[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Undertaker's retirement going to be the ultimate breaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

Is Undertaker's retirement going to be the ultimate breaking point for most people and for Kaykabe as a whole?

Undertaker is easily and unquestionably the most respected individual in WWE right now, greater than Dwayne or Austin, and I have to believe that unless Taker is allowed to control how his retirement is conducted and organized...people are just not going to be able to control themselves emotionally. Just think about Ric Flair's retirement and everything he did for the company. People like Brock, Cena, Glenn Jacobs ESPECIALLY, The whole McMahon family, Rock, Austin, HBK, Foley, Flair, Triple H....I have to image the gather of so many old school wrestlers who owe their careers to/were heavily influenced by the Undertaker and the newer school wrestlers who have followed him.
>>
>>1431069
but how does his farts smell?
>>
>>1431069
It's going to be the official end of an era. I remember when I was a kid and I was terrified of Undertaker. He had this aura that no one else did.
>>
It's going to be at a wrestlemania we don't know yet
>>
>>1431069
I can imagine him losing his final match at mania and being carried out of the ring by Druids.
>>
>>1431102
Just imagine if he gets screwed like Bret and loses his final match to someone like Dean Ambrose.

IMAGINE THE SALT
>>
Undertaker's last match will be one of two matches, both leading to his retirement and plans for his farewell and HoF induction that following RAW

He will either
>Face John Cena and win at WM33, ending his record at 24-1
OR
>Face Demon Finn Balor and lose at WM33 as a "passing of the torch"

As much as Id love to see Bray Wyatt get their 2nd possibility...theyve tried Bray vs Undertaker twice now and with the opportunity to elevate Wyatt with a win over the Undertaker, they've had Taker win both (WM31 and Survivor Series 2015)
>>
>>1431107
They wouldn't even book a shit show like that again/ Shane was bad enough/

>>1431121
I could see Finn getting the match, but they need to bring him into WWE already.
>>
>>1431085
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2YP4A7RAeI

There's a certain feeling that comes with his bell.
>>
>>1431129
I remember watching him on a VHS of Mania in this old indoor patio we used to have and being terrified he was watching me through the windows.
>>
What a fucking mark.

Mark was completely shit before Vince made him into Undertaker. And even then he was only good during his original deadman run and as an occult priest in the attitude era. Everything else was shit.

He's been shit for a long time. Should have been done after Brock pinned him. The last good match he had was HBK II. He's only had maybe 3 good WM matches. In fact pretty much the only good matches he's had in his career are the ones HBK carried him in.

He has a big ego and completely shits on everyone in the locker room except a very small handful of guys. He's not a leader. He's a bully.

He's so completely overrated by marks; it's more retarded than Al Snow offering you a blowjob from his cum stained mannequin. head.
>>
>>1431155
Here's your reply
>>
File: 1462981159383.jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1462981159383.jpg
6KB, 183x275px
>>1431155
>He has a big ego and completely shits on everyone in the locker room except a very small handful of guys. He's not a leader. He's a bully.

tell me more about how you know the undertaker personally
>>
>>1431155
oh cool Paul London posts here
>>
>>1431155
wew lad
>>
File: _1000P_RU-880292.jpg (55KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
_1000P_RU-880292.jpg
55KB, 1000x1000px
>>1431155
>the big slow zombie guy is a poopie head. too slow and doesnt do the fun moves i like. my favorite wrestler is John Cena.
>>
>>1431155
>What a fucking mark.
>Mark was completely shit before Vince made him into Undertaker. And even then he was only good during his original deadman run and as an occult priest in the attitude era. Everything else was shit.
>He's been shit for a long time. Should have been done after Brock pinned him. The last good match he had was HBK II. He's only had maybe 3 good WM matches. In fact pretty much the only good matches he's had in his career are the ones HBK carried him in.

You may have been alright if you just stopped right here.

But then you did this and went full Autismo

>He has a big ego and completely shits on everyone in the locker room except a very small handful of guys. He's not a leader. He's a bully.

