[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Things you want to see in WWE 2K17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (275KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 1920x1080px
The cover is supposedly being revealed tomorrow and I'm really curious as to what the showcase mode is gonna be about. I doubt it'll be anything WCW related since wwe probably doesn't want hogan in any of their games ever again. I think 2K tried to satisfy everyone that wanted a WCW mode by making Goldberg a preorder exclusive along with two WCW sets. As for the cover of the game and the showcase mode, I have no idea who or what would be a decent candidate. I have a feeling they might include several people on the cover. For game modes and features, id like a more complex create-an-arena mode that gives you tons of stuff to work with, a more relevant roster (meaning a roster without people no one really cares about or multiple variations of the same person), better commentary, more stuff for creating CAWs (such as more ring gear and plenty of generic entrance music to use for their entrance instead of using someone else's), more match types, being able to fight backstage or in the crowd during a match, and a GM mode similar to SVR 2006 to replace either the mycareer mode or universe mode because they're both awful.

Pic related is a stage I made in 2k16
>>
>>1416330
Unless it goes back to being fun im not buying another wwe game

Fuck realism
>>
>>1416330
A fun game, which won't happen as long as Yuke's are around.
>>
File: 2015-09-10_00150.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-10_00150.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
Probably Goldberg will be on the cover

What I want to see?
>GM mode
>or just revamped universe mode to add more options to everything
>WAY MORE customization when creating a character from masks, hair to overall appearance
>improved career mode and get rid of titles reverting to the default holder after you drop it to someone else
>get rid of showcase mode and go back to RTWM
>if not, just make a few stories that don't take a fucking day to finish (looking at you, Austin showcase)
>bring back Create A Finisher
>bring back backstage brawls or anything similar to it
>being able to use your own music for entrance (if I'm not mistaken it was taken out)
>try fixing the RR so it doesn't always end with the person entering at 30 winning it/add more people at once to RR
>>
-New submission system.
-Backstage Brawls
-More Voice Taunts
>>
Seth, Dean, or even Roman Reigns should be on the cover.

I know we all hate Roman but I'd rather him be on the cover rather than a retired wrestler like Stone Cold, Goldberg, or The Rock.

I would also like a GM mode, but what about an online GM mode? Might be too complicated to set up.
>>
>>1416342
The "add your own music" thing was taken out by request of Sony IIRC. They don't want people to have their own mp3 files anymore, only use their streaming platforms
>>
>>1416352
That's fucking shit considering I play the game on PC.
>>
File: 1450766008462.png (647KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1450766008462.png
647KB, 618x618px
More opponent variation in MyCareer mode.

>get the IC title and attempting to do the "Hold onto it for a year" achievement
>fighting Sheamus almost at every RAW and every other Smackdown
>>
>>1416357
>tfw after a while I just stopped giving a fuck about buildups and just got DQ'd whenever I could or got my opponent counted out as quickly as possible

Getting to 4+ stars is a fucking chore anyway. And since you only gain points on doing moves yourself or reversing and not on taking, it takes a long while.
>>
>>1416362

Yeah, same, I just pull out a weapon and do a attack if I really feel like skipping it. What's also fun is just saving up signature and a finisher, then just completely laying them out on the floor and get a count out, that's another good dickish way.
>>
File: 1444613503385.png (328KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
1444613503385.png
328KB, 400x464px
>>1416330
>Things you want to see in WWE 2K17
A new developer
>>
>>1416351
I think they might be reluctant to have Roman on the cover since it could have an effect on sales. I'm guessing most people that buy the game are adult males which is mostly the only the demographic that really dislikes Roman. That doesn't mean people won't still buy the game but it could potentially make a difference. I'd say if they were going to have Roman on the cover then they'd probably have to include some other people as well. Maybe Rollins and Ambrose. But that would mean that either the cover will not reflect the showcase mode or that the showcase mode will be about the shield which I do not want
>>
>>1416385
What developer could do things better? Not saying they're good, just wondering.

And if anything I'd want them to not focus on graphics at all. They were fine already around 2010. Sure, everything goes on and everything but in some parts this game looks worse (character face wise for example) than a game from 10 years ago.

Also make the option of putting someone through the announcers table not only a finisher special
>>
Fix Universe mode. If you change the wrestlers in MitB the briefcase doesn't work no matter who wins. Also you can't defend the WWE title in the rumble. A new submission system or at least a better tutorial for it.
>>
>>1416334
This.

Someone should've stopped me from buying 2k16

Who the fuck wants realism in wrestling games?
>>
>>1416330
Better create a entrance.
Wider selection of music since we can't use custom soundtracks anymore.
Better tag matches. They still don't feel right.
Better Universe mode. No more scrubs winning the Rumble or MITB.
>>
>>1416330
How about an actual story in career mode instead of just a string of matches that have no connection
>>
File: WWE 2K17.jpg (447KB, 803x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WWE 2K17.jpg
447KB, 803x1024px
leaked cover
>>
I would like a challenge mode similar to those in other fighting games like MK9 or SSB4. The player would have to complete a specific task like win the ARMBAR with Corbin or beat Rowan in 10 seconds. This would be an interesting way of unlocking items like unique costumes or superstars. The game is really lacking in fun modes right now.
>>
>>1416334
2k16 was plenty unrealistic. Just not super arcade fighter.
>>
Remaster Here Comes The Pain with an updated roster and release it as WWE 2k17

Then I might consider buying it
>>
I know I'm probably alone on this, but I'd like a reduced roster where every wrestler has a move-set unique to him instead of 150 guys who share 90% of their repertoire of generic moves.
>>
>>1416472
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1416330
I don't want 2K17, I want All-Stars 2, tbqh.
>>
>>1416620
Hey, at least reversals aren't 90% russian leg sweeps now.

But in reality, most wrestlers in WWE have a pretty limited moveset. It's obviously changing now, but people like for example Miz or Titus can't pull a lot of things.
>>
>>1416472
Lame
>>
>>1416394
They should drop Yukes on its entirely, let the guys at 2k work with it without Yukes having a say
>>
>>1416382
They should put the option to simulate the match, like on FIFA or NFL games, playing every single damn match its fucking boring
>>
>>1416472
>wrong logo
>picture of Roman is shit
>wrestlemania 31

I don't think so
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.