[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you book him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 1462139285906.jpg (69KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
1462139285906.jpg
69KB, 610x406px
>turn him heel
>give him a privileged rich gimmick
>sit down razors edge powerbomb finisher
>keep him away from the title for a while
>build him a winning streak like goldberg
>have him go over superstars clean but have him use dirty moves like nut punches when ref isn't looking
>maybe give him summer rae or some other attractive diva
>>
He's already a heel, you just don't realize yet because you're so fixated at him being the company golden boy.
>>
>>1410915
I think he's been shit ever since the royal rumble. And he's not a heel yet he's claims he's not a face but he's not a heel.
>>
File: Summer-Rae-FB3.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Summer-Rae-FB3.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
>>1410909

>Huge push for Summer Rae

Well you at least got that bit right
>>
>>1410909
>heel turn
>destroy deanetty and jasetty
>win WWE WHC at SummerSlam
>Monster heel gimmick
>Reign of terror
>At Royal Rumble the 30th entry is Taker
>Taker wins RR but gets attacked by Reigns
>Epic rivality that leads to WM 33 Title vs Career
>Reigns about to lose to the Dead Man
>He goes full lowblows and heel shit
>pins taker
>taker retired and Heel Reigns retains until next Rumble effectively breaking Punk's record
>ultimate underdog cashes on Roman winning WWE WHC
i saved WWE
>>
File: ramen.jpg (199KB, 415x594px) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
199KB, 415x594px
>gets caught doping
>comes back with Samoan gangster gimmick
>always wearing sunglasses and mocking the crowd for being stupid cockroaches who wish they were him
>backstage segments were he makes fun of fat internet smarks and hits on women who slap him but then he just laughs
>beats up all the nice guys everyone likes backstage like sami zayne and enzo
>holds lebron james "the decision" type ceremony were he crowns himself the chosen one
>beats up HHH and vince and calls them cockroaches, takes over wwe, kidnaps steph and makes her his Samoan bride
>HHH crashes the wedding and they beat the shit out of each other before "the police" stop everything
>THIS ISNT THE LAST OF THIS WE'LL SETTLE THIS AT (insert ppv)
>>
>>1410938

Seriously though, if he came back and cut a promo ripping basement dwelling smarks and the vanilla midgets they cheer kind of as a shoot I would mark the fuck out. Turn him into Kevin Nash
>>
File: 1465678341465.jpg (36KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1465678341465.jpg
36KB, 1024x576px
>>1410938
10/10
>>
>>1410925
I actually love this
>>
>>1410944
oh also there should be a side story where HHH reproves his love to steph and then when he rescues her its all romantic and gay and shit
>>
>>1410938
Good until you ruined it with HHH, no-one wants to watch that shit, we already had it.
>>
>>1410909
his arms look so small here. like hogan after roid scandal. so nigga was caught juicing then.
>>
>>1410925
People already hate him as a person, if his marks start hating him, ratings will go down the toilet. Especially if they have to sit through an entire year of Semen Stains as WHC.
>>
>>1410974
It will not be Pushed-down-your-throat Reigns but Come get my title bitch Reigns
>>
"Im ramen rains and im better than all of you nerds at home, typing with your Cheeto stained fingers on twitter"
"You no life losers wish you were me, you wish you were on my level, and tonight im going to give you something really to tweet about"
"BELIEVE THAT"!!!!

"Oh, yeah fuck reddit lol"
>>
Tag team him with baron corbin. Have a championship run that eventually implodes. They feud. Writes itself.
>>
>>1410938

This. He should also read and answer mean comments about him giving ad hominems and laughing at fat smarks
>>
>summer rae
>attractive

Bur
>>
>>1410938
Roman is way too based to be a squeeky clean babyface. This is great
>>
>>1410909
>Turn him aggressive, well built heel
>Change all his finishers/style to more of a beat down style, as opposed to the weird "cock muh fist" shit he does now
>Make him a silent hitman acting under a mystery boss
>Doesn't fuck around, just finds ways to get matches booked, then beats down whoever his boss wants
>If he can't get a match booked, he beats down wrestlers back stage
>End of the story line he turns face against the boss
>Boss is revealed to be a big face, maybe the champion at that time (not Rollins)

Bonus storyline if Goldberg DOES return

>Goldberg aware of Reigns hitman status, but doesn't want to fight him for reasons
>Leads many to believe Goldberg is Reigns boss
>Ends with Goldberg agreeing to beat down Reigns for the greater good
>Reigns wins after a disqualifications
>Goldberg demands rematch
>Goldberg beats Reigns clean, in an absolute curbstomp in less than 3 minutes

Basically, use Reigns as an antagonist that can be used to reassure fans of the star power of better wrestlers
>>
It's easy, just make him an intimidating powerhouse that "doesn't give a damn" about the crowd because he's "the guy" and wins in whatever way he wants. He openly cheats, beats people down and just is an overaggresive asshole who destroys anyone in his path.

If he's doing a promo he's talking about how the crowd's just going to have to deal with him and how he's the chosen one and so successful. ESPECIALLY have him mention the amount of clean (not using that word) pins he's taken compared to others.

Just typical heel shit.

