[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit Triple H a savage https://derpy.me/fExir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: rekt.png (622KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rekt.png
622KB, 1280x720px
Holy shit Triple H a savage

https://derpy.me/fExir
>>
>>1436507
BASED MIKE CHIODA
>>
>>1436507
Take a bump
>>
Kinda funny how Austin is like "I'm the face, I can't hit a fan" meanwhile the ref is just stomping on the guy's head.
>>
Why is this trendy?

Was this just released?
>>
>>1436551
Yes just leaked
>>
>>1436507
I (legit) thought that wrestlers couldn't attack people that jump in. Maybe that's just more in recent years.
For instance I remember Orton didn't really do too much. The negro that came in when it was Roman vs Wyatt. Etc.
>>
>>1436578
Nah wcw guys wanted fans to get in the ring so they could beat the shut out of them.
>>
>>1436578
Maybe not so much in recent times as people these days would accuse them of being assholes.
>>
>>1436578
Security has got a lot more efficient nowadays. Often the wrestlers simply don't have time to even react before 6 different security guards have tackled the idiot.
>>
Chioda with those kicks, damn
>>
>>1436507
ur fat
>>
>>1436507
smell my farts
>>
>>1436507
Based HHH
>>
>>1436681
Ur mad
>>
>>1436734
Carter stalker btfo
>>
>>1436513

not as cool as Hebner regularly climbing the ropes and drinking beer with Austin, but Chioda is probably the second coolest ref of all time
>>
>>1436578

That Orton one was hilarious, because he thought it was just Big E trying to get his heat back post-match with a low blow.

Then he realised, stopped selling and immediately got that fucker out of the ring.

I guess most wrestlers just don't want to get sued for murdering some fan.
>>
>I couldnt hit him because i was the face
Why dosn't he admit he is a big giant pussy.

He looked absolutly terrified when that guy went on him
>>
>>1436655
9/11 really fucked this century up
>>
File: Myster Partner Fan NOC.jpg (99KB, 705x472px) Image search: [Google]
Myster Partner Fan NOC.jpg
99KB, 705x472px
>>1436578

companies are too afraid of lawsuits to let the talent just beat the shit out of people. guy would sue and get $10 million

also, the Shield guy was fucking hilarious. The Wyatts played that off fucking epically
>is THAT your partner? hahaha
>>
>>1436593
this was the best, I don't think an episode of WCW went by without some drunk fuck taking a swing at Nash, Steiner, Abbot or Goldberg.
>>
>>1436507
Based trips
>>
File: 1467382153403.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467382153403.gif
2MB, 167x200px
>>1436734
ok
>>
>>1436735
Baby I just got online right now. You didn't BTFO of anyone, baby girl. You always stop crying for my attention after I make your butt hole a nice rose bud.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.