it was good for the cards they were dealt with roids n veins issues
>the titus angle
Maybe another good point. But I doubt they are completely happy with titus anyway. Vince prolly still has ptsd from that hug.
>wins in 9 seconds with a DDT
You mean after that match you just praised.
>>
>>1440354
Not that guy but it was abject shite outside of the three big matches.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.