[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long until Xavier gets brainwashed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: bray.jpg (38KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
bray.jpg
38KB, 598x336px
How long until Xavier gets brainwashed?
>>
>>1411745
As soon as he manages to get a brain to wash.
>>
Didnt they do this exact storyline with Bryan and it ended after 2 weeks cuz it was cringe
>>
>>1411745
2 weeks
>>
>>1411752
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttiGTC5B2gg
>>
>>1411752
Bryan joined the Wyatts out of his own free will in that, and that angle was just to keep him away from the upper card for a while.
>>
>>1411752
Bryan was beat into submission. Way different than being brain washed
>>
>Xavier puts on a dress and becomes Sister Abigail
How hard would you fap?
>>
To be fair, Bray does have very pretty eyes
>>
>>1411829
muh dick
>>
It'll make for riveting television I'll tell you that.
>>
waiting for the backwoods rednecks to take the new day as their slaves
would vinny allow it?
>>
>>1411829
>Xavier becomes the vessel for sister Abigail's soul.
So bizarre but would actually work well.
>>
>>1411752
The angle was alright, it's just that he was too over to be put in that angle when everyone wanted him in the title picture.
>>
>>1411829
>>1411953
>implying the second trombone wasn't Sister Abigail all along
>>
>>1411953

No it wouldn't. It would be way too cheesy. People complain about having their intelligence insulted, yet eat this shit up.
>>
>>1412016
I think sister abigail should stay ambigious on whether she exists or not. That's how all of Bray's paranormal aspects should be handled. Is he just a crazy cult leader? or is he really guided by a higher power?
I like the subtle things, like that clothesline-counter he does where it look like he has eyes on the back of his head. A real life Sister Abigail, lightning hands, soul sucking..., its all way too on the nose and corny.
>>
>>1411964
no but Xavier could start renaming Francesca II 'Abby' and listening to her whisper things in his ear
>>
>>1411751
>currently working on his PhD
>>
>>1412043
Sister Abigail was dead before Wyatt even debuted.
>>
>>1412043
I agree that the SA aspect should stay ambiguous, but I feel his character needs a little more solidity.
Getting veiled and enigmatic is fine when viewing the overall frame of his character-work, but sometimes, it just needs to be direct. Give fans something more to bite into, and chew on.
Plus, that kind of character doesn't really mesh that well with the insultingly direct, blatantly-obvious nature of WWE everywhere else.
>>
>>1414326
>Plus, that kind of character doesn't really mesh that well with the insultingly direct, blatantly-obvious nature of WWE everywhere else.

How is this anything but a good thing?
>>
>>1414333
It is refreshing, yeah, but coupled with the fact that I think he's feuds need some more tangible motives sometimes, it's just a little bit of a jarring contrast held up against every other character on the show.
I'd just like Bray to intermittently cut through his usual smoke and mirrors, and brutalize motherfuckers. It'd help sell him as the monster they pose him as.
>>
>>1414344
Nobody in WWE ever has actual motivations.

buhlee dat bbygrrrl
>>
>>1414366
wet guy wants belt

summed up 75% of motivations
>>
He might have a better chance with Kofi. Use his own beard against him and assume Direct Control.
>>
eva marie is going 2 be sister abby get ur fax stright
>>
At least if he does he finisher name will make more sense. Yeah its a play on his last name yada yada yada
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.