[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGAIN!?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 70f09e8d40dbfea3-600x400.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
70f09e8d40dbfea3-600x400.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
AGAIN!?
>>
>>1423559
They better put a stip in, like 2/3 falls or something.
>>
This has the stench of some forced ass tag team shit, after two others attack them in the match...
>>
>>1423559
>oh no, a good match is happening TWICE IN A YEAR ON PPV?
>>
File: 1440466514962.jpg (13KB, 427x406px) Image search: [Google]
1440466514962.jpg
13KB, 427x406px
>>1423598
>good match
>>
>>1423605
u mad
>>
>>1423598
>Oh Anon , i love the same fucking match 300 times

Save Zayn vs Owens for Wrestlemania , not for every fucking B Level PPV
>>
>>1423617
>300 times

o he seething
>>
>>1423559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NoclFsaTYs
>>
>>1423617
You realize it's just happening here because the brand split will separate them, tho
Which is for the best in the long-run. But you have to let them wrap up chapter 1, and give Sami a feel-good win as they depart.
>>
>>1423559
Good, every match they have is good.

Also they'll be split up in the brand split since KO is winning the other world title
>>
>>1423656
I'd bet that KO is staying on Raw, tbqh
He's a more established act that they're probably comfortable giving their tippy-top title for a short run.
>>
>>1423636
lol wut

You give Owens the most dickish win possible so there's a pretext for their feud to resume later
>>
>>1423666
That's a reasonable possibility, too. I'm just thinking realistically in the WWE. Much more likely they go for the happy-ending.
>>
>>1423666
As opposed to the heel not getting the last laugh and seething for a year or however long they are forced apart and unleashing all that pent up aggression when he finally has the opportunity to do so?

Are you literally retarded or just ADHD retarded?
>>
>>1423559
Lmao what the fuck are these audience members they let have a match? The state of WWE
>>
>>1423675
>Much more likely they go for the happy-ending.

...have you been watching the same WWE as I have for the past 2 years?

>>1423677
I'm not sure even you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>1423700
It's the WWE, mayne. When they're forced to make a real decision, they just chicken out and give the babyface the win.
Until then, they string along cheap wins. Brand split, forced hand, Zayn win a likelihood.
>>
File: BangBang.jpg (12KB, 236x417px) Image search: [Google]
BangBang.jpg
12KB, 236x417px
>>1423693
>Lmao what the fuck are these audience members they let have a match? The state of WWE
>>
>>1423666
Owens won the last match

Zayn needs a singles win to establish himself
>>
File: TLC.jpg (72KB, 310x528px) Image search: [Google]
TLC.jpg
72KB, 310x528px
>>1423693
>Lmao what the fuck are these audience members they let have a match? The state of WWF
>>
>>1423701
I'd just like to point out that, with one exception, every PPV between The Shield breaking up and Ambrose cashing in ended with anything BUT the fans cheering a babyface victory.
>>
>>1423711
Only because they won't cheer Reigns. He's Babyface. The endings are supposed to be feel good and are only booed because of Reigns, not because creative have written it to be a boofest heel win.
>>
>>1423716
>because they won't cheer Reigns

That would be the mark of a failed babyface
>>
>>1423730
Still doesn't change their booking decisions. They're trying to make them positive and happy and failing because Roman.
>>
>>1423711
But for reasons separate from their philosophy and approach to a Heel/Face outcome.
That's just Reigns being rejected.
>>
DESTINED
>>
>>1423742
>fucking get Dwayne out there so they won't boo his Royal Rumble win!

They know exactly what they're doing.

They don't care.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.