[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did based ginger muzzy fall off the radar so hard? He was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: 1449648238353.png (397KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1449648238353.png
397KB, 630x420px
Why did based ginger muzzy fall off the radar so hard?

He was literally getting Daniel Bryan 2.0 pops after Wrestlemania, and now he's just KO's shadow
>>
reminder this idiot is currently not eating during sunlight because hes mentally ill
>>
>>1429351
Being KO's shadow is the only thing Sami "ISIS" Zayn is good for.
>>
This guy is one of the causes of the record low ratings. No one wants to see a boring pudgy vanilla Isis Muslim ginger with a Montreal accent with ridiculous ska entrance music from a diaper commercial
>>
He's shit.

Based fatty btfo in everything and i don't even like obese man.
>>
>>1429529
>midcarder is the cause of low ratings

Has Zayn even once main-evented RAW?
>>
>>1429358
Good. He could stand to lose a few.
>>
>>1429552
VS Rollins last week
>>
>>1429351
He's shit
>>
>>1432555
It was on smackdown so nobody care
>>
>>1429351
The clean loss to Owens hurt him pretty bad, that plus how shit all his promos have been especially compared to Owens who is supposed to be the heel in the feud has made him look like a bit of a fag,
>>
>>1429351
Show me one pop this faggot ever got on the main roster. He's a fucking jobber
>>
>>1429351
Because he sucks.
>>
>>1429351
He didn't. He's a solid upper-midcard guy who gets consistent, regular TV time and more development than 99% of the roster.
The fuck more do you want?
>>
>>1429351
>le silly hat man
>>
>>1432581
You don't know what jobber means.
Heath Slater is a jobber
Sami Zayn is not cast in that role.
>>
File: samiwtf.gif (1MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
samiwtf.gif
1MB, 245x245px
>>1429351
>>
Inshallah brother
>>
It's like his in-ring stuff is just cookie cutter now. Every single match he does the exact same spots at almost the exact same times. He never really wins, his feud with KO never dies, and his matches are mostly the same.
The cookie cutter matches might just be a WWE thing at this point, but it stands out a lot more with him and cesaro.

His stuff in NXT was great though.
>>
He needs a catchy catch phrase.

He has a good entrance theme but after that it falls flat.
>>
File: ginger-jihadis.jpg (162KB, 650x700px) Image search: [Google]
ginger-jihadis.jpg
162KB, 650x700px
>>1429351
>>
>>1432830
that's main roster non-ppv matches for you

pretty much mandated to fight on the outside every match and cut your move list down to around 20

at payback both owens and zayn pulled out a few moves/counters they rarely use like top rope ddt into a backbreaker counter and a go home driver
>>
>>1429351
To be fair, Owens has a pretty large shadow.
>>
>>1432564
Youre right, nobody cares about sami zayn
>>
>>1432581
Raw the night after mania? Where everyone sang his opening?
>>
>>1433143
Nowhere near the levels of Bryan.

Fuck even Swagger has gotten bigger pops.

People like Owens and they dont like when Zami faggotry gets into Owens chances to suceed (See WM, ER and MitB)
>>
>>1429351

Because he's vanilla in every sense of the word
>>
How can a grown man like ska? That shit is unbearable cringe.
>>
He's not nearly fat enough to be KO's shadow.
>>
>>1433672
He's silly. Just look at his hat and his jacket. He's his own person. Aloha Snackbar, ya know?
>>
The most I can think to do for the guy is to have him in a skit where he talks about his vegetarian lifestyle and mixing it with trash talk with how Kevin Owens is an unhealthy fuck
>>
>>1433158
>that first line
Reasonable

>the rest of that shit
Perpetually-angry anti-smark.
>>
File: mcmahon-shaved-02.jpg (37KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon-shaved-02.jpg
37KB, 456x352px
>>1429351

Why are fans ok when this faggot cabbie driver plays the generic happy go lucky underdog baby face but when Ramen Reigns does its "The same old tropes being shoved down our throats!!".

Is it because he wrestled in high school gyms 10 years ago.
>>
>>1433765
And he looks like an average joe so smarks relate to him
>>
>>1433765
Hey, i'm not okay with this guy being on television at all. He does the same five moves every week against the same guy. I'm sick of it.
>>
>>1433773
ur fat
>>
>>1433765
>happy go lucky underdog
That's not Reigns at all though. He's this sort of "forced cool" persona that hardly ever loses clean, which makes the underdog part even harder to believe.
>>
>>1433143
RAW the night after mania is equivalent to a Full Sail crowd. Fuck off
>>
>>1429351
>He was literally getting Daniel Bryan 2.0 pops after Wrestlemania

"no"
>>
He's dressed like he just got off a bus or he's on his way to the airport and it's very offputting.
>>
>>1433845
>le quirky muslim
>>
>>1433723
How is that antisnmark? Swagger got far bigger pops than Zayn in any PPV (See Roadblock) and his hometown (Hell even the biggest pop of the night)
>>
>>1429351
he keeps on getting injured and he has no mic skills and he hasnt been in front of meme crowds that sing along to his music
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.