[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk is Jericho - Inside The Benoit Family Tragedy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 9

File: ClvGGKDVAAA7bz2.jpg-large.jpg (97KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
ClvGGKDVAAA7bz2.jpg-large.jpg
97KB, 640x1136px
Anyone listen to this?
>>
Seems a bit heavy for cooldad
>>
>>1413192
Listening right now
>>
>>1413192
The worst of the top 3 podcasts
1 and 2 being JR and Austin, he just sounds limited because he does still want to do business with WWE. Plus his voice is irritating after long periods of time. This benoit story won't be thorough enough
>>
Well, all of that benoit shit must of been hard on Jericho.
He was friends with benoit and they came up together when they were younger.
Then he just kills himself and his whole family.
>>
>>1413192
I really enjoyed batista, ambrose and most mark henry
>>
Gotta love those ads that cut in the middle of a conversation

I like to think that the guests are awkwardly waiting for Jericho to stop shilling behind a mic
>>
Just listened to the Brian gerowitz podcast. Hilarious and wwe behind the scenes js truly fucked up kek
>>
Sam Roberts and Mick Foley talking shit about Frank the Clown and how he caused daddy issues for Noelle was pretty funny.
>>
>>1413192
Episode made me think he was murdered and it was the mob or something
>>
>>1413279
Thats a great story anon, but have you heard of this new driving service called uber
>>
>>1413279
there's people who put the episodes up on youtube with the ads edited out, just listen to those
>>
File: 1466471807114.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466471807114.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>1413192
Yeah its a dark podcast but it answers many questions about Chris and his family
>>
>>1413285
Two words

Kevin Sullivan
>>
Maybe she is the one that murderded Benoit family. She was jealous of Nancy being fit and being able to have children. Nancy sister was also spending lots of time with Chris and he was probably making her vag all wet with his fit body
>>
>>1413372
Don't forget how she mentions he was paranoid and took alternate routes to the gym and took her car and what not. Someone was after Benoit and he knew it
>>
>>1413192
The only podcasts you should listen to regularly are Stuff You Should Know, Myths and Legends Podcast, Judge John Hodgeman, and reruns of Car Talk
>>
the last one with the owner of the house that the conjuring is based was pretty cool, pretty spoopy
>>
Last I read from his book & random news articles, Jericho tries as to help out Benoit's other son in regards to wrestling advice. That kid is going to get exploited as fuck, judging from that one promotion that had him booked despite the severe lack of experience.

>>1413197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SnP8FJEghI
>>
File: 1462286355031.png (204KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
1462286355031.png
204KB, 424x318px
>>1413414
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1413192
Is this the same woman that said Benoit would be dead in 10 months from an enlarged heart?
>>
>>1413396
Not even JR's Podcast?
>Car Talk
I miss Tom. ;_;
>>
>>1413533
jrs podcast is shit
>>
>>1413553
Well then.
>>
>>1413414
Imagine being Benoit's other son, holy shit.
>>
File: 1404800436735.jpg (47KB, 805x768px) Image search: [Google]
1404800436735.jpg
47KB, 805x768px
>>1413510
I'm kind of upset that neither of them brought this up, really wanted to hear more about this.

And the stories of Chris being paranoid af during his final months and of herself and her family staying in the house after the murders were kinda spoopy, also Chris living in the house the 2-3 days after Nancy and Daniel were killed. Although I find it odd that she wouldn't accept the fact that his horrible brain condition is what was primarily behind the whole weekend.
>>
>>1413280
That was the first I've heard of "wrestling court." Fucking JBL was ridiculous lmao. I liked the part where Brian said Stone Cold said the court was bullshit and walked out mid-trial.

