[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible Angle Return

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

The 4th of July edition of RAW will feature the return of a former Smackdown GM.

http://wrestlingrumors.net/rumor-kurt-angle-could-be-returning-to-wwe-during-july-4th-edition-of-monday-night-raw/

Please god let Angle return.
>>
>>1439430
It's confirmed to be Vickie
>>
It's Vicki.
>>
It's going to be Vickie, more reason not to watch tbqh
>>
File: tumblr_mrdy178jeZ1rlfsw2o1_250.gif (1000KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrdy178jeZ1rlfsw2o1_250.gif
1000KB, 245x245px
>>1439433
>>1439435
>>
>>1439433
>>1439435
>>1439439

Still, the article brings up some recent hints made by Angle. Would love him to come back to Smackdown during the draft.

Spend a few years helping out the young guys, retire and then HOF. Maybe become GM too.
>>
What the hell happened to Vicki? She used to be hot?
>>
>>1439458
Chyna face with old mexican lady genes.
>>
File: vickietitsbounce.gif (382KB, 200x197px) Image search: [Google]
vickietitsbounce.gif
382KB, 200x197px
>>1439439
>more reason not to watch
i think you mean more reason to watch based vickie.
>>
>>1439430
They wouldn't waste his return on a RAW no one will watch
>>
>>1439485
I'd bang her. RIP Eddie.
>>
>>1439430
When was Kurt SD!'s GM?
>>
>>1439531
After Wrestlemania XX

"After losing to Guerrero at WrestleMania XX, Angle began to once again suffer from legitimate neck problems. As a response, he was made the on-screen General Manager of SmackDown!, with his absence from the ring attributed to injuries suffered after Big Show chokeslammed him off a ledge."

Wiki
>>
I'm hoping its a work.

Hype it up, have Vickie come out crowd is let down and booing then kurt's music hits
>>
>>1439584
I'm really hoping they bring him back just so I can start a "It's true i'ts damn true" thread with a picture of him.
>>
Too bad there will be barely anyone watching Raw tonight. We're going to witness an all-time record low. Maybe even lower than Kevin Nash's record low.
>>
File: 1454357427866.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454357427866.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
Why do you guys want Angle back so badly

The man could die simply by walking down the ramp
>>
>>1439674
he's an american hero
>>
>>1439430
return does not mean he will struggle

Parents doubt he can be physical. so if he comes back to the cost will be for the same time of year as shyt taker.

can be anything from your shyt about, HOF, shyt video games, road agent or coach NXT.
>>
>>1439433
>I told Vince to try and get the record record record low ratings and he did it.
>>
Angle aint cumming back anytime soon. HHH is still salty over him fucking Steph
>>
>>1439674
18+
>>
>>1439698
Kys manlet

I'd rather Angle not die so young
>>
>>1439674
HE WON A GOLD METAL WITH A BROKEN FREAKING NECK!

It's true! It's true!
>>
>>1439430
If this comes through in a dap and I rep all one person at this meeting
I do not want him to fight, to wanna hear another crash during the music
Tree American Alpha
>>
>>1439458
>used to be butterface
>>
File: 14676502443100.png (1MB, 730x1072px) Image search: [Google]
14676502443100.png
1MB, 730x1072px
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Angle walked out at the Unforgiven show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
Expectation:

Kurt Angle returns at a member of Team USA and American Alpha makes their debut at main roster.

Reallity:

Team Ryder vs Team Ziggler
>>
>>1441170
I want to punch something out of pure rage by just the idea of that
>>
File: jordan hogan.jpg (51KB, 941x960px) Image search: [Google]
jordan hogan.jpg
51KB, 941x960px
>WWE.com can confirm that Raw’s Fourth of July celebration will include tag team action on a global scale when “Team U.S.A.” battles “The Multinational Alliance” in a 16-Man Elimination Tag Team Match. Which American Superstars will clash with a squad of international competitors? Stay tuned.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.