[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about him? Whats the big fuss all about?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Kenny-Omega1.jpg (451KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega1.jpg
451KB, 1920x1080px
How do you guys feel about him?
Whats the big fuss all about?
And most importantly,when will he sign to the WWE?
>>
>>1433027
best wrestler in the world, he'll sign after he jobs to okada
>>
>>1433029
In the world?
>>
File: gutwrench powerbomb.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
gutwrench powerbomb.webm
3MB, 960x540px
he's cool
>>
>>1433027
Still yet to watch New Japan but his Street Fighter skills are pretty good
>>
People say he fucking loves Japan so he's technically living the dream right now. If the doc about him is genuine there isn't a check big enough they can cut to make him come stateside.
>>
He hates the WWE during his time in development and he's living in the dream in Japan.
>>
Imagine if you raised a child from ages 5-18 and the only form of entertainment you gave it was /a/, /vg/, /fit/ and /asp/. That's Kenny Omega.
>>
>>1433064
Oh shit waddup...
>>
>>1433027
Outlaw midget.
>>
He's OK. His mic work sucks ass but he's a cool dude. I watch his YouTube videos
>>
I think thar he won't sign for WWE... His gimnick is perfect for New Japan, but in WWE he probably would be a funny midcarter or a stupid jobber
>>
>>1433027
I like him but is gimmick would never work outside of Japan.
>>
>>1433027

Xavier Woods is frienemies with ol' One Winged Angel in OP's pic. No seriously his finisher is called that and signature now is the V Trigger. Glad Woods and Omega finally had their Street Fighter V match at CEO 2016.
>>
Tons of charisma and a good wrestler but wouldn't ever leave Japan
>>
>>1433034
That's pretty fucking impressive senpai
>>
>>1433027
He's cool, but has gone full on meme in recent years (hanging out with the Bucks didn't help.

His finisher is shit. Don't get me wrong, it's impressive that he can do it, but kayfabewise it's retarded.

Other than that he's just genuinely cool.

And probably never, his gimmick wouldn't work in WWE, and he'd turn down anything they gave him.
>>
>>1433031
yep, agility, raw strength, stamina, safety, power moves, flippy shit, nigga got it all
>>
>>1433206
Why would he? His family lives there.
>>
File: Kenny-Omega-NJPW.png-640x370.jpg (28KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Kenny-Omega-NJPW.png-640x370.jpg
28KB, 640x370px
Honestly, why would you want a guy like him to be signed to the WWE?

WWE has made "good" on a few indie talents as of late, but he'd come in as a white meat baby face, the broom would be more of a lamer comedic skit (THEY LOVED IN JAPAN MAGGLE! SWEEP KENNY SWEEP!!!), and I doubt you'd get to see any of the fun, dumb shit that he does a lot.

If the guy obviously loves working for NJPW, and has a passion for the work and country, just let him have fun there. We can like other promotions, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>1433409
>outlaw wrestling
>>
he's almost a fully blown autist and most wrestling fans that know about him can relate to that, that's why there is a big fuss about him.
>>
>>1433027
He is super campy.
He would be a jobber like Barret if he was in the WWE.
He would make a good leader for the Social Outcasts
>>
>>1433162
Felt like Kenny was sandbagging a bit at CEO, not surprising that it could have been a work given that they're wrestlers. Or maybe he's just not had enough time to put into SFV, he double perfected Woods on USFIV
>>
>>1434550
He definitely went a bit easy on him so he could win one more game, but he was outclassing him.
>>
>>1433027
He looks like a lesbian auntie and would probably get beaten up by one too

No one wants your obscure comedy jobber, he can rot in gookland irrelevancy with the Dung Cucks for eternity
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.