Stuff like that makes me wonder if anyone fucked with steve austin behind the scenes. I feel like something like that would have pissed off JBL
>>
I recommend Jericho's podcast interview with the station nightclub fire survivor, it's great if you like the heavy stuff
>>
File: 1462381343967.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462381343967.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>1413609
Oh damn, I'll have to check that out. Other than THAT video, I don't know much else about the club fire.
>>
pretty hard episode, cooldad gets really upset when they talk about benoit wanting to open a wrestling school and having another son and spcially when nancy tells how benoit brutalized her sister

>>1413280
freddy prince jr's podcast was great but I don't remember if it was on jericho or austin

>>1413584
and benoit wanting to fly to the PPV on sunday is even more creepier

>>1413591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q3vzfVi0jU check this out there's a couple of funny stories
>>
>>1413651
Of course it was jerigods podcast.
>>
>>1413654
oh I got it confused, freddy prince jr was also on sam roberts and there he told a story about vince not knowing who richard pryor is and suggesting santino is funnier than pryor
fucking gold
>>
>>1413651
He already had the fucking shirts made for his wrestling school, feels bad man. I wish that Eddie was still alive, just to hear all the stories that he and benoit went through
>>
I still don't get how he killed himself. Can someone please make a quick drawing of how exactly Benoit did it?
>>
>>1413823
Nothing to do with Benoit would ever draw
>>
>>1413414
Actually it was Jericho who stopped young Benoit from having a debut a while back because he wasn't ready yet.
>>
>>1413823
supposedly he broke his own neck with a weight machine
>>
>>1413823
they said he set the machine at max weight which was 240 lbs I would guess he wrapped the weight bar cord around his neck and then let it break his neck after letting the weights drop
>>
>>1414052
he also wrapped a towel around it so basically he made a noose that did the same job as a long drop hanging
>>
Why didn't he just shoot himself? Don't people in the US have guns?
>>
>>1414061
Benoit is Canadian
>>
>>1414061
he was from canada, to be honest i dont even think he owned any guns, but it probably wouldve eased a lot of his paranoia if he would've been packing heat everywhere he went.
>>
>>1414056
yeah I forgot about the towel, still strange that he did that I'm not sure why, other than maybe he thought the cable would've caused more pain or sliced through his neck without the towel.
>>
>>1414069
Sandra said that in the police report they found he researched how to break a neck the most painless or easiest (i forget which she said)

I imagine the towel also served to spread the kinetic energy out so it just snapped his neck instead of giving him a partial decapitation.

For whatever reason he decided on breaking his neck, not just asphyxiating himself like if you were you were to hang yourself without a significant drop.
>>
>>1414077
That was probably the fastest and least painless way to do it aside from carbon monoxide

I also heard he researched something about a character from the bible that had something to do with how to resurrect them back to life, his mind was beyond fucked.

That podcast basically destroyed every conspiracy theory on the internet though, but I still have no doubt that people will still say it's a conspiracy.
>>
>>1414083
I'm someone who tends to lean towards the tinfoil side but I never heard any convincing arguments that it was anyone but Benoit.

The story is fucked up and weird enough without bringing anyone else into it anyway. Like how he would take different routes to the gym every day or how he'd drive with an Eddie doll/action figure in the passenger seat and talk to it, his phone call to Chavo, setting the bibles, trying to book the plane tickets to appear on RAW.

Just the way someone can be so messed up and lucid at the same time. Really interesting, scary, sad stuff.
>>
>>1414090
I lean that way as well, but the theory about the scuffle at the front door while being on the phone with chavo was debunked. He had a fucking Eddie doll in the car with him? Wow. I still wish Nancy's sister would've said what the family/personal reasons were that could've sent Benoit over the edge, but I understand why she didn't.

I can only imagine the shitstorm that would've ensued had he went to night of champions and won the title belt.
>>
>>1414097
I understand why she didn't also but it's also going to just fuel even more speculation.

I didn't mean the fight at the front door btw I just meant calling him at all. He also called and texted a couple other people and none of them seem to be exactly sure why, if it was him saying goodbye or reaching out for help or just not knowing where he was or what happened.
>>
Jericho mentioned how the whole situation literally almost shut down the WWE. Is there really any truth to this?
>>
>>1414114
There's probably a shred of truth because they aired a tribute show the day after the incident and basically praised his life without knowing exactly the circumstances. And this was in the middle of an angle where Vince was allegedly killed in an explosion in his limo. The incident probably has a lot to do with the very safe nature of WWE today
>>
Everything that chick said made me think Benoit didn't do it
>>
It was so obvious that it was a mob hit. Jake the Snake knows
>>
It was the Owen Hart curse. Pill Man, Benoit, Bull Dog, Warrior all were Owen Harts best friends and died tragic deaths
>>
File: 1458669509180.gif (3MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1458669509180.gif
3MB, 350x300px
>>1415259
did he really say this? source?

