[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SuperCard Begging Thread: Hopefully For The Last Time Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: wwe-supercard-logo.png (642KB, 1536x839px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-supercard-logo.png
642KB, 1536x839px
Okay. So I had great success getting teammates. But a few of them were low-rate potatoes who did fuck all to help us during the last team event. So I come back asking for any of you guys to join my team, the Macho Legion. I set a Rank Limit of Epic, so if you're looking for a strong team and you meet that requirement, search up Macho Legion and shoot me a request.
>>
>>1432673
Ho much money did you waste on this shit game, autismo?
>>
>>1432675
None. Because I'm not THAT desperate. I just want a halfway decent team is all.
>>
>>1432675
I doubt a sane person would spend money on a shitty mobile game, to be honest.
>>
>>1432677
Only 12-year-olds with access to their parents' credit cards. Or the insanely desperate. The game is a nice time-killer at best. I'm not gonna spend money on it to git gud.
>>
>>1432679
Yeah, people who actually get high in people's champion/other events actually spend money to get the best cards. Also card packs.

It's just stupid. And insanely easy since you get another month of a survivor card if you just log in for enough days. I have survivor Finn, Haitch and Seff but my divas cards are still holding me down.
>>
>>1432685
I was lucky enough to get an L Nikki the other day. It's helping, but only so much
>>
Road to Glory is a goddamn salt mine if you're unprepared.
>>
>>1432673
Sent you request anon. SV in exhibition L++ in all other modes. Name is Ra****
>>
>>1432696
I'm only doing RTG to feed the cards I want leveled for other events, to be honest. Finally getting my epic pro Rock to the mix.
>>
I'm getting MITB Rollins today! Praise Crossfit Jesus. Already on a team but have a bump
>>
File: 1467140533245.jpg (54KB, 288x310px) Image search: [Google]
1467140533245.jpg
54KB, 288x310px
>yfw everyone's progress is going to get reset when season 3 comes out in about a month.

I just got into survivor tier too
>>
>>1432821
Once the inevitable season 3 comes around I wonder what modes will be added.

S2 gave us more cards overall, newer fusion, MITB, not sure what else.
>tfw I still have a legendary hogan from s1
>>
>>1432673
I'll be on your team anon.

Oh no wait, I'm not a sperg. So I guess I won't
>>
>>1432828
T O U G H G U Y
O
U
G
H
G
U
Y
>>
>>1432813
Accepted. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>1432821
Is it really that soon?
>>
>>1432846
There's no official date just "Coming Soon". Season 2 has at least a month left in the MITB game type
>>
>>1432852
My goal is to get two MITB Rollins before then.
>>
>tfw super rare ++
>tfw getting to a higher tier is going to take an age
>tfw road to glory is near impossible with my current team, and getting past Super rare can't be done.
What do I do lads
>>
>>1432857
Struggle. Or just play a lot of +1 matches.
>>
>>1432861
+1?
>>
>>1432857
Best option is to get cards through login bonus. It will get you in higher tier easily, then just play some exhibition matches and pull your freebies.

Also currently in people's champion it's quite easy to get UR or Epic cards as long as you get some points
>>
>>1432865
For Road to Glory matches. Just do the +1 matches to slowly chip away at getting your next card.
>>
>>1432870
Wait really?
Won't that take a bloody age?
>>
Yes, but what other choice do you have?
>>
File: MY0LwvA.png (666KB, 945x610px) Image search: [Google]
MY0LwvA.png
666KB, 945x610px
>>1432828
>wrestling fan trying to act like he's any better
>>
>>1432856
5,589 points here. He Shall be mine soon lol
>>
>>1432920
I've got about 300 less at the moment.
>>
>>1432920
>tfw 4000
>tfw moving out to another city soon
>tfw not sure if I'll even get Seff
>>
pmub
>>
File: superteam.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
superteam.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Post em
>>
season 2 managed to be more of a chore than the first
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-21-16-18.png (1MB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-21-16-18.png
1MB, 800x1280px
>>1433747
Got Seff today, he pushed me into Survivor and my freebie was Bayley. #Blessed
>>
I Played the shit out of this solid for like half a month and got an Epic pro Miz and then just gave up.

Once the allure of constant new cards goes away and the fact to get good high tier cards you either have to grind like fuck or pay money the game gets incredibly fucking boring.
>>
File: SuperCard Team.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SuperCard Team.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px
>>1433747
>>1433801
I don't even care about my shoddy picture quality.

>>1433838
You're not wrong.
>>
But seriously. I still need at least one more teammate.
>>
>>1434857
I'll join you.
>>
>>1434894
Ooh! Yes! Do that. The Macho Legion would greatly appreciate your assistance.
>>
This bring us up to the magic number of eight, but we still have two openings for anybody willing to apply.
>>
>>1434897
I'd just appreciate a team where more than two guys participate in events.

Why are good divas so fucking hard to pull in this game? That's gonna be the thing holding me back from SV by the end if the month :/
>>
>>1435029
In our last event, most of our team put in at least some effort. I kicked everyone who didn't. This has allowed you to join. I trust you won't squander your opportunity.
That said the ladies are hard to come by because they put so few in the game. And with how pivotal they can be to winning/ranking up, you'd think they would fix that. It is, alas, the eternal struggle of SuperCard.
>>
>>1436330
So is everybody on your team from /asp/?
>>
>>1436344
Not EVERYBODY (I got my GF and a friend of hers on), but I sincerely hope everybody else is. I only had two or three people actually say "I'll sign up" on these threads. The rest just came over time.
>>
>>1436330
The damn divas are killing me. Leg Eve, Epic Paige, then my next best is a PP SR Nikki :(

I've run through fusion chamber constantly since it opened and scored exactly one diva.
>>
this game is addicting as fuck bros

I've gotten lucky as fuck too, my like 3rd card pull was a Super Rare Uso

I only have 6 losses and I'm like a 20 game win streak

I would join but I'm only in the 100s
>>
>>1436411
>tfw every time I watched the ads for extra pics I would get Super Rare cards

>tfw the jews got butthurt and took off that feature for me
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.