He's so completely overrated by marks; it's more retarded than Al Snow offering you a blowjob from his cum stained mannequin. head.
>>
>>1431126
>Finn
There is a lot of talk on the internet of vanilla midgets but none fit that profile better than he does
>>
>>1431155

virgin faggot who probably never actually watched his glory days
>>
Watching Taker v Golddust as a kid with my dad was awesome. It'd be amazing if they got all the old-timers to band together as a stable for a couple months and just DESTROY everyone.
>>
>>1431373
those days are over you autistic faggot he needs to fuck off
>>
>Taker retiring
kek. See ya at WM 35 Taker vs Rock "Last chance of saving this company"
>>
>>1432059
>being so autistic you believe an 8 billion dollar company will disappear in 3 years.
>>
File: 1467212482874.gif (2MB, 167x200px) Image search: [Google]
1467212482874.gif
2MB, 167x200px
>>1431996
>One of the four guys that actually are mainstream
>leaving

If you want this company to fucking die sure
>>
>>1432060
>implying it didn't already dissapear in 2009
>>
>>1431069
I don't think it's going to be that big of a deal for a couple of reasons.

1. It's not the Undertaker's thing to be in the spotlight out of character
2. I am not convinced he is so well liked backstage in the last couple of years.

I think he'll get a very respectful, lengthy retirement and a lot of cordial words from all the old wrestlers, but I don't think anyone will be having a personal crisis over it.
>>
>>1432063
>Being this autistic
>>
>>1432061
IT'S ALREADY DEAD AND BURIED AND HAS BEEN FOR A LONG TIME NOW YOU AUTISTIC FUCK
>>
I'm a huge Taker mark but I think he should have gone away the moment the streak was broken. He's just too old, too slow to be able to work a great match. Everything he does at this point is just spots. I'd rather not see him die in the ring.

Just go, Taker.
>>
>>1431069
He is kayfabe, once he leaves everyone can officially say that kayfabe is dead. He'll be the last of the Territories Era also.
>>
>>1431069
> i have to image the gather
Why do indian marks overrate The Undercarder so much?
>>
>>1432068
>so angry that he's using all caps
Kek, what an autist
>>
The idea of Finn Baloring retiring the Undertaker makes me sick.
>>
>>1432070
>He's just too old, too slow to be able to work a great match

Remind me what was the official WWE 2015 MOTY?
>>
>>1431155
>mad 2002 jobber who got kicked out the locker room
>>
>>1432158
>WWE said this was the best match of the year
>That means it was the objectively best match of 2015 because I am a massive pleb that needs to be told what to like because I am literally unable to form my own independent opinion
of course WWE will suck Taker's dick and put him over and say he had the best match of 2015.
That doesn't actually mean the match vs Brock was the best match of 2015.
The actual best WWE MOTY for 2015 was the Royal Rumble Triple Threat btw.
>>
This fag is an overrated shitter. Can't wrestle, can't talker, only liked by ADHD kiddies because le spooky powers xD
>>
>>1431155
Bikertaker ruled. Taker vs Foley Hell in the Cell classic match.
>>
>>1432278
Bikertaker was a talker.
>>
>>1432243
It was proved that the votes weren't manipulated
>>
>>1432090
No one is talking about Roman
>>
>>1431404
I actually really like this idea. Kane, Taker, Trips, Jericho?
>>
What would you guys say is the Undertaker's best ring entrance ever? I'm not just talking song. I mean the entire production. His best entrance he's made pre-match. Post vids if available.
>>
>>1431069
No, in-fact, most people think he should've gone already. Massively over-rating his importance.
>>
>>1431404
The smarks would go into convulsions if that happened
>>
>>1432636
WM25

>That pop when he slowly rises up
>>
>>1432497
Throw in Beeg for maximum butthurt
>>
>>1432636
I have a few. WM14 and 20 are two of my faves. Most of the recent Manias have spent most of their budget on his entrance.
>>
>>1431404
Main Event Mafia: WWE Edition?
>>
>>1432158
Sasha vs Bayley
>>
>>1431083

Like death
>>
>>1431404
With how much Vince loves burying new guys under a pile of leathery skin and arthritis, I'm surprised this hasn't happened already.
>>
>>1432636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUOTcWSVxOM
>>
>>1432497
Bring back Lance Storm
>>
>>1432636
I liked the light inside the urn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH7Xts_fctg
>>
>>1433140
Why would you keep an urn in a coffin?
>>
>>1433144
storage
>>
>>1433140
They used it at Mania XX as well. It's hokey but everyone marks for it.
>>
File: 5199481994.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
5199481994.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>1433144
>keeping your urn in a coffin
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.