[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Match of the Year if this happens at Takeover Brooklyn II?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Match of the Year if this happens at Takeover Brooklyn II?
>>
>>1412830
As far as WWE goes? Strong contender, but Zayn/Nakamura is a hurdle to get over.
>>
>>1412830
Nah
>>
>>1412830
It likely will happen. Balor/Nakamura is happening in a couple of weeks which will put Nakamura on his way to challenging for the title after he wins.

The match will be great as long as Joe can match Nakamura's pace and people seem to think Joe is more than capable of.
>>
>>1412843
>The match will be great as long as Joe can match Nakamura's pace

Nak's pace is the most versatile out there, though.
He worked a more 50/50 match against Zayn just as well as he worked his first standard-fare Heel/Babyface dichotomy match against Aries at The End.
>>
>>1412843
Joe may be a fat ass but the dude can work, he should be able to keep up just fine.
>>
>>1412860
He's a worthless fat fuck. I'm so sick of indie trash being pushed.
>>
>>1412843
he kept up with finn who works faster than nakamura
>>
>>1412869
>kept up with

nigga outperformed Finn in every one of their matches
>>
If they want they will dude...
>>
Two of the Top 5, arguably Top 3, wrestlers in the company in a match? Could easily be MOTY candidate.
>>
What's WWE/NXT's top five of the year right now?
>>
>>1412830
I have a feeling one of the competitors in the CWC will steal the Match of the Year candidacy.
>>
Potentially. It would be magnificent to watch.

I get the feeling they may have more than one match during this NXT run.
>>
>>1412832

Zayn vs. Nakamura isn't even the best match in WWE this year so far.

It's a solid 2nd best at this point though.
>>
>>1413005
What's first?
Extreme rules 4way?
Samoa Joe vs Balor steel cage?
Shane vs Undertaker: 2 old men try to take bumps?
>>
>>1413009
I thought that ambrose vs triple h at roadblock was amazing.
My top 3 for this year is probably
1. Zayn vs Nakamura
2. Ambrose vs Triple H
3. American Alpha vs Revival @ The End
>>
>>1413005
Yes it is. Stop being a contrarian.
>>
>>1412976
Finn
nakamura
joe
bayley
are the top 4
>>
>>1412976
Nakamura vs Zayn
Ambrose vs Triple H
AJ Styles vs Reigns 1
American Alpha vs Revival 2 (The End)
Zayn vs Owens vs Cesaro vs The Miz

Not in that order, Ambrose vs Trips is probably the best.
>>
>>1413239
Not that guy, but how? The match gets WAY too much credit for being Nakamura's debut and no one actually looks at the match itself. They go back to that "hitting each other and no-selling" spot like 3 times and it doesn't get any better. Sure it was a solid match but if that's Match of the Year then you have some low standards.
>>
that's gonna be a stiff fucking match
>>
>>1413385
I thought it started too slowly and took too long to build up. Last 10 minutes were great though
>>
>>1412865
Pity >>(You).
>>
>>1413275
>AJ Styles vs Reigns 1

Seriously?
>>
>>1412830
No it'll be SashA+ vs Charlotte
>>
File: liger breeze.jpg (123KB, 1200x763px) Image search: [Google]
liger breeze.jpg
123KB, 1200x763px
>watching takeover brooklyn from 2015
>crowd is going crazy for thunder liger
>no retarded chants

this is the perfect place for nakamura vs joe
>>
>>1413478
>tfw going to nxt brooklyn
>tfw AA has to pull a good match out of his ass against No Way Jose

If he pulls it off he's an all time goat
>>
>>1412976
Off the top of my head my avourites so far are

AA vs Revival - The End
Nakamura vs Zayn - Dallas
Zayn vs Owens vs Cesaro vs Miz - Extreme Rules
Cena vs Styles - MITB
Asuka vs Bayley - Dallas

It's been a fairly lacklustre year so far desu, especially for the main roster
>>
File: CiXR8TyUUAALr71.0.0.jpg_large.jpg (142KB, 1230x923px) Image search: [Google]
CiXR8TyUUAALr71.0.0.jpg_large.jpg
142KB, 1230x923px
>>1413487
has jose even had a serious match yet?
>>
>>1413487
BASEBALL!
>>
>>1413511
Not really
>>
>>1413452
One of them is top five and 1 was better than 2.
>>
>>1413009
>>1413239

Not saying it to be contrarian. It's a very good match, but it just isn't my favourite. American Alpha vs Revival @ Dallas is my favourite match so far this year.
>>
>>1413275

I like the first AA vs. Revival match better.
>>
>>1413511
does it even matter though? He can come out as a pre-show/early-show hype train and get people excited so they can stick in a match afterwards that might not have as much steam behind it.

It's actually a pretty useful gimmick in that sense.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.