[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion: No Way Jose vs Austin Aries has been booked for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 3107816921_1_2_ecz4LVQ4.jpg (90KB, 760x779px) Image search: [Google]
3107816921_1_2_ecz4LVQ4.jpg
90KB, 760x779px
>No Way Jose vs Josh Woods. Woods has zero indie cred whatsoever so he’s literally a CAW created straight outta Tough Enough who will either make or break to see if he has what it takes to survive Developmental Post-Bill Demott

>”Based” Austin Aries returns to form by being the character he’s best at being...Heelish and cuntish. Thank you for killing that worthless turbo jobber No Way Shitsay

>Bayley defeated Deonna Purrazzo. This Deonna character was employed by TNA for a bit but they probably couldn’t afford to actually pay her hence why she’s in NXT to actually make money. All the info I can find on her.

>Nia Jax defeated Liv Morgan (Gionna Daddio) This is the bitch with zero wrestling background and the only reason why Developmental hired her is I guess Enzo is fucking her and she worked at the same Hooter’s Enzo worked at before he met Triple H at the Gym.

>Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Buddy Murphy. This match went exactly as you’d expect it to. Murphy jobs Nakamura wins. End of Story.

>Oney Lorcan (Biff Busick) defeated Tye Dillinger

This match fucking ruled despite how short it was. Biff is presently cursed with the designated outcome of only being addressed from the shitty pre-determined random name generator (because lord knows we can’t call indie stars by their indie names unless we absolutely cannot under any circumstances change them). I wanna see more outta Biff all we need to do is give him a heel gimmick and give him good opponents.
>>
>>1412056
Based AA
>>
>>1412115

Aries is usually the best when he's a cocky dickbag heel

Aries does cocky dickbag heel way better than Seth Rollins
>>
>No Way Jose vs Austin Aries has been booked for Takeover

It literally hasn't.

>marky.
>>
>Bayley vs Deonna
>Liv Morgan in action tonight
So who gots the booty webms from this week's show?
>>
>>1412149

Check the /wooo/ thread someone posted some there
>>
>>1412148

I look forward to Aries killing that worthless jobber
>>
>>1412155
>jobber

But he's undefeated
>>
>>1412170

He's Social Outcast tier
>>
>>1412174
>4-0

Can you not do basic math?
>>
>>1412178

You're such a faggot since when do wins and losses matter in the E?

He's a jobber and you're a faggot
>>
>>1412179
>he's a jobber
>never jobbed

This is obtuse even for you >marky
>>
>>1412186

>He literally doesn't know what a jobber does

His goal is to fill time its illrelevant if he wins or loses or not dude is a fucking jobber.
>>
>>1412153
I'm literally retarded and couldn't find the thread, could you please crosslink me?
>>
>>1412188
>illrelevant

Your made-up definition of a jobber has nothing to do with the phrase.

This is the most wrong you've ever been >marky. kys.
>>
>>1412190

Pro:Tip- If the thread isn't seen after page 3 chances are the mods removed it to make space

check the archive
>>
>>1412191

You're such a mark you literally don't understand what these fucking phrases mean

You're obviously underage
>>
>>1412188
> illrelevant
Hey nickfellacunt, long time no see
>>
>>1412197

I have long since moved on from that name Maria is now new best girl

However 2D is better than 3D
>>
>>1412212
> maria
Literally who
>>
>>1412235

https://www.google.com/search?q=Maria+WWE&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi7r7SohMDNAhUL8GMKHbKtBRkQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=659

She's worked WWE, ROH, and TNA
>>
>>1412196
>the fucking irony of >>(You) saying this
>>
>>1412283

Eat shit Carter you obese piece of garbage
>>
>>1412135

That's why he is a cocky dickbag in real life.
>>
>>1412301
>le Cuckter meme

Stop giving him attention.
>>
>>1412305

Him triggering that Tumblr hamplanet on Twitter was the best

>>1412309

Hope he enjoys his ban
>>
>>1412311
> ban
You literally came here yesterday didnt you
>>
>>1412331

I have been an /asp/ veteran long before the transition from /sp/ you're the one who sounds like the newfag
>>
>>1412335
> admitting to being an OG /asp/ie
> thinking bans do anything
El oh el
>>
>>1412155
>>1412174
>>1412179
>>1412188

tbf he is right
He's not a jobber, he's a "lowcarder". Get your terms right lad
>>
>>1412186
>>1412170
So was Bo Dallas for months.
So was Fandango

Bo Dallas was promoted as undefeated.
>>
>>1412375
Becoming a jobber in the future would not retroactively make him a jobber now.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.