[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever make it to the big leagues?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 4.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Will he ever make it to the big leagues?
>>
>>1410547
>wanting him to

He's fucking killing it. Let him stay where he is and light shit up with incredible matches wherever he goes.
>>
No he ruined any chance he had by getting that fucking fat
>>
>>1410547
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>1410547
that fucking body holy shit
>>
>>1410550
he's still really athletic somehow, any time he shows up in PWG you know it's going to be a sick match
>>
He needs to put on weight first.

He's never going to have a good body, so he should stuff his face and aim for the burley fatass bear look that Owens and Wyatt have.
>>
>>1410559
Fuck off, you are fatter than him.
>>
>>1410573
Yeah true i guess
>>
>>1410570
Two things:
>he's fatter than both of them
>neither of them, nor Hero, are approaching bearmode
>>
>>1410547
Who is he and what match should I watch of his?
>>
>>1410594
Chris Hero.
Absolutely anything he's currently doing. Seriously, just look up any recent match. Shit's great.
>>
>>1410599
Thank pham.
>>
>>1410601
No problem. For extra relevance, he had a recent match with Tommy End (a fresh WWE signing) at Progress.
I consider it a legit 4 Star bar a hugely awful finish.
>>
>>1410566
Yeah that's true and I used to like him in his ROH days but the guy just looks so stupid right now
>>
>>1410547
Did he put on weight intentionally or did he just give up? I'm not gonna sperg out because he's fat or anything, but that's a lot of weight to put on that fast.
>>
>>1410547
he could be champion right now, has the height, look, promo and wrestling ability. It baffles me how he let himself get fat and ruin his WWE career. At least he gets to eat as much as he wants now.
>>
>>1410742
He gained weight WHILE in WWE. Not sure how desu
>>
>>1410743
>No Kings of Wrestling reunion on the WWE with Claudio, Hero and Sara.
Feels bad, man.
>>
>Daily reminder that he could've just as easily worn the exact same vest Reigns wears to cover the gut and if it wasn't for Punk recommending him to be in the shield he might've actually been in it
>>
>>1410748
he has a notoriously slow metabolism, he tells a joke about how he and cesaro got food poisoning and how it hit cesaro instantly but it took a while for it to catch up with him
>>
>>1410754
Shield with Hero instead of Roman would be... Weird. There would be no strong and silent type to look cool standing in the background, and Ambrose would be even more lost in the shuffle, the only thing he had going for him was that he had better mic skills than his partners, exchange Roman for Hero and Dean is flanked by two guys who are better wrestlers than him, and one of them also cuts better promos than him.
>>
>>1410761
Roman never being champ and forced on every one would've still been worth it though, but only if ambrose still got to be champ eventually, if he would've never gotten the belt with hero around then the reigns shitfest was worth it
>>
>>1410761
I don't think he's better than Ambrose on the mic, but Hero's a better all-rounder – no pun intended – than either Seth or Ambrose.
Him in the Shield would've traded out Roman looking silent and bad-ass, to Hero BEING furious and 10x more bad-ass through his ring-work.
>>
>>1410547

He's a big league all by himself now.
>>
>>1410573
not a wrestler either, this fat fuck has no business in any athletic or shirtless endeavor. man wrestling has fallen far.
>>
>>1411164
>wrestling has fallen far
Wrestling has been filled with over as fuck fat guys since the 80s. Goddamn this board is awful.
>>
>>1410547

He left NXT just so he could keep being fat so no.
>>
>>1410754
>we'll never have the shield speed blitzing motherfuckers with knees, elbows and curbstomps in a matter of seconds.
>>
>>1410594
Chris Hero vs Trent - PWG Bowie
>>
>>1411164
Dusty Rhodes
>>
>>1412808
>Jack Evans throwing up during his match twice
PWG is a weird place
>>
File: gorillamonsoon.jpg (11KB, 277x216px) Image search: [Google]
gorillamonsoon.jpg
11KB, 277x216px
>>1411164
Fat guys have been around for years, kid.
>>
>>1412821
Vader threw up three times watching it.
>>
>>1412828
I wonder if people complained about Vader's moonsault being suspension of disbelief breaking flippy shit back in the day.
>>
>>1410547
I know nothing about professional 'wrestling', but that man has fucking love handles and an hourglass body lmao
Why is he so doughy and weak looking? I thought they went for actors who could look the part?
>>
>>1412942
He's not working for a company that cares about the looks all that much, he can look like whatever if he can pull off an impressive performance in the ring where he is now.
>>
>>1410599

I posted this in another thread but might as well put it here too:

I shit you not, and no one will believe me, but I just ran into Chris Hero in a local grocery store and talked to him and picked his credit card up when he dropped it checking out. He was nice but in a hurry. Amazing ass. Hotter in person.

Didn't get a pic though because I chickened out and thought it would be rude.
>>
>>1412955
Did Stoya use to babysit you too?
>>
>>1412958

don't ever fucking post about me and my familial past again you fucking piece of shit, I'm warning you
>>
>People are talking about wrasslin like it's an actual sport again

He will make it to the "big leagues" if the right people like him for bullshit arbitrary reasons
>>
>>1412955
I was honestly disappointed this wasn't an edit of the copy pasta
>>
>>1412992

Oh I forgot, he kept saying huh? huh? huh? at me when I talked to him and yawned over and over when I tried to give his credit card back to him.
>>
File: file.png (411KB, 540x359px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
411KB, 540x359px
I doubt it.

I like him though, being a fat fuck bully is the best thing that has happened to his matches.

I feel like wrestling needs more mean fat fucks.

Akebono of all people had a really fun 2014-2015
>>
>>1410593
Just saw him last weekend retard he's not fatter than they are
>>
>>1410550
Tell that to Kevin Owens
>>
>>1412942
he's lazy

literally wont work out and he's been fat for so long if he ever lost weight he'd look ridiculous

really good wrestler though
>>
>>1413069
Wyatt isn't all that fat anymore, dude dropped a ton of weight during his absence
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.