[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your face this faggot even goes to Smackdown.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
Your face this faggot even goes to Smackdown.
>>
>>1412505
I don't think he's a plant, because they'd at least hire good looking plants. And make them wear relevant shirts.
This nigga's just a super-fan who owns an Ascension shirt. Next-level virginity right here, boys.
>Sami vs Seth tho
NICE
I
C
E
>>
So he's the one with the ''RESURRECT ASCENSION'' sign. I thought it was many different people, but it's always that same faggot and his mom or whatever she is.
>>
>>1412505
He's wearing an ascension shirt so he obviously has good taste. It's a shame what they did to them turning them into LOD
>>
>>1412506
nah I'd say the best people to hire as plants are people you can 100% trust won't tell anyone they are plants, which must be slim pickings.
>>
A plant for what you fucking autists?
He is obviously a hardcore fan who has both the money and the time, so he uses it following the business across the country with his mom.
>>
>>1412505
That nigga mustve won the loterry because attending every show sitting in the FRONT ROW is not fucking cheap
>>
>>1412881
That's such a bizarre way of blowing off your money, geez.
>>
>>1412881
>A plant for what you fucking autists?

TV Shows with Live Audiences have a long, cataloged history of putting exuberant plants next to paying consumers, in order to paint a favorable view of their product's reception.
How do you not know this? Are you five?
>>
>>1412889
Yeah I'm sure he goes around with his plant mom to tell people how awesome this Roman Reigns toy they bought and how they should really really really come to this next WWE show. They are evil that Ascension shirt is not just for show.
>>
Didn't someone find his facebook? Almost certain they did.
>>
>>1412505
His "mom" is probably just a witch
>>
File: 1466509273440.jpg (17KB, 414x356px) Image search: [Google]
1466509273440.jpg
17KB, 414x356px
>>1412505
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.