[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not even kidding, Matt Hardy is one of the, if not the, most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: x.jpg (42KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
42KB, 700x405px
Not even kidding, Matt Hardy is one of the, if not the, most entertaining thing in wrestling right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ELqXkZ8mQ

has he ever been this good?
>>
I always found him boring as fuck in WWE but his current gimmick is based
>>
>>1427310
Where were you when BROTHER NERO saved wrestling?
>>
>>1427310
Damn, look at his wife's titties.
>>
>>1427317
u fat
>>
>>1427317
I liked his Mattitude era on SmackDown back in the day.
>>
>>1427320
Nah im 6' 4" 220lbs
>>
File: iknewyouwouldcome.jpg (66KB, 797x691px) Image search: [Google]
iknewyouwouldcome.jpg
66KB, 797x691px
>>1427310
>THE FINAL DELETION
>THE FINAL DELETION
>THE FINAL DELETION
>THE FINAL DELETION
What did he mean by this?
>>
Because my first regular wrestling show i could watch was WWECW, i've always been more fond of Matt than Juff.
>>
>>1427357
WWECW gets a bad reputation, but when they stopped trying to be the old ECW and established it as a "B-show" (with Dusty booking) it was great to watch, and at times, actually the better of the three WWE shows.

I quite liked his WWECW run also.
>>
>>1427356

Matt is a janitor on /asp/
>>
is that nipple or shadow at 1:56 of OP's video?
>>
>>1427326
I CAN SLAP A TOMATO

I CAN DRY HUMP A SEAL, YEEEEAH
>>
>>1427310

Broken Matt Hardy stopped being great when TNA discovered that people liked it and started forcing it. Now it's just as lame as everything else TNA touches.
>>
File: alwaysright.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
alwaysright.png
29KB, 219x186px
>>1427356
It's his answer to the Brother Nero Question.
>>
https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/748245122530213889

preview for next weeks match

oh my fucking god this looks amazing
>>
of course, why do you think he was always over in wwe despite getting buried
>>
>>1427640
HYPE HYPE HYPE
>>
>>1427640
Holy shit, TNA is actually breaking fucking ground while WWE is doing fucking nothing filler shit after filler shit every week.
>>
>>1427640
WHAT THE FUCK

Why do they go in a pool
>>
>>1427640
#hyped
>>
>>1427310
Imagine this with WWE production values, holy shit
#bringbackmatt
>>
BECAUSE YOU'RE A RISK TAKAH

BECAUSE YOU'RE A DAEHDEVIL
>>
Who knew between this Southern Gothic Wrestlekino and Eli Drake, Namer of Dummies that TNA would actually have the two best things going in wrestling at the moment?
>>
>>1427905
Elie Drake is good, when he doesnt have to stand near ropes.
>>
>>1427310
What in story made him break anyway?
>>
>>1427784
With that fake Cuban accent? Is he Razor's grand kid or something?
>>
>>1428277
Yes? Have you just started following wrestling recently?
>>
>>1427640
pure art
>>
>>1428261
First losing the championship belt and then losing to his brother and suffering a keyfabe injury.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.