[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Wrestlers that only know one move.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: uppercut party.png (210KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
uppercut party.png
210KB, 562x408px
>ITT: Wrestlers that only know one move.
>>
>Posters who are faggots: OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y05vdL5Mfmc
>>
File: smirksaro.jpg (45KB, 548x585px) Image search: [Google]
smirksaro.jpg
45KB, 548x585px
>>1412504
>when Cesaro's stomp looks 10x more brutal than Finn's and it doesn't even come off the top turnbuckle
>>
>>1412508
tbf most moves look a lot better than their top turnbuckle variation
>>
File: meme_whatever.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
meme_whatever.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1412500
>>
When you say he only has one move, you gotta know that's shit bro. He doesn't even only have one meme move. He has the uppercuts and the dumbass uppercut train, and le indy swing meme
>>
>>1412508
How the fuck do you do a diving stomp without actually fucking up the guy you're doing it to?
>>
>>1412602
You don't.

According to Nakamura even the safest doublestomp still feels like you're getting your insides ripped out
>>
>>1412602
>>1412607
Alternately, in Balor's case, he tumbles back and lands on his ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOMqaBvA7jI
Low Ki was a cunt with them.
>>
>>1412615
>Looks like shit no matter what
>Could very well kill someone someday
Why do they still do this move?
>>
>>1412632
I don't think it looks like shit. If you go brutal with it like Low Ki did it looks horrific, and guarantees a pop/gasp.
It's still too dangerous for regular usage, though. If anyone uses it it should be like, a giga-finisher. Their seldom-used tombstone.
>>
>>1412524
He seems conscious abot what the uppermeme has become

I wonder how does he feel about that, considering nobody likes to be a one-trick pony, and even less someone as athletic as Cesaro
>>
>>1412644
The springboard uppercut looks great, the Swiss Death looks awesome when it comes out right and just regularly throwing out European Uppercuts during a match is fine, it gives him a sense of fighting style that is sorely lacking, the only thing that really REALLY needs to die is the fucking "Uppercut Train", it looks awkward as fuck, takes too long and gets no reaction.
>>
>>1412911
>>1412644
He should lift people casually for suplexes/slams more often.
He can handle it
>>
shame he turned into a meme wrestler with literally only one move. his bouts with cena were amazing. his match with roman was amazing too. and of course, sheamus. Fuck SHANE
>>
Him and Cesaro are the epitome of meme wrestlers
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
>>1412500
>>
File: 80s_ryback.jpg (37KB, 321x440px) Image search: [Google]
80s_ryback.jpg
37KB, 321x440px
>>
File: Your WWE champion.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
Your WWE champion.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>1412500
I remember me and my buddies use to have a drinking game. We would do a shot every time Meme Ambrose preformed this move. We stopped after dialysis, from the failed livers, started getting in the way of our Wrestling
>>
>>1412500
Cesaro has huge areoles
>>
>ceasro will never be your cool swiss step dad who buys you comic books and video games
>>
>>1413283
I love how Seth turns around like "Aww goddamn it, there goes Dean doing that stupid shit again, I guess I gotta eat his dumb wackyline or he'll feel bad about making a fool out of himself"
>>
>>1413283
I loved that move, now he's fucking doing it 10 times in a match, in such a forced way it hurts to watch
>>
>>1413283

The way Seth sells that move every single fucking time is just amazing.
>>
File: Based.gif (964KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Based.gif
964KB, 400x300px
>>1412500
>>
>>1412500
only move /asp/
KNOWS IS
TURN UP FOR WHAT
>>
>>1415178
whoah what? How do I find this in video form?
>>
>>1415178
>>1415190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LqiZz24-w

never mind found it
>>
>>1415190
https://youtu.be/N5LqiZz24-w?t=33s
>>
>>1415198
B A S E D
B
A
S
E
D
>>
>>1415178
I like the UFO, but if he busted one out in the WWE I can already hear people crying about "Memesaro"
>>
>>1415208
I don't know what that means? Does it mean people would mark for it?
>>
>>1415208
would love if he did that in WWE, wonder who he would do it with, and what's keeping him from doing it. Maybe someone else is using it, so he won't? I feel like he could do a lot of stuff but holds it back. He would honestly make people look bad if he went all out.
>>
>>1415215
Since Cesaro has a couple of moves that always get a crowd reaction, and this goes against the anti-smark narrative that he isn't over, they shitpost about him being Memesaro and everything he does is just a meme.
>>
>>1415216
WWE seems to like it's wrestlers to have a somewhat consistent move-set, I guess it helps with preventing injuries with such a high weekly workrate, but it would be nice if Cesaro could break loose at least at PPVs.
>>
>>1415223
Holy shit that's cancer but thanks for the explantion
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.