[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which wrestler is the most butthurt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: bret hart.jpg (91KB, 1086x724px) Image search: [Google]
bret hart.jpg
91KB, 1086x724px
>>
Answered your own question
>>
>>1415839
If anyone has a right to be butthurt, it's bret
>>
>>1415839
not a wrestler but every anti-smark
>>
>>1415872
In his own word's to Martha Hart, "Get over it."
>>
This guy used to be really butthurt, he was to Hogan what Bret is to HBK
>>
>>1415875
>FedoRamen this anally devastated after Reigns gets double-cucked by Dean and then suspended
>>
>>1415839
Butt the Hurtman Hart
>>
>>1415875
>>1415889
>he bles anti smarks
>the other one blames him of being a roman mark.
Do you even know you are on the same boat?
>>
>>1415880
He has a lot more than her to get over. Guy went through a period of five years or so when he lost his brother, his former brother-in-law, both his parents, his wife, his career and his health. Since then he's been through another failed marriage, seen a ton more of his close friends die and had cancer.

I'd be a lot more bitter than him to be honest with you my family.
>>
File: muh straight edge lifestyle.jpg (97KB, 1401x788px) Image search: [Google]
muh straight edge lifestyle.jpg
97KB, 1401x788px
>>
File: nobooknoshowstamp.jpg (72KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
nobooknoshowstamp.jpg
72KB, 500x379px
This guy, at least when he's not booked for a show.
>>
>>1415929
Do you even know how to speak English?
>>
>>1415872
>doesn't want to lose to Michaels
>goes to a rival company
>gets kicked in the head by the shitty guy their pushing
>can't wrestle anymore
Should've just dropped the belt to Michaels, man
>>
>>1415967
>doesn't want to lose to Michaels

well no shit. You DO realize that Shawn pussied out of having to drop the belt back to Bret at WM 13, so he "lost his smile" & had claimed he had an old knee injury acting up. Then he gave up the title rather than have to lose to Bret.

Face it, Shawn was a douche back then & Bret had some right in not wanting to drop it to him.
>>
>>1415839

>Get your first big push halted by Hogan
>humiliated in his home country by Vince and Shawn
>Brother dies in WWF stunt
>Receive a career ending injury from Goldberg
>Returns to WWE over a decade later
>Gets cancer

I'd be pretty bitter too.
>>
>>1415977
Shawn's still a cunt. He just learned to hide it a lot better.
>>
>>1415977
No. He was in the wrong because it was literally his last match. Not losing would mean taking the belt with him to a rival company.
>>
>>1415991
>this is what underage /wwe/ marks actually believe

Bret was booked for multiple shows for several weeks afterwards. Including a big one at MSG.
>>
>>1415944
Saw it again just yesterday, after the resurrection of Jake the Snake.
Man Jakes childhood sucked, no wonder he is addicted.
>>
B+ret Hart the B+ player will always be eternally ass devastated that the clique were better than he was. Shawn was better. Hunter was better. It's why he had run away to WCW with the rest of the shitters.
>>
>>1415991
>He was in the wrong because it was literally his last match

It was only his last match BECAUSE he got screwed over, he said he would have stayed and dropped the title to Taker or Austin on the way out.

Problem is, Vinny couldn't afford to take Bret at his word, with all the screwy shit WCW was pulling with them & the fact that they offered Bret a HUGE contract, Bret COULD have walked out on Nitro with their belt, but he never threatened to do so afaik.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Bret was 100% right in that situation. It was just Bret & Vince each sticking to their guns by hook or by crook. And Vince got the one-up on him with the screwjob.
>>
>>1415839
Mick Foley.
>>
>>1415839
Wet Shart for sure
>>
>>1415888
Bret has been trashing Hogan pretty hard in the recent years as well though.
>>
>>1415999
Vince has come out and said that he knew Bret wouldn't take the title to WCW and he respected him too much to believe he would.

He did think that Bischoff would brag about signing their champion the next night on Nitro though
>>
>>1416022
Nobody outside of the lamest marks and ass kissers liked Hogan.
>>
>>1415967
>implying montreal screw job wasnt a work.

>A documentary team happens to be following Bret around the time screwjob happens.

>Vince gives Bret big raise he can't afford tells Bret maybe wcw is way to go.

>screwjob happens, gets people talking about wwe makes Bret look good going into Wcw
>>
>>1416164
If it was a work it would have came out when Owen died I think
>>
>>1416169
Not necessarily. They could've made Bret sign a non disclosure agreement costing him millions. The screwjob is something people still talk about with Bret being at the center of it. Without it he would just be another guy who was champ once upon a time.
>>
>>1416175
Why are conspiracy theorists always dumb-as-fuck?
>>
>>1416178
Lol, conspiracy. Learn to business world kiddo. You might learn that when high schools back in session be sure to take economics.
>>
>>1416175
Some of wrestlers think it was a work too. Off the top of my head Lawler and Nash

the thing is though Bret was always lacking charisma so I doubt he could have been so believable if it was a work
>>
>>1416184
Yeah maybe. At this point it doesn't matter if it was or wasn't a work. It has given Bret more relevancy when he's trotted out vs other legends.
>>
>>1415839
Is he still pissy because he can't admit the screwjob was a work? Idgi
>>
>>1416184
> not knowing Bret is one of the greatest actors wrestling has ever seen
Go check out the Will Sasso skit on madtv
>>
>>1416208
Lick my bollocks
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn8jorYQW_k

Kek
>>
>>1415994
He even offered to drop the belt to ANYBODY ELSE. Just not shawn michaels. Because shawn michaels refused to do business.
>>
>>1415998
>the kliq
>better than bret