>>1415256
it's weird that she wouldn't blame his actions on the condition of his brain. She legit thinks he consciously and willingly killed his family.
>>
>>1413944
Yeah, its part of the same story pham
>>
>>1415389

She said it was a mix of things.

It's a fact that he did have moments of lucidity (the computer searches, trying to book tickets, calling/texting friends)
>>
>>1415403
It doesn't mean he was particularly "okay"when he committed the murders though. He would have never killed himself if that was the case.

The way she tells his story though it sounds like the whole thing was some sort of weird destiny for Chris. Like everything just fell into place so perfectly the final years of his life to lead to that.
>>
If the stories about Benoit from Simon Dean's shoot and London/Kendrick's shoot are true, Benoit was a huge piece of shit, and it seems totally capable of something like this - especially with brain damage.
>>
>>1415533
What did he do?
>>
>>1415550
According to Dean, Benoit was JBL-tier when it came to bullying other wrestlers. Dean referred to Benoit as a great wrestler, but one of the most vile human beings he has ever met.

London and Kendrick have a shoot interview in which they talk about a trip to hooters with Chris. You should definitely check this one out, but I'll give you the short version:
Chris was super aggressive and threatening, and he tried to get London to take the waitress back to the hotel and fuck her so he could watch from the closet.
>>
>>1415554
>so he could watch from the closet

The idea of benoit watching me have sex while he's hiding in the closet is one of the most terrifying things I've ever heard.
>>
>>1415554
Apparently he also made Miz change outside of the locker room for a whole year for getting food crumbs on his bag. He would physically beat the Miz up every time he saw him in the locker room
>>
>>1415554
All 3 of those guys talked horribly about everyone and everything after being fired from WWE though, so they're not the most credible desu. I'm not a Chris Benoit fan or really was, but those are highly contradicting things compared to what literally everyone else says about him.
>>
>>1415562
Check your sources

Literally everyone outside of Jericho and Chavo call Benoit a hardass who bullied young guys
>>
>>1415562
They may have some sour grapes, but I don't discount their stories. Some of that shit sounds pretty hard to make up. Also, Nancy's sister mentioned on the Jericho podcast that he beat Nancy once to the point where she felt she needed a restraining order.
>>
>>1415562
keep in mind we're talking about a guy who murdered the two people closest to him.
>>
>>1415563
>literally everyone

uh, no. Literally everyone outside those 3 guys pretty much only say good things about him, and it's all fairly consistent stuff

>>1415564
>he beat her to the point where she needed a restraining order
she literally said in the podcast that he just pushed her
>>
>>1415563
Jericho would mention in his books, how Benoit would fuck up people who oppose him, like almost choking a guy when they got in a fight.
If it's true, then why do you expect him to mention that his close friend who died in such a horrible way, was a fucking bully
>>
>>1415577
Who says good things besides his few running buddies? Everyone you hear says how much of a prick he was, a few even compared him in and out of the ring to DK, who is probably the biggest piece of shit in wrestling history besides the guy who killed Bruiser Brody

DK himself even shits on Benoit
>>
>>1413279
You can tell those are recorded after...right?
>>
>>1415577
The number of guys that label Benoit as an aggressive bully far outweighs the number of guys that only speak well of him
>>
>>1413396
No thanks. Not into any of that kiddie meme shit.
>>
>>1415560
That was the excuse people found to get miz out of the locker room. Nobody liked Miz back then, so they were trying to find some shit to get rid of him, and him eating chicken near Benoit's bag was the closest thing they could pin on him.
>>
>>1413192
>Benoit kill his family
>Stay 2 days with the dead bodies in his house
>He still want to go to Vengeance 2007

BASED
>>
>>1418547
I gotta fucking watch Vegeance 2007. That shit must've been popping.
>>
>>1418640
It was actually shit tier
>>
File: 1456642378272.jpg (84KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1456642378272.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>1413566
>filename
>>
>>1413197
JR and Austin are unlistenable because they collapse under the amount of adverts in them. I listened to like 5mins of ads at the start of JR's or like Austin selling ice cream or some shit and I never actually got to the content.

Fine if you are going to sit there and scroll through the commercials, but no good when out on a run (you can take my word for that, you fat fucks)
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.