Also Seth's wrestling style and promo style is literally BEGGING to be a cocky face. Ambrose is almost begging to be a heel or at least a tweener, but he might be too popular and there might not be enough major faces for that.
>>
>>1410938
He absolutely shouldn't feud with HHH ever again, but other than that 10/10 perfect.
>>
>>1410938
>kidnaps steph and makes her his Samoan bride
Lost it there.

10/10 Would watch
>>
>>1412474
>It's easy, just make him an intimidating powerhouse

He couldn't even sucessfully be a powerhouse when he was roiding
>>
So, you IWC retards want WWE to make him heel so you can cheer him?

#Logic
>>
>>1413207
People are giving good ideas for his character going forward and are actually having a discussion about Roman in who knows how long.
And what do you do? You find a way to push your stupid agenda. I bet all my fucking money you never posted once without finding a way to talk about how evil the IWC is. Go back to wrestlingforum with your #Logic
>>
>>1413207
>le "the IWC (which I'm totally NOT a part of) only cheers heels" meem
>>
>>1412474
>All these comments like this ITT
So you just want him to be Kevin Owens?
>>
>>1410938

This just sounds like a modern Scott Hall which circles back to the exact same problem as Golden Boy Face Roman: He has no charisma on the mic.
>>
How about he comes back with a solo shield gimmick?

>Makes his return
>His return promo is all about the shield
>"I'm the only one who ever cared about injustice"
>Becomes something of a hired gun
>Injects himself into feuds where he sees people at a disadvantage
>Helps out fan favorites like Ryder and Zayn
>It looks like he's gonna be a face forever
>Suddenly people get hurt for little "injustices"
>Dolph Ziggler bumps into a woman by accident
>He is found beaten up backstage
>Kevin Owens pushes a referee
>He's found bloodied with a referee shirt draped over him
>This builds up for a few months
>Finally a big fan favorite (Styles?) gets attacked
>It's caught on camera
>Reigns is revealed as a psycho punisher style heel
>Now wrestlers have to watch their backs for the slightest things
>Michael Cole sits down to interview him
>He reveals that he went crazy
>Constant boos from the fans
>Constant backstabbings
>Says he's suffered the most injustice out of anyone
>>
>>1413207
No they want him to be a heel so they CAN boo him. He's a more natural heel plus heels get better development as characters.

Shit all of Jericho's character development comes from when he's a heel. Same with Styles.

Faces are, in general, boring if they're played straight. The reason Austin, Rock, Brock, Cena and punk got over was because they were heel and were LEGIT hated but became beloved because you understood their motivation. So when they turned face you felt good cheering them.

Rocky Maivia flopped because he was fucking boring and gave nothing to the program - he was too straight laced and unrelated. Same can be said for current john cena. He fucking ruins the tension of every match because you know he'll come out the next night and be like 'awe shucks, you got me this time but i'll get you next time!' That ruins the tension of the show.
>>
>>1413632
Jesus Christ this has promise. Psycho Punisher Reigns could potentially be one of the most interesting heels in WWE history.
10/10 fantasy booking, am mad this will not happen.
>>
>>1413632
he does not have the charisma to pull this off, but I like the idea.
>>
>>1411289
>>1411289
>>1411289
>>
>>1412474
so, basically the rock
>>
Change the fucking punch to a clothesline.
>>
>>1410938
Change HHH and Stephanie to Rusev and Lana and it's not a bathroom break during the PPV
>>
Terminate his contract
>>
>>1410925
People won't sit around for THAT much build-up even if there's a payoff at the end. Most will just stop watching during the "Reign of Terror" part.
>>
>>1410938
So make him Samoan Baron Corbin?
>>
>>1413207
They want to boo a WWE guy and cheer for outlel internet darlings.

All the smarks who are doomsaying right now are in for a rude awakening when Roman becomes a 4-time champion later this year.
>>
>send him to a wrestling school
>>
>>1410909
I marked out when he did the Razor's Edge.
>>
>>1410925
>rivality

top lel

You would literally give the worst RAW ratings ever
>>
>>1415464
Yeah, obviously those mean ol' SMARKS totally want guys like:

>Big E
>Bray Wyatt
>Rusev
>Enzo & Cass
>American Alpha

...to get buried so that Davey Richards or Mike Bennett can get pushed to the Moon.

cry harder /wwe/ shitter. Your Samoan TV boyfriend is a flop.
>>
>>1415595
It was supposed to be a Black Tiger Bomb
>>
>>1415610
Ohhh okay well that should be his finisher
>>
>>1415613
He literally can't do it on anybody bigger than Styles unless they climb up on the top turnbuckle for him.
>>
>>1415463
Baron Corbin was actually successful before coming to WWE
>>
>>1415610
> supposed
His version is better than Eddie's
>>
>>1415463
Yeah except unlike Baron Corbin he'll have good matches.
>>
You don't even believe this. Bad shitposter, no >>(You).
>>
>>1415785
Corbin actually can wrestle and go for more than a few minutes without gassing out tho.
>>
>>1415602
The obese manchild called smarks would be crying.
It would be glorious
>>
>>1415791
I haven't seen it on the main roster yet. Those Ziggler matches sucked ass.
>>
>>1415871
Of course the Ziggler matches sucked ass, they were far too fucking long.

Go watch his Takeover match against Joe.

>>1415836
>tanking a product to upset boogeymen

Stop being a fucking mark FedoRamen.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.