The kliq nearly killed the WWE and killed WWF. Straight up they're toxic assets who're vastly over rated.
>>
>>1416531
Shawn made story sense, also at the end of the day he's a fucking actor playing a part and he should have went along with the plan. My biggest issue with it was that it was the Sharpshooter. That was just low.
DESU they both seem like they're kind of assholes.
>>
>>1416537
True, but I am actually excited to see what happens when HHH actually takes over when Vince dies. Will be interesting.
>>
>>1416571
Desu? what the fuck I didnt write that...
>>
>>1416579
desu is corrected to desu newfag
>>
Jbl said it best, Bret always cries and for no reason, he made millions, what more does he want? He was a good "technical" wrestler. He wasn't an amazing draw. teh sharpyshootah.. Who gives a fuck 0 mic skills hbk was more exciting
>>
>>1416673
He was ok on the mic. He could bitch pretty convincing and well. I think he just has a lot of regrets about jumping ship since his wcw career probably wasn't nearly as fulfilling as his wwe run and it was cut short because of a guy who was for all purposes an entertainer not a trained wrestler. Would've been fun to have seen Bret fight Angle like he wanted.
>>
>>1416756
>regrets about jumping ship

He wanted to stay. Vince ASKED him to leave to get him off the wage bill. Bret was willing to stay for a lot less money than WCW gave him, but Vince thought he was too old to be a big draw.
>>
>>1415839
Bret has the most reason to be hurt. It was his family business so it's not something he can just walk away from. Honky Tonk Faggot cries about everything and everybody though.
>>
>>1416673
> and for no reason
Lol
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 180x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 180x298px
<<<This guy, Jim Wilson. He wrestled mostly in the South during the 70's. He blames his career failure in being blackballed in the industry because he wouldn't sleep with promoter Jim Barnett. He then spoke out about it and wrote a book called Chokehold.
>>
>>1415839

the Cryback
>>
>>1416673
Jbl is a bitch who got knocked the fuck out by Joey Stylez.
>>
>>1415839
When will butt hurt post that wew image?
>>
>>1415944
lel true.

also Gypsy Joe. Probably
>>
>>1416324

based Honky
>>
>>1415847
>>1415839
Its Bret. No contest, there's not even a second place because Bret owns that too. For all of his skill and in ring accomplishments its his attitude and reaction to the things that befell him that will define his career and him as a human being long after he's gone. Its almost sad.
>>
>>1415931
Just because you can explain it, doesn't mean you can excuse it. Bret was still an asshole before all that.
>>
>>1422569
No, he wasn't. Nobody except crybaby Shawn and his buddies had a bad word to say about Bret in the 90s. Hell, few people have a bad word to say about him as a worker or as a professional now, because he WAS a professional. Maybe he took fake fighting too seriously, but that's a good thing from where I'm sitting. I've never heard anybody question his conduct other than that.

The only people who shit on Bret even now are people bitter that he was far better than them or criticised them (like Honky), Shawn's butt buddies who can't let the 90s go (see: Scott Hall still anally ravaged by Vader 20 years later) and Cunt Hogan, the racist old man who refused to put Bret or anybody else over.
>>
>>1416673
MAAAAAAGGGGLLE
>>
Batista. Guy has become a successful actor in mainstream movies and he still takes every opportunity to shit on WWE. Dude needs to move on.
>>
>>1422835
>shitting on muh WWE for being a joke = butthurt

hey bro Superstars is on
>>
>>1422835

they deserve to be shit on.
>>
Darren young
>>
File: rteZP.gif (2MB, 360x208px) Image search: [Google]
rteZP.gif
2MB, 360x208px
>>1415893
kek
>>
>>1423876
Seriously? Are you 12?
>>
File: 1458101749862.png (180KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1458101749862.png
180KB, 424x318px
>>1415839
Fuck you.

The man had so much happen to him from 2001 to 2006 that you would have killed yourself in his shoes

Martha Hart said "Get over it"

Martha Hart enjoyed sipping wine and being a stay at home mom enjoying easy money and no one to question her castle cept 2 kids and yes she lost her husband......... well Bret lost his brother who he knew and saw way more then you honey.

Martha lost a paycheck, Bret lost a soulmate.
>>
File: 1435816755935.gif (549KB, 475x267px) Image search: [Google]
1435816755935.gif
549KB, 475x267px
>>1416811
I agree Honky Tonk is not only a big ol bitch who loves to bury everyone cept himself in shoot interviews, but he is a two faced piece of shit too.

He would use Bret Hart to get free rides from town to town and to the hotel and then turns around and talks shit about him

I hope Honky dies.
>>
>>1424198
Honky's just as bitter as Bret, yet without the good reason to be. His bitterness comes from knowing that he'll never be considered a great, and that the biggest Honky Tonk Man mark in the world is and always has been himself.
>>
>>1424386
He likes to talk about how he was always "main eventing" during his IC title days.

I guess he could be correct if it was a house show in bumfuck no where.
>>
>>1424198
He is Jerry Lawler's cousin
>>
>>1424191
>Martha lost a paycheck, Bret lost a soulmate.

Kek, you kissless virgins. No one is your "Soulmate" if you're fucking another woman on the side pretty constantly.
>>
>>1424449
And?

The Rock has a billion cousins in the industry and you don't hear about any of them cause they are all terrible.

Best thing about Honky is that mild blood relation to Lawler.

And the only Honky match all of humanity will ever want to rewatch is when Warrior dropped him on his face in 15 seconds. And no one likes Warrior so that's saying a lot
>>
>>1424466
I think he is talking about Bret Hart losing his brother who was also his best friend and soulmate on the road.

No one rags on Bret having sex with the world's most beautiful women while his fat Newfoundland/Newfy wife sat at home also being a cow.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.