[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halloween costumes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: KO over the hydrant.jpg (27KB, 289x219px) Image search: [Google]
KO over the hydrant.jpg
27KB, 289x219px
Want to go as a wrestler for Halloween this year
>starting to plan costume now

What would some good costumes be so that
1) you could get laid easily
2) the average person would be likely to recognize you

Triple H, CM Punk, and a Road Warrior are at the top of my list

>I like Kevin Owens' look, but I don't think enough people would recognize him
>Lesnar would be awesome but without having at least a pretty massive build, I don't think it would be a good idea
>>
File: what a rush.jpg (46KB, 396x400px) Image search: [Google]
what a rush.jpg
46KB, 396x400px
>>1436768

Road Warrior:

Pro: you look fucking badass, would be pretty recognizable

Con: hard to wear a shirt (not sure if I'd want to go around in the possible cold and risk not getting let into a bar because of that), also would be hard dealing with the shoulderpads all night, especially if you were dancing with a chick
>>
File: loading the spaceship.gif (1021KB, 400x287px) Image search: [Google]
loading the spaceship.gif
1021KB, 400x287px
>>1436768

I think it would be awesome to go as Ultimate Warrior, especially if I had a chick to go as Bayley (I think the two looks together would be cool)

Pro: look really cool, probably good for picking up women

Cons: same problem with shirt - he never really wore one. I don't think he'd necessarily be recognizable to non-wrestling-fans, but the cool factor would probably compensate for that
>>
File: burying time.gif (1MB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
burying time.gif
1MB, 200x154px
>>1436768

Triple H is one of my favorite all-time wrestlers, though I don't know how recognizable he'd be

His older outfits were the best - jeans and the jeanjacket over the bigger coat; but his newer stuff is mainly suits and wrestling trunks. It'd be a more dated reference to go as his good stuff
>>
>>1436768
>the average person would be likely to recognize you
Hulk Hogan or John Cena
Non-rasslefags wouldn't recognize anyone else
>>
File: actual retard cena fans.png (914KB, 908x516px) Image search: [Google]
actual retard cena fans.png
914KB, 908x516px
>>1436823

If I went as Cena, I'd have to turn in my smark card. I admire him as a person and a worker, but his stale, trite, overused gimmick would just make me feel mired in self-loathing all night

not sure who the first person you mentioned is. Are you talking about Hull Cogan? I remember hearing that name a long time ago, but haven't heard his name in over a year or so...
>>
File: 1458357865462.gif (622KB, 281x207px) Image search: [Google]
1458357865462.gif
622KB, 281x207px
>>1436836

also have a feeling it would be hard to pick up chicks if you went as Cogan
>>
File: the best in the world.jpg (37KB, 338x351px) Image search: [Google]
the best in the world.jpg
37KB, 338x351px
Punk is my favorite idea. The only problem is the tattoos. I'd either have to do a shitload of makeup/facepaint, or go without them at all
>since just a few would seem stupid, given how many he has
>shirt, hand tape, underoos, boots, hair, etc. would all be easy
>could even get a fake lip ring or something
>could get a mic, though if I wrote "pipe bomb" on it, I might get v&
>>
>>1436836
Don't you know the new smark stance is liking Cena?
>>
>>1436768
Went mankind a few years back, mask was easy enough to make with a some leather strips glued to a generic flexible Halloween mask as a base, dirty oversize white shirt and tie, white Long gym sock for socko
>>
File: cena sign.png (579KB, 758x378px) Image search: [Google]
cena sign.png
579KB, 758x378px
>>1436907
wut

>>1436911
Thought about going as him/one of his personas, but other than the obscure Dude Love (who most people would probably think was just a hippy costume) I wonder how hard it would be to pick up chicks
>going to my college town and looking to get laid at least twice the weekend before Halloween
>>
>>1436768
>Who are you supposed to be?
>It's a wrestler
>Like, from UFC?
>No, WWE
>You know it's fake, right?
Here's a handy summary of your Halloween evening, OP.
>>
>>1436778
He can alway be a pussy and wear a shirt under the shoulder pads.
>>
>>1436836
>Smark card
>Dated redacted joke

Kill yourself
>>
>>1436836
Hogan just won millions of dollars in a high profile lawsuit. He hasn't been more relevant in years.
>>
>>1436861
Get dollar store tattoo sleeves
>>
I was seth rollins last year
Felt pretty good. Fake hair dye and everything.

Took black skinny jeans and ran yellow tape down the side for the stripes, wore black boots, knee pads, and the SR shirt with a toy champ belt.

People actually recognized me, which was kinda cool.
>>
>>1437868
>Hogan just won millions of dollars in a high profile lawsuit

He crushed a news company (which isn't going to be able to pay the lawsuit anyway) after a sex tape of him fucking his friend's wife got leaked, and the lawsuit was funded by a guy who hated freedom of the press and was trying to take down said news source

yea, I want to be him right now

>>1437880
they make an entire sleeve as one tattoo, or just a bunch of tattoos? I'll have to google that a bit
>>
>>1439273
based Hulk working the nu-males
>>
>>1437887
pics?

also, was it general people/did you have to say who you were, or was it wrestling fans who got it right away?
>>
File: bitchesloveA+.jpg (12KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesloveA+.jpg
12KB, 300x294px
>>1436768
>you could get laid easily
mr. sexy ass lottery.
>>
>getting laid
>being a wrestling fan

Choose only one.
>>
File: A+ comfort.webm (805KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
A+ comfort.webm
805KB, 600x338px
>>1439504

there's a difference between a professional IWC warrior and a general wrestling fan.

>being a faggot loser
>being a wrestling fan

pick one, both, or neither
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.