[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Played this for few weeks, had a bit of fun setting up a new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
Played this for few weeks, had a bit of fun setting up a new brand and PPVs. But after a while it got boring, now for some reason I don't feel like playing it anymore.

Is there any alternative, something like GM Mode the old ones had?

Also how did you play universe mode?
>>
I usually make new Belts, Arena's, PPV's if stuff gets boring. Also dont forget to make rivalries every now and then.
>>
You have to be pretty autistic to enjoy universe mode for more than 3 hours
>>
>>1414010

>The rivalry system is simply repetitive beat downs.

>Teams have no affect, I never feel like the Wyatts exists, there are no ways for faction storylines.

>Managers don't exist, Brock comes solo if he's in Rivalry.

>Custom Titles don't count weeks held.

>Royal Rumble, since they're boring and unplayable, keeps simulating guys like Darren Young, Curtis Axel etc to win.

>Auto Rivalries love picking guys you don't want to play (Fandango, Fernando and Diago)

I can understand why this game was so poorly rated. 4/10
>>
I fucking hate Universe Mode in 2K16. What is the point of it?
>>
>>1414030
RR matches are always the same shit and the wrestlers coming out as the last 3 usually win it.
>>
Can they please make this mode a simulation? I mean more about winning matches as heel and face rather than just winning matches.

I'd like if One chairshot can take a guy out. Currently 5 chairshots make the player instantly stand up.
>>
>>1415916
You can kind of change in the settings how much damage finishers do or hits with foreign objects do.

But still the universe mode is quite boring, it's just matches and beatdowns and nothing else. Feuds all start the same way. GM mode would surely make it more fun.

Also career mode sucks dick badly. Shitty interviews with Renee who looks retarded and you can see the animation changing from interview to THERE YOU HAVE IT BACK TO YOU COLE it looks even more fake than a five knuckle shuffle from Cena.
>>
>>1415934
The guys who made the series great, left Yukes. Yukes is just using a 20 year old engine and a yearly time table with "Biggest roster ever
as a gimmick. While the roster is basically iterations of one superstar (Stone cold 93, 97, 00,2003)
>>
>>1414012
Tfw I have 13 days playtime in it
>>
>>1415937
Currently 2k is just making the game seem as much "realistic" as they can while not realizing it takes away a lot of fun from the game.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (47KB, 805x768px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
47KB, 805x768px
universe mode is a glorified exhibition mode with custom rosters/shows
>>
>>1416050
It's not realistic at all. Hit your opponent 5 times with a chair and he gets up instantly. I get they want to attract the Non wrestling fans who like button mashing and online play.

Can't universe mode have different gameplay? I mean the more realistic type.
Play according to your alignment - Heel/Face.
More ways to play heel - Ref bumps, interference.

I mean this is the only mode that makes the series redeemable. The showcase mode is just cut-scenes with QTE.
>>
>>1417988
As one of those autists who likes cpu vs cpu, here's some shit i've been noticing/would like to see.

>matches take forever because the cpu will kick out if it hasn't been hit with a signature or finisher and pinned immediately
>Despite this, other cpu will go for the cover after every move at a certain point with a predictable kick out
>cpu's will never get a submission victory over another cpu even if it's a finisher
>Foreign object strikes may as well be armdrags because they do jack shit.
>tag matches especially will take forever because the guy rushing to break the pin will beat the guy trying to protect the pin in a race 99% of the time
>Triple threats take forever because AI is not programmed to make sure everyone is down before going for a pin
>As mentioned earlier, at a certain point, the AI will go for pins after literally everything. Most triple threats are won when one guy hits a finisher but his stamina runs out so the third guy steals the pin right in front of him as he's on a knee.
>Over the top rope matches get boring as fuck. Simple as that.
>Guys with top rope finishers will only be able to hit them in one on one matches

>AI should at least be smart enough to know what moves will get a pinfall and what moves won't.
>AI should be smart enough to try to clear the ring before going for a pin in multi-man matches
>There should be heel OMG moments like in a triple threat/fatal 4 way if a guy goes for a pin after his finisher, you can run up, grab him, throw him out, and take the pin yourself.
>You should be able to book run-ins during matches
>You should be able to set money in the bank cash ins as "random"
>It would be cool if you could book winners and losers in AI vs AI matches, but I don't think they'll ever do it, nor would I trust them to do it well.
>Tag team finishers should be initiated by hitting the finisher button while running to knock the other guy off the apron while the legal man is down
>>
>>1418025
>He plays A.I vs A.I
WWE2K Literally has the worst A.I in a game. I feel sorry for you to put up with this.
>>
>>1417988
You're a fucking moron.

This is the most sim and least button mashey the game has ever been.
>>
>>1418025
The A.I is too predictable in this game. I never imagined there would be people doing A.I vs A.I.

But here are things I've noticed Player vs A.I
Keep spamming foreign objects and the opponent gets up instantly. Someone already mentioned this.

A.I pins after hitting a signature move regardless who is the player.

A.I pins after a submission move

A.I throws you out of the ring in a ladder match means he's going to climb the ladder.

A.I takes a bit of beating means he's going to make the tag.
>>
>Manager Mode.

Why not play TEW directly?

My face when I had plane crash and half of my roster died
>>
The AI booking is fucking terrible and I can't be arsed to do it manually each time.
>>
>>1418234
>tfw the AI booking in universe mode made Erick Rowan the WWE Champ
>>
File: 925486.jpg (43KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
925486.jpg
43KB, 585x400px
I spent a good hour customizing my universe mode. The first week was fun, then became repetitive, so I simulated it to Wrestlemania.
>Titus O'Neil vs. Curtis Axel in the main.
>>
File: IMG_0702.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0702.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>1414030
It is a shit game. I wanted to like it but it is garbage. It's the first wrestling game I've bought since Day of Reckoning. The gameplay is absolute shit. The submission mini game is shit. The customization is a pain in the ass with slow as fuck load times and wonky ass controls. Entrances are very limited. Can't even add your own music. Special matches like Hell in a Cell would be fun but they made it so only certain wrestlers can break out of the cell and only in special spots. Same with moves like putting people through the announce tables. Of course you can unlock these moves for your characters but that would require you to play this piece of shit. And don't even get me started on the online play. Seriously, FUCK THIS GAME and FUCK EA! And fuck you OP for making me even think about this piece of shit. I'd rather play WCW vs the World, Revenge, Wrestlemania 2000, No Mercy. Also, if you thought the Smackdown series was good you have shit taste in games and you are the reason we have to deal with this piece of shit now.

TLDR: This game is a blatant cash grab and all of us ate it up and we will do the same for 2K17.
>>
>>1418288
In mine Epico beat Lesnar, Main events are usually Curtis Axel, Fandango, Heath Slater, Darren Young.
Man my Wrestlemania was Darren Young vs Heath Slater for the World Title.

Slater became champ because I was lazy and I thought simulate would actually choose a realistic winner. Darren Young won Wrestlemania via simulate.
>>
>>1418612
That's the thing, if they could just have an option to pick winners and losers when dimming it would be nice. With how it is now, if I set up a squash/warm-up match for a guy and he loses I just sorta pretend it was due to interference from whoever he was feuding with.
>>
>>1418372
2k14 was great fun, you should try it
>>
>>1418060
It honestly is. Last game that was even fun to do this in was Here Comes the Pain season mode where you could watch all the matches that you weren't in. They'd make this game like five times more bearable if they'd just bring back pin/sub battle royals.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.